It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Big Cat Photographed Near Exeter Airport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The man, who wished to remain anonymous, said he pulled over on Parsons Lane in Clyst Honiton on Monday night to top up his phone.
www.devonlive.com...

After a bit of searching I found the gate on Google maps. It's on the bend just before Cranbrook. Looks like a genuine report. As usual the 1976 Dangerous Wild Animals Act is quoted as the 'logical' reason for animals being released, though reports of these animals stretch far back into history and black leopards held their value, unlike pumas, releasing black leopards was far too infrequent to account for all the sightings.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This just looks like a big house cat to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

They're very similar in shape. We can clearly see the amount of stubble between the camera and the cat. Scale is quite apparent this time.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: RMFX1

They're very similar in shape. We can clearly see the amount of stubble between the camera and the cat. Scale is quite apparent this time.

Yes. Unless that fence/gate is something that would fit in the palm of our hand, that animal is much bigger than a house cat.... IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'm sure this is the spot, it's a good place to pull over and the 2011 image matches the trees on the right. The 2012 version has the same fence...

Google maps
edit on 7-8-2019 by Moravec because: 2012

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I dont doubt it. Why are people so vexxed by the possibility? We have at least 3 varieties in the Western states.

Heck wife and I carry firearms out in the field because of them and other beasts higher on the food chain.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I recall years ago when I was a kid (90s) there were rumors of a big cat/puma near me. I don't know if this was just a rumor that got out of hand. I'm from Yorkshire... so opposite end of the country to this. But I've heard/seen reports like this for years. Interesting images.
edit on 7-8-2019 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It still blows my mind that this is even in doubt anymore.

Unlike a cryptid, there have been TONS of pictures taken of these things.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Yes but it was near the airport..

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

That's right....the thread a year ago confirmed my canine face on these, I'm in Texas....they had a great blowup of the snout, like a pitbull. I'm kinda the resdident expert.

First one when I was 14, Irving Texas....walked in front of me 40feet out, then reversed.....at first to my trigger finger that was someone's dog out here by the 17th hole Las Colinas....1967...or else we'd have one stuffed on the wall....at my house......I was loaded for bear.....but that was someone's dog walking in on me.....till he turned....too shocked to shoot
edit on 7-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 7-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Interesting , think is it Authentic ?

We also had a Recent " Big Cat " Sighting here in South Jersey , but it turned out to be nothing More than this ........)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Im wondering if that thread from a year ago is gone...curious

If that thread is gone...it had a great pic.....then I gotta tell ya......look me up in princeton texas....see the high school road go by the govt. Land.....they walk through high school road.......had 1 year old kitten hit found on the side...and I saw it with my Armasight Zeus gen 3.....year ago....20 years ago on the road coming home from work.....odd when ya see the face....kinda ugly

.ditby]edit on 7-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 7-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Are you talking about a Chupacabra , or a Presently " Unknown " Dog Like Animal ?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Near airport; escaped after landing, perhaps.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
looks bigger than a housecat (i owned two and photographed them a million times). i have no doubt that there are big cats at large in parts of the UK.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Isn't that Bill Clinton's cat?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm used to seeing cats in the field at the back of our garden and that is way too big to be a moggy!

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elkabong57

Ah , No Dude , He Had a Dog , Remember ?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I didn’t want to make a new thread since this video is 10 years old but I think this is the best proof of British big cats. It’s filmed up in Scotland I believe?

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: blackbird9393

My eyes must be going doo-lally. I swear that is a dog in that video. It wags it tails right at the beginning like a dog does! And it 'trot's' along like a dog. I must get my eyes checked.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join