It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evolution Love Miracle - Chromosomal Fusion Soul Mates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: cooperton

I find your monkey human image slightly offensive. This type of depiction is often done to be a veiled racist commentary on the intelligence of black people. Or it means black people are animals. I get all the talk about political correctness is poo poo liberal BS. But I would never use an image you did. I mean no disrespect or believe you are not your own man. It's just that my grandmother taught me to be kind and considerate of other people's feelings. Just saying. I would not post such an image.

Absolutely ridiculous. I think I speak for most people when I say that's not what we saw. And the fact you did really shows your mindset.

It's comments like this that make me want people to go away and stop being so offended by EVERYTHING.

Your picture is offensive to Buddhists.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Everyone defending any scientific research should read the book: "the new Inquisition" by Robert Anton is Wilson.

Like that At Least you will know what you are up against. And alot of stances towards certain topics will become more clear.

There are to many inconsistent with the current model for evolution, it needs to evolve and add factors like electro statics, and quantum mechanics otherwise it's just a silly believe like some Creator waving his magic wand...

Are the posters here defending evolution aware of the findings by 2 cientist form ciba geigy?

If not and you are genuinely interested and don't want to Parrot an established believe from some truth ministry there is plenty of information about this experiment.
I will leave you with the link to an ATS thread about it.
primeval code ATS

This is a scientific approach and it doesn't fit your model, from what i can tell.

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerraLiga

Yes, I would tell the computer designer to do a neater job if they produced messy work.

You don't appreciate the beauty all around you? I'd rather not get soft here in a scientific discussion, but have you ever been in love? Have you ever looked outside? Fresh air in the untouched wilderness? Mountains? Did I mention love? Do you suppose it was easy to program the ability to rationalize and also feel emotions into a biological supercomputer???

Go ahead, tell the Designer where they messed up

It makes much more logical sense to have similar designs for similar species

To my knowledge, all organisms have exactly what they need. For you to think you could do a better job is arrogant.

this is not observed due to evolution, separation of species which leads to tandem but different evolution and many other environmental and demographic factors for the organism concerned.

But there's no known evidence that an organism can viably change its chromosome count. So this is a totally faith-based statement. This is fine, you can believe what you want, but know that the theorized mechanisms for evolution are not found in any scientific empirical evidence.

I note that you never say you don’t know something

From the 3rd sentence in the OP:

"Although I have no answer to the above questions..."

I also admit when I'm wrong:

"Yeah I messed up there." (link)

There's times when I give my opinion, which I admit may not be correct:

"regardless of the validity of what I am about to say, but here goes my best attempts to explain the inexplicable... " (link)

Have you ever considered the possibility that evolutionary theory may be wrong?
edit on 2-8-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So you’re saying if I produce messy work I can blame it on love? I’ll have to tell my boss that, it could save me a heap of time and responsibility. Messy work is messy work. If it’s messy it hasn’t been designed properly, and coming from something that is supposed to be all-knowing and powerful, I suggest it hasn’t been design at all, but has developed through chance and circumstance. In other words, they have evolved over time.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I suggest it hasn’t been design at all, but has developed through chance and circumstance. In other words, they have evolved over time.

Ok here's a challenge, program a robot that has the same abilities as human beings: rationalization, emotions, self-awareness, self-healing, reproduction, mobility, handiwork, smell, taste, metabolism, and a limitless imagination.

You can't program such a thing can you? Neither can anyone on earth.

Now you expect random chance to be more capable at creating such a thing???

No way.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I agree with you - I believe someone like you can’t conceive of such a thing, but it happened. Life came into being from non-life on its own. Single cells became creatures and plants. Eventually one of those creatures became us. And then we invented gods to explain it all.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I agree with you - I believe someone like you can’t conceive of such a thing, but it happened. Life came into being from non-life on its own. Single cells became creatures and plants. Eventually one of those creatures became us. And then we invented gods to explain it all.

Nobody 'knows' that. It's a best guess.

Claiming to 'know' the reason why things are as they are: is sort of sad affliction that most of us humans have.

Both evolution-theory, and the creation stories, require similar leap-of-faith beliefs to prop them up.

All of these threads are merely believers whom have a very low tolerance for different flavors of believers.

Nobody knows.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Life came into being from non-life on its own. Single cells became creatures and plants. Eventually one of those creatures became us.

That's some great faith you have.

I believe someone like you can’t conceive of such a thing

Intelligence being created by random chance? Of course not. Intelligent humans struggle to create artificial intelligence. To think it could be created by random chance is a faith unfounded in empirical science. Evolution is an old out-dated material reductionist theory from the 1800s. It still survives today because people want an alternative to a higher intelligence.

Getting deeper into science, the topic of the original post for example, allowed me to see that evolutionary theory is wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My ‘faith’ is as strong or stronger than yours, cooperton, but mine is evidence-based. As someone who supposedly studied some relevant fields you would know that virtually no geneticists, evolutionary biologists or palaeontologists believe that a or even several gods did it.

And for a second time I agree with you - intelligence can’t be created - by anyone or anything. That includes a deity.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My ‘faith’ is as strong or stronger than yours, cooperton, but mine is evidence-based.

Then where is the evidence that an organism can change its number of chromosomes? We have never observed this in scientific or medical history.

Where is the evidence for this??

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerraLiga

My ‘faith’ is as strong or stronger than yours, cooperton, but mine is evidence-based.

Hmmmmm......

Life came into being from non-life on its own. Single cells became creatures and plants. Eventually one of those creatures became us.

I for one would love to see what evidence you based this on.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Then where is the evidence that an organism can change its number of chromosomes? We have never observed this in scientific or medical history.

Where is the evidence for this??

Let’s do some reading together:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ucl.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
More nonsensical rhetoric from the peanut gallery. Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join