It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG BROTHER COMES TO WAL-MART

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS

Starting this week, the nation's largest discount retailer will quietly begin selling tracking-chipped products to clueless shoppers. The first volley in their war against our privacy is set to start at their Brockton, Massachusetts store.

Wal-Mart will put Radio Frequency I.D. sensors on shelves stocked with RFID-tagged Gillette products, but they'd rather you didn't know about it, because, hey, you might not like it, and then you might make noise and then they'd have a big PR mess on their hands.

Rest of story here.

Now this one is DISTURBING!!

Men, that is a good find, and another proof of NWO CABAL and control policy....

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Suddenly everyone starts making plans for EMP Generators..

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
CNN just picked up on the microchips today...
Here is the Link.

Sanjay Sarma, the lead researcher at the Auto-ID Center in Massachusetts, says that by adding more functions to the chip, installing a battery and attaching a longer antenna, a receiver far away could read all the information on a chip, including its exact location.

Homes equipped with receiver-readers could alert consumers when they are running low on orange juice or their prescription for heart medicine is about to expire. Hooked up to a national network like the Internet, the at-home devices could also provide details to marketers about a family's eating and hygienic habits.

Are we kidding???? Oceana, here we come.

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by K_OS]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yet another reason not to shop at the evil known as Wal-mart. I read that CNN story this morning.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wonder if this is hitting the news ex post facto. Meaning I wonder if these are in use already and they are just now letting us know about them? These are really small things so we could have them all over the place right now and never know.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Chips aren't coming anymore. Or is this just a cover story to make us think they aren't coing???

www.washtimes.com...

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabidGoose
This is my first time posting, been reading these boards for awhile. Once I saw Wal-Mart on this I Just had to read, seeing as how I work there as an Unloader (take freight from the trucks to pallets then to the sales floor). So I preddy much get a good view of everything we have.

I really couldn't help but to see the fact that you mentioned Razors, Gillette razors at that. We've been getting about Three to Four of these massive boxes a night of Gillette razors. It was unusual for me to see them, especially in this kind of mass. In the past week I was there we had outrageous shipment numbers, but the thing I noticed most is we kept getting these boxes of Gillettes that we never receieved before. The reason I noticed them so well is they kept fubaring the stacking of the pallets so much and I got ticked and threw one across the room.

Anywho, I really can't confirm is it's true or not. But I can defintly say that we have had an usual amount of Gillette boxes this week. Even though it's July 4th and stocking for Back to School, there's no reason to get that many razors. Also, I've worked there since May 12th, and there's no way they could have had that many boxes stocked up and once everyone two months receiving a shipment of this product, it's not how their inventory system works.

You know whats really funny is that during the iraq war I couldn't find a single gillette razor blade on store shelves... especially Mach III... Hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShubyDoo

You know whats really funny is that during the iraq war I couldn't find a single gillette razor blade on store shelves... especially Mach III... Hmmmmm.

The devil works in mysterious ways just as much as the lord, I'd wager.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join