It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controling Time...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

After laying in the bath the other night (i do my best thinking there) i was wondering about Time. This is a topic of which i am not familiar with.

Has anyone else heard about anyone claiming to have the abilitie to control time?

This abilitie would mean the person would be able to gain access to govenment facilities and also be able to evade anyone and everyone. You would not have to pay for anything.

Just wondered what everyone thinks about this subject?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Has anyone else heard about anyone claiming to have the abilitie to control time?

This abilitie would mean the person would be able to gain access to govenment facilities and also be able to evade anyone and everyone. You would not have to pay for anything.

This is an interesting subject. But what does it all have to do with Time? In order to evade a Government Offical, you don't need access to time. You need access to his mind, because his mind may cover little secrets that could be very interesting.

Still, I must say, in order to gain cooperation regarding Money, the best thing would be to ask for the help of Aliens. They may do the job as required. However, I advice you to keep away from any species, they are not meant to be messed around with, and don't even point your gun at any of them, not even in your dreams!

Paranormal phenomena is so wonderful, if you manage to control a portion of it, you can extract yourself from slavery. But sometimes other person has to do that for you, because you are unable to do that. So think wisely!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Theoretically, you could stop time for yourself, but if you did the events outside will be much faster, that you would end up in the future. Now if you were able to stop the time of someone else or entire group, they would remain in suspended animation, while you can affect events in real-time, when you resume their time, they will be in the future.

Now, this may explain some alien abductions where the aliens physically stop time for their abductees.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'be never heard of anyone that claims(ed) to have Temporalkinesis, than again if they controlled time theres a good chance you'd never know it.

I certainly hope we do not develop such a control, time travel and or manipulation is the most dangerous ideas that have come to man.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Though controlling time would be so cool. No more being late for work or school. You could steal anything...you could stop bad evfents from happening....god i wish i had those powers, lol.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've always thought about stopping time and the effects it would have. It would be interesting to hust once be able to do it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Though controlling time would be so cool. No more being late for work or school. You could steal anything...you could stop bad evfents from happening....god i wish i had those powers, lol.

lol, you know this reminds me of an episde in Simpsons halloween special. Bart orders a magic stop watch that can stop time, and he shows it to his friend millhouse, the first thing that comes to millhouses mind is "Cool, now we could really get ahead on our homework, past everyone else" and Bart rolls his eyes and tells him the real implications, much like what you outlined, like stealing things, getting anything they want, wrecking havoc on the town by making their clothes disappear etc.

Don't you think there is a very good reason why humans don't have these powers

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Indeed it is a very good reason why humans don't possess these powers. Perhaps we'll have to wait several more millenias and some before we can enjoy such a previlage.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You know I was thinking, the only way were going to be able to control time while we exist as we do now, will be with the help of machines/computers.

We will have to transcend this level of existance and be an energy like being to be able to do that.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianDevil1
You could steal anything...you could stop bad evfents from happening....god i wish i had those powers, lol.

This is why such magnificent powers are only in the hands of those, who can handle them. While you claim stealing, I claim cooperation. Imagine that I have power over you, and you have proven the least cooperation with me regarding your money. I'm using my power to keep up with Time, because I decided not to wait up that seven years like you did.

You have nothing to loose, but I'm young, and the life is ahead of me. So why struggle uselessly, if money may come earlier if it is meant to come?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Have you ever needed to be someplace in five minutes(or whatever time length) had less time than that to get there. Left with all resign, and multitudes of excuses, found yourself, focused intently on the journey, and lo and behold, you actually made it on time?

Have you had a massive task set before you, figuring that there was no way in creation you were going to be able to finish it in a designated amount of time. focused intently on the task at hand, becoming one with it, and things outside yourself just kinda melted away, and it was you and the task, and again, lo and behold, you finish this massive task even to the amazement of yourself?

Time play on a planetary scale is not probable, but we can tweek our own little circle of space, and the time within it. LOL

Now, before the one person out there, and this place seems full of them, takes off on a tangent, lol I'm not refering to the 'stop the global clock thing and move from here to there, and pick the pocket of the govenment or any other whatever', I'm talking small personal scale here!!!!

Secondly, don't ask me to explain, cause I aint got a clue!! I've said it before I'll say it many many times, I don't ask what I really don't want an answer to!!!! LOL

Novia

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Novia]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novia
Have you had a massive task set before you, figuring that there was no way in creation you were going to be able to finish it in a designated amount of time. focused intently on the task at hand, becoming one with it, and things outside yourself just kinda melted away, and it was you and the task, and again, lo and behold, you finish this massive task even to the amazement of yourself?

Secondly, don't ask me to explain, cause I aint got a clue!! I've said it before I'll say it many many times, I don't ask what I really don't want an answer to!!!! LOL

You are right. That massive task was meant to happen, thanks to the special forces out there, who helped me a lot.

Anyway, next week I'll be able to open an USD bank account, so when Time comes, the Bank will contact me in order to transfer your Money into my a/c. Amazing, but we may just sit back and watch the Outcome.

I still refer to the Fact that Reptilians are behind all this activity, and has nothing to do with time bending.

So what's this calmdown? They are my friends, and they prove their friendship every moment!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Time is symbolic... it's different everywhere... not to mention it's NOW everywhere... no matter what combination of numbers ... it's just something we made up to divide the sky and the planets and our planet...

In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then beleive them to be true.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ok im not even gonna bother reading everyones posts but i know that know matter what anyone says, u cannot control time...it will always be moving

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
will time always be moving? sure, it will be... but only in your mind. and if you think really hard about it, time is almost an illusion. however, i believe time travel is possible. i would really like some in depth information to these people who supposedly have out of body experiences and they claim to be able to travel through time. please u2u me.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Anybody ever see the movie "ClockStoppers"? It was all about stopping time with a computerized device. It was a kids movie and can be found at blockbuster or hollywood video stores nationwide in the older movies section. Think it was released about three or four years ago. Fun little movie that will leave you with tons of questions, and yes the gov would be behind such a task as controlling time.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
You are all dreaming. "Controlling time" is simply not possible. It doesn't follow the law of physics. Time is merely a measurement by man of how long it has been since something happened, and something else happened.

I seriously doubt that it will EVER be possible to travel in time, pause time, et cetera.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
gravity can affect both, so it is not static.

"Time is now understood to be not a linear function of motion in three dimensional space but rather a higher dimensional synchronic function of consciousness that organizes and regulates the dynamics of events in space. Light is understood to be more than meets the eye and even more than electromagnetism as it operates in many dimensions of radiance as the active substance of universal mind or consciousness, visible electromagnetism being only the grossest dimension of this expanded view of Light."

quoted from 360d.com/awaken

would like to believe that nothing is concrete and ultimately responsive to something.

www.lawoftime.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ultimatly yes, time is just a figment of the mental construct.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by superslicksh0es
i would really like some in depth information to these people who supposedly have out of body experiences and they claim to be able to travel through time. please u2u me.

I think, I can control time, but I'm not going to U2U you about it, because it's confidental. It is about setting up a brand new future, because I don't want to struggle in life.

Seeing the Future through OOBE , is the experience I advice for everyone. Especially when it is conscious, and you can actually see what's going to happen very soon. It gives me great calmness, knowing that nothing on Earth can stop the upcoming greatest Events for me!

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Vertu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join