It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, since everyone is talking about their dreams again, I might as well join in.

I am having trouble interpreting a group of dreams. They always have to do with places I'm told (within the dreams) that I should not go to but they have something to do with a secret of my past.

The first I was walking around my town and I found a small hole. I went in, then after getting past obstacles, I find a large dome room with blue panels making up the dome (much like a green house's). The place looked like it was falling apart slowly.

Someone soon appeared behind me and said, "I see that you have found this place again. This place can unlock a secret to your past."

I replied, "I have been here before? What secret are you talking about?"

The person answered, "You must find the answer to the secret on your own. But you should leave now. This place is not safe. Don't return."

"But what is this place?"

"Just go. Quickly!" he exclaimed.

I got out of the place after fighting my way through the obstacles again.

Later I came back to the hole. But it had gotten smaller and I could not get through. About then I woke up. And wondered what that was about.

Does anyone know what that dream meant?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm........I've got no idea. It sounds a bit like Stephen King's IT...

People in my dreams hardly ever speak clearly to me, it's like I have to just think about what their saying raher than actually listen to them, but I wish I could hear them clearly like that.....

Cammo, you didn't used to smash peoples greenhouses as a kid, did you?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Hmm........I've got no idea. It sounds a bit like Stephen King's IT...

People in my dreams hardly ever speak clearly to me, it's like I have to just think about what their saying raher than actually listen to them, but I wish I could hear them clearly like that.....

Cammo, you didn't used to smash peoples greenhouses as a kid, did you?

No never did. But the place was more of a technical facility than a green house. There was no sun light in the place. It had a mine kind of look to it.

The dome room was really strange. It had all kinds of machinery in there. But nothing resembling anything already invented.

The door to the room had a code puncher on the wall next to it too.

I find it weird that it came to me so clearly. I can still see everything just like it was in the dream.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I noticed that in dreams I have about visions and stuff, they are always much more clear than normal and easier to remember.

Make sure you remember to post if you find out what the dream was about, I'm interested....

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What ever it was about, it could make a cool video game. Mix of Descent, Red Faction, and Mist.

I'll work on finding out what it means.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I know it's frustrating when you have a dream that you just *know* has some sort of meaning beyond just a dream, yet you have no clue what it means..I can relate completely, as I'm sure many people can.

I don't really think it would be 100% accurate if someone else were to interpret your personal dream..only you know what goes on in your mind and the things you've seen and experienced, so this is why I don't agree with dream interpretation books fully. One thing I can tell you is that if you are able to dream lucidly, sometimes this can help you in dreams that you believe are significant. Sometimes, even years later something will trigger, and you'll say to yourself, "That's what that dream meant" because I think that certain dreams never leave our minds..I think dreams can be a way for us to deal with things we might have to endure in the future or things we may have endured in the past.
Dreams have an endless meaning to me..and it all depends on the dreamer as to what the dream means.

I hope this helped..I know it wasn't what you were looking for. I think you need to understand why we dream, and gain control of them before ever knowing what their meanings are..I haven't really done this, so I can't offer you too much..I just know that dreams should never be taken too lighly or underestimated the way we sometimes tend to do.
Magestica

top topics

join