It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Now this is my first time on here, so please be nice. But I have was Abducted by Aliens a few years age (dont believe me if u dont want to). And since that incident, I have been researching heaps into Alien Activity.

I was just saying this because I would be glad to answer any of your questions about ET life.

Thanks
From Wyatt...

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thankyou for coming to the forums for answering our questions. There is a thread on this forum from called 'eteeteehee and his experiences' from another person with these experiences which may be of interest to you. I do believe alien abductions are real and would be interested on some answers to my questions.

In your experiences do you feel the aliens are benevolent or here for their own selfish reasons?

Was your abduction a "one of" or do you think it could happen again?

[Edited on 26-8-2002 by Lightning]

posted on Aug, 26 2002 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hi Wyatt!

Welcome on the forum.

Can you describe your experience to us?

Thx

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well, It was a really wierd expierience.

I think they did do it for there own selfish reasons because they Interigated me. They sounded really wierd when they talked (if it was talking) it was sort of a low pitched scream. But then from one of their computer or something i heard it in English which was really wierd and they seemed to understand what I was saying. And Thanks I will take a look at that post.

Wyatt...

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Also, these ones that I was abducted by I have not been able to find any information about anywhere. I mainly find info on the "Greys" and it was not the Greys.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Perhaps someone else have seen or heard of the the aliens that abducted you. What did they look like?

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I will write a full description of the whole "Expierience" soon when I get some time ok!

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Thanks. I look forward too it.

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 01:08 AM
link   
well i hope your tellin the truth and how did this happen>?

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hi all
I'm in Perth West Australia - have been through an abduction and have subsequently had them "check-up" on me over the last 10 years. I would be also happy to share what I know if anyone is interested. I'm still looking for any info I can lay my hands on, particularly on implants. I was abducted by "greys" - each time with my partner present in the room. A mind control is utilised on anyone present with a 4 pronged metallic device used on the base of the neck of the abductee for control purposes. The greys do not think as quickly or independently like humans (they have a "shared" mind so to speak) and therefore 1 human can think and react quicker than them. We are also physically stronger so they are wary of us and have to utilise mind control. Haven't shared info before and I don't like to "hog the limelight" - if you are interested or have specific questions let me know - I'm more than happy to share info.

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I would be very interested if you would tell us about your experience. Do you think the greys are benevolent or are here for their own selfish reasons?

[Edited on 9-9-2002 by Lightning]

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have heard arguements for and against the case that the greys are working with us for benevolent reasons. Despite the absolute terror of the abduction experience I experienced a period of depression when the visitors left.
(although I seemed to know they would be returning, which they subsequently have). A positive side effect of the experience has been a rapid spiritual growth and the opening of my psychic ability. I now work in my spare time as a psychic counseller and healer. I still desparately seek answers and over time the whole mechanics of the abduction procedure, the mind control and screen memory techniques used have become clearer but the motive is still vague. It would seem some people are selected to provide for a cross-breeding scheme (this is "old news" to everyone here - it's something we've suspected for a long time!) whilst others are fed information which seems to be implanted deep into the subconcious. I suspect this information will lay dormant in the "sleepers" as I shall refer to them until an Earth event acts as a trigger or "call to arms". I further suspect that there are more of these sleepers on Earth than anyone is aware of. So why do the greys work with us? Sheer unconditional love of our species? I personally don' t think the answer is that beautiful - although they do appear to be intrigued by our thought processes and our emotions. I feel to them we are both savage and beautiful. They are wary and somewhat fearful of us - we think independently and can act relatively more quickly than them. They have a "shared mind" - it's similar to when you see a flock of birds in flight all suddenly turn and move in the same direction as if the command is "telegraphed" to the flock. As they mentally seek consensus rather than act independently, their reaction time is relatively slow compared to an average human. Add to this the fact that we are physically stronger and you can understand their need for effective mind control. Whew! How did I get to this.....are they benevolent? Ummm...yes but not for totally unselfish reasons.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the info. I found some info on alien implant removals below.

www.alien-ufo-conspiracy.com...

Do you think it would be possible to resist the greys mind control by mentally fightning back? In regards to the "sleepers" would someone have to have been abducted to have the information put into them? Has anyone ever tried to find out what the information is?

