It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange foto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
ITs not a hard on you prebubesent children its a KNEE
notice the KNEE is bent up as MOST egyptian drawings of people like that ARE in that position.

and if im going to take SH_T from you people about spelling especially on the main post im going to dish some out too, so deal with it!

Tuatara
why did you post my question to another person about another subject on this thread?

just to take another STAB at a personal attack on me!
and whats wrong with my question ? btw

[edit on 5-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yet another admonition to NOT circumvent the censors.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

the alien is to the right slim body. look that he point in to the sky
and the other on is wathing the sky..
omg
this is just stupid.. hehehe.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Lizardzamok,

It is clear that the original poster is from Norway. And therefore English is likely his 2nd language. Cut him some damn slack. Regardless of the spelling errors, everyone including you could understand what he was typing. Stop being an arrogant twit. I find it funny that you never really see people from England carrying on about foreigners level of the English language. It's always Americans. How many languages do you speak?

Thank you cargo!!!!
I hate when people turn to grammer Nazis....
Life is way to short!!!
Oh and living in both London and Chicago...
Let me tell you..there are quite a few English people I know...who you could have fooled me if they are speaking english...
Its sorta like that family guy eppisode where the Brits take over the bar and the owners daughters accent and "butchering" annoys the hell outta Stewie!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It looks as if the UFO thingy , or the mouth symbol for that matter, is actually a pretty commonly and frequently used symbol in Hieroglyphes, either they got alien visits all the time or they just like running their mouths...

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Countermeasures
It looks as if the UFO thingy , or the mouth symbol for that matter, is actually a pretty commonly and frequently used symbol in Hieroglyphes, either they got alien visits all the time or they just like running their mouths...

Looks like they also have a thing for birds.

But to me that symbol looks like an EYE. Wasn't the symbol for Ra similar to this? They used it in the movie Stargate, might be wrong.

But, I don't see anything in the original picture that looks like an alien.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins
But to me that symbol looks like an EYE. Wasn't the symbol for Ra similar to this? They used it in the movie Stargate, might be wrong.

yep your wrong sorry as i said its a mouth!
here look for yourselves people geeeeeeeeeez!

www.thekeep.org...

Unilateral (alphabetic) signs of one consonant (r )
mouth means R sound .......
its not a UFO
its not an eye
its not a toliet

happy?

I learned how to read the glyphs at a young age, i was facinated with it,
later i made art like oblisks and put messeages and my name in egyptian in them , so i knew the mouth right away..........

if you want a ufo pic in egypt there is one but its fake ....
its got a UFO and a helicopter and sub or blimp in it, the workers who redid it put that in there....

[edit on 5-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
how do you know its a mouth?.cuz some translation told you so?the only peeps that can read hieroglyphics is ancient egyptians.dont take some american scholars or whoever's word for it cuz in reality they have no clue what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Quite wrong. I hear Brits bitching incessantly like shrewish housewives about foreigners, especially Americans, butchiering "their" language, ect.

But can you explain to me why Americans would bother bitching about a foreigners use of the English language given that it is probably one of MANY that they speak?

I have never once heard the British complain about the English spoken by a foreigner whose main lanuage is not English, and I live in Australia (many Brits here). And that was the whole point, if Brits are complaining about the American use of the English lanuage, which is your primary language, there must be something wrong?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by cargo]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
how do you know its a mouth?.cuz some translation told you so?the only peeps that can read hieroglyphics is ancient egyptians.dont take some american scholars or whoever's word for it cuz in reality they have no clue what they are talking about.

I would agree with you completely. If there was ever a breakthru in reading hieroglyphics; it would be world-class newsworthy; unless these hieroglyphics reveal something "mysterious" hehe

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
how do you know its a mouth?.cuz some translation told you so?the only peeps that can read hieroglyphics is ancient egyptians.

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
I would agree with you completely. If there was ever a breakthru in reading hieroglyphics; it would be world-class newsworthy; unless these hieroglyphics reveal something "mysterious" hehe

man ignorance runs rampant in here ,
dont they teach you anything in school?
dont you look up things ? you have internet and google is free!

the mouth is a well known FACT,
i only gave one site there are hundreds, try google its a wonderful tool!

and they can read the glyphs theve been doing it for years!
that also is a well known fact, a clishe even started from it!

After many years of studying the Rosetta Stone and other examples of ancient Egyptian writing,
Jean-François Champollion deciphered hieroglyphs in 1822.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

theres this thing called the "rosetta stone" im sure you've heard of it,
it was the key to unlocking their language,
ill give you a link so you can EDUCATE yourself , if you dont critisise the very link ill give you to EDUCATE yourself.

www.ancientegypt.co.uk...

If you are unhappy with this link, again,
please try google its a wonderful tool!

Originally posted by Drew Da Generaldont take some american scholars or whoever's word for it cuz in reality they have no clue what they are talking about.

well it should be painfully obvious to you now , that IN REALITY you have "no idea" what your talking about !

[edit on 6-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo,

there must be something wrong?

hey we just use a different dialect of english, its not wrong, just our way which was formed by our different way of life when we were more worried about survival than learning, plus we've been seperated from brittish rule much longer than any nation theyve controlled, i bet you'll see it change in a hundred years or so in australia, canada, etc, in a big way like here, anyways thiis is off topic

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Strange, i saw a phrisbe, and a guy holding himself in pain, after the other guy hit him down there for one reason or anotther. how he was sitting up, i dont know

top topics

<< 1   >>

join