It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Clinton supporters deleting tweets that mention her, Obama’s top the list

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So the article linked in the tweet that's linked in the OP claims that Senator Warren unfollowed Clinton. I can't confirm that because I don't know how to check if one person follows another person without scanning through her thousands of follows manually. I can confirm that she has plenty of tweets supporting Clinton in her timeline still, so if part of this purge is deleting all your tweets supporting Hillary, apparently Warren didn't get the message.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is just me speculating, but; could the Clintons be the ones who will be "star" indictments of the Epstein case. I think that the Epstein situation is too big just to have Epstein take the fall. Someone more memorable needs to take the fall. Thus, it may make sense to sacrifice the Clintons. They are both approximately 70 years old and not in good health. Chelsea also does not look like she is going to run for office any time soon. So it makes sense to throw them under the bus and claim that they are the "big fish" in the pedo ring.

Then the media will claim that there is nothing more to see.

Just my speculation.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I seem to remember a fire at the Clintons not so long ago

Somebody tipped them off long ago... I just hope the CIA really do have seven ways till sundown

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad1964

originally posted by: StratosFear

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's almost like they are ashamed of having supported the Clintons.
I wonder is ATS Clinton supporters feel the same way.

They are not ashamed. They are frightened.

They should be embarrassed.
Still, it would be great to hear how ATS Clinton supporters feel about them now.

Seems like their current MO is to just attack the OP and accuse them of being obsessed with the Clintons regardless of facts. Funny part is I only ever hear that sort of left wing tripe online, they dont dare say it to your face.

Sure they do..

But only when they have their faces covered, they are armed with baseball bats and outnumber you..

Sounds like that might be a reasonable threat to life and that would require a lawful response at the business end of my 1911. Never go looking for trouble but don't back down to it when trouble comes your way.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hahaha - even the Clinton Library documents catch out Bill Clintons denials

www.thedailybeast.com...

Documents in the Clinton Library, however, attest to much earlier links between Maxwell, Epstein, and the Clinton White House

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Deetermined

People are figuring out that the Clintons are more of a liability than a potential asset. Clinton Foundation, inside the Clinton Library, was raided too.

I have to wonder if Bill will...take a trip to Belize...over all of this at some point.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

More likely he will stand up and say

"I did not have sexual relations with those 433 kids"

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wikileaks is the group that deliberately removes all paranormal and UFO related content from military leaks. Like not releasing evidence of UFO activity over Iraq. Do you really think that we can trust them to release Clinton dirt if they have it?

So far they've censored anything that suits them.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
What respectable grown adult uses something called Twitter?

Back in my day of you came to school saying Twitter you would probably get beat up

That made me laugh! It reminds me of the Jackson 5 song Rocking Robin where Micheal is just a kid singing "tweet tweet". I was in high school then and it wasn't a song you hummed in the hallways.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Wikileaks is the group that deliberately removes all paranormal and UFO related content from military leaks. Like not releasing evidence of UFO activity over Iraq. Do you really think that we can trust them to release Clinton dirt if they have it?

What are you talking about? Wikileaks already released Clinton dirt when they published John Podesta's emails during the 2016 election as well as the DNC emails.

Wikileaks has always maintained that they are very careful about what they choose to leak. Releasing information on "UFO activity" over Iraq could very well be related to secret military aircraft and operations that isn't in anyone's best interest to release but Iraq's. You do understand that, right? We don't know what Wikileaks might be sharing with other governments that they might not be sharing with us.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

I’ve given up on Wikileaks, if they had the goods they should have released it by now.
To sit on it this long would seem to be complicit in my eyes.

Basically there’s no excuse to not just dump it to the public as far as I can see

P.s thanks for changing the colour, you look less “silly” now

I agree, wikileaks hasn't leaked anything interesting in quite some time.

I really wonder if anything at all will happen to Bill or Hillary, as far as them getting into serious trouble... If I would have to bet on it? Nope. 'History repeats itself.' They're the Teflon Twins, nothing sticks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join