It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiotic CNN article claims white colored robots are form of racism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Did CNN put out an article claiming that robots made with white-colored materials are made that way as a form of racism?

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
No they didn't...

So you're saying that CNN never posted an article about white robots being a form of racism?

Your headline and comments in your OP are deliberately misleading.

Okay, let's see here:
My headline: "Idiotic CNN article claims white colored robots are form of racism"
Link to CNN article about how white colored robots are a form of racism
CNN: "The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism"

So... Right there is an article posted by CNN about white robots being a form of racism. Right there is also a quote from CNN from within the article they posted on their website that says that the reason some robots are white might be because of racism. You saw it and you know you did. What are you trying to convince people of here?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Black robot playing soccer?

What, athletics are the only thing they're good at?

F# racist pig.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow, did people notice the study was from New Zealand?

There are probably 3 Black Americans in all of NZ, and they play basketball.

Nearly everyone there is "White", including the natives (well some have a slight tan).

I wonder what New Zealanders think of people driving white cars?

Not to mention, their country is known as "The Land of the long WHITE cloud", in native language.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I haven't seen this much ass check clenching since my last colonoscopy.

It's not surprising that CNN, the leftists, would cull an article like this.

Well, I guess the science is settled.

Anything they can find, anything they can do to further divide people, to push their narrative, will be done.

It's obvious.

It's apparent.

And it's still an utter failure except to the weak-minded people that read these "studies" like they're some instruction manual on how to behave.

Look for robot-cultural-sensitivity courses and robot-pride marches next.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

the false accusation of "CNN claims"

CNN: "The reason for these shades of technological white may be racism"

Watch this... Ready?
Minorities are genetically inferior to white people. According to research. See, you can't fault me for saying it, because I didn't. It was totally someone else that said it, not me. I'd never say that minorities aren't human beings since they evolved from apes (unlike white people who were created by God to rule the Earth), which is according to some other people. I'm just being an honest provider of news!

See how that works?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hollywood has just brought out a new film of the musical cats, where the lead

is a 'white cat'. The actress playing that part is black and is covered in white

makeup to play it.

Now if the lead cat was black and a white actress 'blacked up to play the part

there would be hell on.......

Seems racism only works in one direction !!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

the false accusation of "CNN claims"

I'd never say that minorities aren't human beings since they evolved from apes (unlike white people who were created by God to rule the Earth), which is according to some other people. I'm just being an honest provider of news!

Can you provide a link to the peer reviewed study which came to this conclusion?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Why do Retardicans make stories on CNN mean more than they do. It's obviously just click-bait BS. Just consider the source:

David G. Allan

edit on 1-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

i mean black is just easier to see in a lit environment, so of course they'd shoot the black robots more and even then was the number of black and white robots with a gun equal or were more black robots with guns and what were the lighting conditions.

these "studies" can be made to say anything without having to lie, all depending how the results are worded or what aspect of the results are focused on, never trust social experiments on any subject.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'd never say that minorities aren't human beings since they evolved from apes (unlike white people who were created by God to rule the Earth), which is according to some other people. I'm just being an honest provider of news!

Can you provide a link to the peer reviewed study which came to this conclusion?

Well why should I have to do that? I never said it, other people did!
No, I don't believe I can, and you know damn well I was drawing a parallel to the CNN article due to your defense of it and claims that I'm being misleading. Kindof ironic that you want a peer-reviewed article from me, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since I'm referred to as a bot so much on this site, I'm going to have to call for protected status.

Damned haters. . . . . .

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

CNN is the place that thought it newsworthy enough to report on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Personally, I wonder why no enterprising young ____ Studies student has done their thesis on the white oppression inherent in our pharmacy system as signaled by the use of white child-proof caps on our prescription drugs.

Think about how problematic those are: they're white and they're keeping you down by preventing you from accessing your needed medications.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Your post title says, "Idiotic CNN article."

Isn't that redunant? Like saying "hot water heater" or "big giant?"

edit on 2019 8 01 by incoserv because: I'm a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Fake News CNN just put out an article claiming that robots made with white-colored materials are made that way as a form of racism.

Well, actually CNN didn't claim anything... They reported on a study by the Human Interface Technology Laboratory in New Zealand.

Did you notice all the quotes by the 'researchers' and how they always say "according to the study", when referencing findings from the study?

No offence, but no wonder some of you guys are so susceptible to genuine fake news... When you can't even manage to dissect a run of the mill news article.

More projection issues.

No offense, Sub, but you clearly have ZERO common sense or critical thinking ability, similar to the authors of this clearly garbage study (must be a New Zealand thing).

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Put a few shots of whiskey in your coffee,watch some fox news and this moronic story should be a little more palatable.

Wait till you lot work out what colour semen is.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Wow, did people notice the study was from New Zealand?

There are probably 3 Black Americans in all of NZ, and they play basketball.

Nearly everyone there is "White", including the natives (well some have a slight tan).

I wonder what New Zealanders think of people driving white cars?

Not to mention, their country is known as "The Land of the long WHITE cloud", in native language.

Maori are white?

Hahaha... I dare you to tell them that, to their moko.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Who knew Ice Pirates was prescient? I just thought it was funny, and these days so terribly un-PC.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Oh look, a white robot wearing black-face!

I thought the same exact thing when I saw the black robot! LoL
edit on 2-8-2019 by geldib because: Added quote

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Well why should I have to do that? I never said it, other people did!
No, I don't believe I can, and you know damn well I was drawing a parallel to the CNN article due to your defense of it and claims that I'm being misleading. Kindof ironic that you want a peer-reviewed article from me, isn't it?

Come at me bro IQ 142 , you made the claim let's see what you got...bro

It's ok we all know you got nothing..

edit on 2-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join