It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Break Brainwash; Leading Must Supercede the Princeples of 'Selfish Pushing'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In response to this video, which to me is an example of a 'Preacher';

www.youtube.com...

I have this to say from my heart;

Acquired wisdom cannot be googled, yet 'Google' has stolen humanities precious pace with developing it. Eventually, empty voices mature into mindless souls. Since forward momentum (motion) is what constructs this 'one-verse' we perceive to exist in, a blank shell only invites chaos to prosper in a sharper song. Yet, it is impossible to skip our track from end to beginning, without reversing the record; to stop the deck for a single second, would cease us to exist. If time is a dimension interlocked with space; our planet orbits the one, as much as the other. Events are the 'matter' of time; without inversion, there would be no breath. Air moving in/out of our body, is always moving forward to dust.

'Youtube' cannot teach a bird to fly, when parents stop kicking their chicks from the nest. Human entropy is inevitable, when the passion that holds us together, breaks us apart. Rome did not fall because of phones.

I admire your passion and heart, but people need to learn how to utilize what makes us human, rather than relying on instinct as a way to explain absolute resolution; compactification distorts our senses beyond what we were designed to comprehend. The mind is so powerful, because choice allows us to break the laws that govern our orbit through time, and dislocate ourselves from the loop of space. Placing blame on something, only shifts the attention to focus on satisfying our instinctual craving for answers, and keeps our anthem on reset.

Stop telling people what's wrong with them, and teach them how to use their minds to exercise choice. Guidance is the steering wheel of time, but requires so much more strength to overpower the mechanics that keep our wheels rotating on this track. If you are real, and your words truly come from your soul, try fighting the tough road, and teach people not to excuse their choice with blame, but to face it. If your only presenting the consequence of a single road, how can someone know which way to turn at the fork?

Curiously enough, one verse, does not comprise a song. If you want to change society's genre from 'pop' to 'opera'; shift your frequency to the chorus, and show people what hasn't been written yet. Your words need to focus more on their weight, and less on harmonizing with a single verse. Once the ego finds it's rhythm, it's nearly impossible to destroy from the outside; save the poetry for rap, and start being more careful with the inquiry that your teaching crowds to calculate. Lead, by motivating people to answer the questions that you present; use those answers to show direction; resonate with them the new path you are trying to chant. The mind cannot argue with what it has already agreed, unless it acknowledges the internal argument that comes with changing ones mind. This is how you present choice. Use your words to force the subconscious against itself, and impulse 'choice' as a reaction with no other option. What is seen, cannot be unseen, and it's the ability to paint those pictures that redevelops the wisdom required to use it properly.

To do this on a macro scale, and manifest answers/direction that works on everyone, as an individual, and a herd; requires a talent I can't dictate.

Only one human has been able to do this throughout our written history, and they called him the son of god.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is very well worded, and profoundly tuched me.

Thank you

ETA I'm not talking about the video!

Sincerely No Clue
edit on 26/7/2019 by NoClue because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Pavlik

The video was over 3 minutes long!!!! Too long for me. Sorry, I could not watch it.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Maybe your goldfish can give you a summary

No Clue

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

SJW poetry is the worst kind of poetry.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The video was over 3 minutes long!!!! Too long for me. Sorry, I could not watch it.

You didn't have to watch the whole video.. just the first 10 seconds to see how he was 'preaching'.... this way you had an understanding for what I was saying....
edit on 27-7-2019 by Pavlik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Thank you

It's hard to understand at first, but if you read each sentence slowly, the idea as a whole presents itself. Thank you for understanding.

Time is filled with space we cannot sense, most don't understand that it's not what we think it is, they do not believe on anything beyond what they can feel. A stop sign is grey to a colorblind person. Who is lying? Our minds can only present ONE form of the trillions n trillions of events taking place within this time/space to our consious, like a movie....... The events or scenes that fill this movie we perceive as our life, can be analogized as the 'matter' that fills time/space (4thD)................ but just like avoiding stubbing your toe on a coffee table (matter) in the 3rd, your decisions are the legs that maneuver you though time/space (4thD), and people don't realize that. To alter the orbit of a planet in this time/space (4thD), requires a collective energy (choice) humans aren't willing to provide, because we can't overcome our inner instinct.....

