It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The San Stone Age Hunter Gatherers Of Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
History of Africa's Stone Age Hunter Gatherers focusing on the San or Khoisan who still survive today.

Their mythology and religion in the Cave paintings is explored and I really liked how an attempt was made to decode them even though they remain baffling in some respects.

Provides a great understanding of foundational African spiritual beliefs and those of Stone Age Man. 

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good thread, thanks. I wish you could have added more info into your post, it would have made it easier for the commenters.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vhedza

Thanks for a journey into the distant past! Very interesting video of these people and their lives.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its kind of hard to explain in words...Its very mystical because the Culture is very symbolic so it can only be experienced not explained

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Vhedza

Thanks for a journey into the distant past! Very interesting video of these people and their lives.

You're welcome...Its quite a trip isnt it? Like how they actually understood the Universe and expressed it in the Cave Art.

The Producer did a great job of trying to get into the minds of the San...It was a deeep dive.

When I first watched it I was really touched by it...Now I watch it whenever I want to reconnect with my Spirituality...
edit on 1-8-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2019 by Vhedza because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
Good thread, thanks. I wish you could have added more info into your post, it would have made it easier for the commenters.

Its kind of hard to explain in words...Its very mystical because the Culture is very symbolic so it can only be experienced not explained.

top topics

join