It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of Deceased Parents & I Living in Another Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I can relate to this idea.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Strange yet thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Very interesting, I believe what you experienced is very real, but let me explain why

My grandfather and grandmother both passed away, between 2010/2011. A couple years ago had a dream where i was in a very small town i never saw before but yet i knew what streets to take and i eventually reached a house and went inside, there i found my grandfather and he looked very young (he died 99 years old), i went into a room and met my grand mother, i remember looking at her in awe and mentioning how she had all this blond hair and looked so young and pretty (when she passed away she was 98 and all her hair was all white by then).

I remember she said "Really? Do i look pretty?" And started laughing in her usual way but her voice was so solid and cool, like she was not 98 or so but more like 30 and full of happiness, i never heard her voice like that before and it made me cry and i tried to reach to her but could not move somehow, like i was afraid that touching her would suddenly break the illusion

But it made me feel so happy to be there and talk to them, and then here's the weird thing, i heard lots of chatter in the next room. It was like a party or something like that, started walking towards that room to see who was in there, my grand father stopped me and in a very direct and what i felt very rude way he ordered me out

He said "you can't go in there yet" and grabbed me by the shoulder and walked me out to the door. I felt sad and rejected but he said you'll come again later, that's not for you, then told me to go home, it kind of broke my heart a bit, i felt miserable but after a bit that feeling went away somehow

Could not explain really, but it seems like lots of people have similar experiences?

Yet not enough people do so it remains like a "it was just a dream" explanation for most people i guess, but for me, it seems like we are actually experiencing a real situation. And about the smells and such, yes i perfectly remember the smell of the rain and the flowers and trees when i was walking towards the house and when i was walking back, even the feeling of stepping on the floor is so real i can still feel like vividly

edit on 29-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
Very interesting, I believe what you experienced is very real, but let me explain why

My grandfather and grandmother both passed away, between 2010/2011. A couple years ago had a dream where i was in a very small town i never saw before but yet i knew what streets to take and i eventually reached a house and went inside, there i found my grandfather and he looked very young (he died 99 years old), i went into a room and met my grand mother, i remember looking at her in awe and mentioning how she had all this blond hair and looked so young and pretty (when she passed away she was 98 and all her hair was all white by then).

I remember she said "Really? Do i look pretty?" And started laughing in her usual way but her voice was so solid and cool, like she was not 98 or so but more like 30 and full of happiness, i never heard her voice like that before and it made me cry and i tried to reach to her but could not move somehow, like i was afraid that touching her would suddenly break the illusion

But it made me feel so happy to be there and talk to them, and then here's the weird thing, i heard lots of chatter in the next room. It was like a party or something like that, started walking towards that room to see who was in there, my grand father stopped me and in a very direct and what i felt very rude way he ordered me out

He said "you can't go in there yet" and grabbed me by the shoulder and walked me out to the door. I felt sad and rejected but he said you'll come again later, that's not for you, then told me to go home, it kind of broke my heart a bit, i felt miserable but after a bit that feeling went away somehow

Could not explain really, but it seems like lots of people have similar experiences? Yet not enough people do so it remains like a "it was just a dream" explanation i guess

That sounds Very Similar to a NDE . It was Not your " Time " to Pass yet , Grandpop was doing you a Favor ........

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Malisa

Could not explain really, but it seems like lots of people have similar experiences? Yet not enough people do so it remains like a "it was just a dream" explanation i guess

That sounds Very Similar to a NDE . It was Not your " Time " to Pass yet , Grandpop was doing you a Favor ........

Maybe? I don't know, i feel like i just connected somehow that day, i have heard from other people like in the OP having similar experiences and i'm not sure if it's that or just that we sometimes can reach out there and find them and be there, disconnecting for a bit from this side?

I thought and NDE was more like when you see the light at the end of the tunnel or crazy stuff but not like suddenly being a normal person in a different location like that, all NDE stuff i have read about they always describe it as something magical but this was not it, it was perfectly normal feelings like touching smell and all the stuff you associate with normal reality

Who knows
edit on 29-7-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

" Who knows "

Exactly . We are All Individuals with Unique Life Experiences , that was one of Yours ...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Who knows "

Exactly . We are All Individuals with Unique Life Experiences , that was one of Yours ...

Yes, i just felt it very similar to the OP in some aspects, like not knowing the town but still knowing which streets to take, being able to smell things around, knowing you don't belong but still being there like everything is normal even though you know it is not, there are other things but i feel like it doesn't really matter going into full detail. I just feel it is so similar to the OP's experience that there must be something that relates somehow

I don't think we'll ever get an explanation on this life however

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes , the River of Forgetfulness you know ........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join