You can't fight fate, unless you challenge people to question it... but how to do this to gather enough energy, so as to shift a planets placement in time, is beyond something I am capable of solving. People are lost. Technology has stripped them of what makes them human, and created blank shells. If a planet has a pre-destined orbit or movement through 3 dimensional space, it follows that same motion in 4th dimensional space. They are woven. History repeats itself, the events are the same, but the FX that populate them are what differs. A ghost is a bleed over exposed by light, when Earth passes through fields of anti-matter. Think of someone aiming a mini projector, over the screen in a large theater.

What complicates our senses, is EVERYTHING has an inverse, including motion. We just don't see it, because we can't comprehend compactification just about as much as a piece of dust in the air can. Ants see a garden hose pulled straight, as curved. That's why I used the breathing analogy. Air goes 'IN' and 'OUT' of you, but to something small such as dust, being sucked in and pushed out, gets perceived as always moving forward. The dust experiences compactification (always moving forward), while the breath has both a forward and backward direction (TAO, Ying Yang) that our dimensions experiences in motion.

I feel as though there have been countless global civilizations in our past, and it's our own reasoning for them not to succeed. Sure blame an asteroid, but the possibility to stop it is always there, if we CHOOSE to manifest it.

The problem is in our DNA as aggressors; ego's need broken from the inside, so it's nearly impossible to get enough people (energies) to challenge fate with their choice, thus leaving history to repeat itself as earth orbits both space AND time. In retrospect, the SUN does control our time, only using gravity and orbit, it spins us 'like a record on a record player'. Now does it make sense?

What I was presenting was to ask people peaceful questions (instead of telling them whats wrong with them), that create an internal conflict in the subconscious, and breaks the cycles of stubborn ego. I've only read about ONE person which I mentioned above able to effect the masses with this technique, and it's probably because of his reprogramming that we have lasted this long.

BUT.....

Do to the fact that without motion, our dimension would cease to exist, and without inversion there would be no motion, (human entropy) is inevitable. Technology is the inverse that was bound to rewind what HE progressed, and as so ... the cycle of humanity repeats itself like a balloon inflating and deflating.

We are living in a time, where deflation (not talking about money) is about to begin. People have lost faith in themselves and thy neighbor, to control their own choices, and without a proper leader to steer them in the right path, we have lost control of our planets 4th dimensional path.

Want proof deflation has started? Look how evil our supposed leaders have become, and look back at Nelson Mandela (and people like him of the past). The last of those people was the end of an inflation cycle.

Expect us to revert and de-evolve, because it is our destiny, encoded in our DNA. The only thing there is to do is survive the cards we have been dealt.

If someone ever did make us, I feel this code of aggression planted in our DNA was developed as a safety net.

'Free will' is a galactic power that enprisons our species (via DNA ) to the darkest corners of time and space.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Nope it wasn't hard to grasp at all, not for me

Now that you are here, no mandela needed...

I think the moon is playing a vital role in what you try to convey!

You are very good in wording things. Keep it up!

Sincerely No Clue

edit on 27/7/2019 by NoClue because: add

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

SJW poetry is the worst kind of poetry.

The guy in the video I used as an example, isn't trying to lead, just as none of these SJW type are. They are fulfilling instinctual actions, that make them feel superior to everyone else. It's a lecture, that boosts their own self absorption, by creating feelings of false leadership, or giving one's self a false sense of purpose within a tribe. You can change the people, the items, the fx.. but you can't change the event. These people might have once been leaders in their tribes, but today, with technology, they no longer know how... so they create false realities that bleed over into the empty shells of those stripped by that very same technology.

I strongly feel there are two types of species of humans evolving on the planet at this very time. Human A and Human B.

To put in analogy form:

1. The tall grey; a human who has gave way to technology, but maintains their intelligence.
2. The short grey; a biological drone that has gave way to technology so far they have lost their soul and choice.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Nope it wasn't hard to grasp at all, not for me

Now that you are here, no mandela needed...

I think the moon is playing a vital role in what you try to convey!

You are very good in wording things. Keep it up!

Sincerely No Clue

Thanks

What I was describing.....

I used to do this with my ex gf all the time when arguing. I would ask her questions at the start, let her throw her fit, then later in the argument use her original answers to my questions, to support my reasoning. She can't argue with herself, and the internal conflict created in her subconscious used to make her flip out before agreeing with me.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Tricky little bastard...

I'm looking forward to see this in action

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pavlik

1. The tall grey; a human who has gave way to technology, but maintains their intelligence.
2. The short grey; a biological drone that has gave way to technology so far they have lost their soul and choice.

Where would you put yourself?

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

originally posted by: Pavlik

Where would you put yourself?

#3 - Draconian Reptilian LOL

new topics

top topics

join