It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above So Below

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Did you know, the Military Architects in Egypt are attempting to seal the underground, below, hell, and to begin building in the heavens, above, so as to bring about the messianic age and the third Egyptian Temple, a phase of the military's evolution, so as to bring about the Messiah, who is numerous things and people. As Above, So Below.
What do you know of freemasonry?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I will believe it when I see the movie.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Benolin, Bethpage, Home Page, Bethseda, home of Lockheed Martin, the star of David on rubbish collecting trucks, the rubbish bin, computer science, the CIA, the NSA, cyber war, Israel has nothing to do with judaism, the Jews where exterminated by America and the architects of the criminal justice system, so as to justify the creation of the state of Israel, just as Saudi Arabia was created, as part of, and so as to, justify the evolution of the modern military industrial complex and Wall street, to where we are now, Facebook, NSA, google, AOL, Silicon Valley, Twitter, NASA, AMAZON, etc

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Did you know, the Military Architects in Egypt are attempting to seal the underground, below, hell, and to begin building in the heavens, above, so as to bring about the messianic age and the third Egyptian Temple, a phase of the military's evolution, so as to bring about the Messiah, who is numerous things and people.

You would know this how exactly?

Because you have made many fantastic claims in numerous threads you have started without a single piece of evidence to back it up.

A Karma of 5 is what ATS thinks of your non sourced fantastical claims.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
Did you know, the Military Architects in Egypt are attempting to seal the underground, below, hell, and to begin building in the heavens, above, so as to bring about the messianic age and the third Egyptian Temple, a phase of the military's evolution, so as to bring about the Messiah, who is numerous things and people. As Above, So Below.
What do you know of freemasonry?

Do you know now that you have publicly made us aware you know of our plans there is a Tomahawk missile with your name on it. YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED. TERMINATION TO FOLLOW.
edit on 5-8-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I’m gonna ask again.

How old are you CyberMoses?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You frightened me. Thank god we live in an artificial construct built around consciousness and psychical architecture, using archetypal forms of the unconscious mind as it exists in this construct, just as the game Sonic, is the unconscious mind of Sonic as he exists with game Sonic.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I will keep that information to myself, thank you, but you are more than welcome to guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did you just discover the internet yesterday?

You're on a rampage man, take it easy, leave some for the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

I will keep that information to myself, thank you, but you are more than welcome to guess.

I think I figured it out. You’re not even 18. October of 2001 birthdate? It’s your name...

Age matters buddy. With age, comes wisdom.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if I kept tally on catch phrases, how many times I've seen "as above, so below" posted on this site. Makes reading the post about as satisfying as eating a bag of stale potato chips.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And here come the 8 chan refugees....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No, I've been a regular reader of ATS, mostly in my younger psychedelic days, but I decided to join, for the conversation, as to a bookworm, ATS is like reading live fiction from scifi to mystery, it is engrossing.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The name is cryptic, I'm 30, as stated.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Age matters buddy. With age, comes wisdom.

Only if one accepts it.
One can have many years , yet no wisdom .

edit on 8/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Be my guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Mad respect to cyber moses.
This thread is top tier.
Don't listen to your haters and just keep pushhinggggg

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SupermassiveBlackHOLE

Appreciated Supermassiveblackhole. You should check out my other threads, "Square & Compass", "Order of the Illuminists", "Nuclear Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials", "Toy Soldiers For Christmas", "9/11, A Pentagon Inside Job", and keep following me, I'm highly educated on Magick, Secret Societies, Civilisations, Freemasonry, Extraterrestrials, Space Sciences etc. and always enjoy the conversation.
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Some of us are...Masons

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

That and maybe the school holidays?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join