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Lightning- will take a look at it. Regarding the abduction comment - most people assume an abduction relates to a person's physical body. Whilst this does of course occur, I do know that the greys (and no doubt other alien species) also interact and work with humans on an astral/spirit level. I think there is a great deal more contact going on at this level than we are aware of. As for the "sleepers" it seems to be very difficult to access the implanted information or "program", however I believe that this program will be actuated in the event that some sort of major world catastrophe occurs. I say this because of the urgency and importance the greys placed on ensuring that I understood the ramifications of environmental destruction and the importance of the life force. (I know this sounds cliched and every supposed abductee gushes about how the aliens told them about global destruction, but they REALLY DID stress the importance of this). They communicated all this very clearly and also showed pictures of planetary destruction but they did not explain their interest in why we should preserve our planet. The impression they give is that they themselves as a race will suffer the effects of destruction of planet Earth. I know a lot of people hold the theory that alien species actually live on or in planet Earth. I personally don't believe this theory - the greys travel inter dimensionally and often interface with us "spiritually" (you have to let go of the idea of humans simply being just a physical body). It appears that what we do in this dimension directly affects them in their own dimension.
Regards the mind control - it is extremely difficult to fight the mind control. I actually only recalled the abduction incidents days/weeks AFTER they occured. The event itself is supressed deep in the subconcious courtesy of mind control. After a period of time, aspects of the event then seem to break loose and drift up to concious level - the result is that you relive parts of the abduction process. The worst and most terrifying aspect for me is the long metallic needle which is inserted between the eyes - much horror and fear associated with that. I cannot have sharp objects anywhere near my head now without the onset of panic.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It does make sense that if we keep on polluting the planet it will evetually become too polluted to live on. How long do we have before this happens?

Do you think the greys make it difficult to remember the abduction for the benifits of the person who was abducted or so it is more difficult to know what they are up too?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Not only did I tag it, but I'm reviving it. Compare this thread to other recent ones, particularly in context of 'sleepers'.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi Lakota,
I know it is a while since you asked but I have a little basic info in the form of a short film i shot of a very down-to-earth (no pun intended) guy talking about his implant.

When he first showed me I was a little freaked out (to put it mildly) as I am a total sceptic and saw this guy as a normal bloke running a successful business and not the usual 'nut' I had expected to come out with such a story. It just goes to show how you have to walk around this amazing world with a very open mind.

the clip is here.. www.youtube.com...

I am not saying I believe him.. Which is strange as i touched and felt something that was inexplicable to me and my limited medical knowledge.. I just had to film it as deep down I would love to get past my 'pre-programming' on such matters and get my head around the fact that such phenomenon could occur.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyatt

My name is Michael Landon and I too have had certain experiences that I can't explain. I truly believe that I was abducted by aliens from my house in Phenix Virginia not once, but three times. Each time with certain familiarities which I can't eplain. Certain sounds, like a low-pitched pulsing
noise as well as, and this may come as a shock, but clear visions of what I believe to be greys on what appeared to be an alien spacecraft. Perhaps some long forgotten childhood memory could account for this sense of having been their before, but there's no way to be sure. Before the first incident occured I would have considered myself as a true skeptic. I would watch people talk about being abducted on t.v. and laugh at their eccentricities thinking that they were apparently off of their rocker, but now I know all too well what they were experiencing. I'm sure you have heard all kinds of stories like mine and I'm sure that they all are claimed to be genuine, but this has effected my life in a dramatic way. I am 28 years old and afraid to walk outside at night. I have been alienated, no pun intended, from my family, my neighbors, and most of my friends. The sense of security I once had has been replaced with a fear that at any moment I can be taken against my will by aliens. I have feared for my life and at times my sanity. However, there is another side to all of this. It might sound crazy, then again here I am claiming to have been abducted by aliens, but I also feel a sense of meaning to what is happening. For some reason I feel like I am now connected to something much larger than my self, something important like I have been one of only a chosen few to be aknowledged by these otherworldly beings and I know that my life will never be the same. Religion is too strong of a word to describe the way I feel about this, but I feel very spiritual. On one hand I'm always fearful, but on the other, I somehow feel like life now has a meaning. I don't think there is enough room for me to go into full details about my experiences, perhaps in another reply, but for now I simply pose a question:

Along with the obvious negatives regarding your experience, do feel this sense of importance, this "spirituality" that I feel?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Very interesting conversation has started in here. I for one am intrigued. Generally the abduction stories on here end up being or sounding like total BS. It's nice to hear people who seem to be sincere recalling these memories.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
As I said before, their was a ceartain familiarity about the abducters and other details regarding my experiences, perhaps most of all a sense of their presence. There are also certain memories as child that I can't explain. Do you think that those who are abducted were likely abducted or visited as a child or that maybe some experiments being conducted involve a progression?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join