It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Judiciary Committee Hearing - Oversight of Report into Russia Investigation - Live Link

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

(post by D3M1G0D removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Krakatoa

I wish I could star your post 1000 times.
Deranged Dem double standard as usual.
Maybe one of them on here could explain that one to us without stammering like Mueller did all day today.

Unfortunately they'd avoiding this thread like the plague lately. Haven't gotten their talking points yet. The spin machine is working 24/7 to come up with something coherent. From what I hear, Maddow didn't get them anything even remotely in the same universe as something that made sense. Maybe check back tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Mueller is mentally handicapped.. I dont know if its age or onset of dementia, but he's looking very weak minded
constantly touching his nose and umm's and ahhh's and difficult pauses..

Mueller may require hearing aids. But either way his testimony performance is woeful. This is the end of the Mueller report undoing the Trump presidency fantasy, and the beginning of Trump's probable re-election.

jesus its almost like he confused what question was being asked and gave the wrong answer...

Mueller may be putting on an act to stay out of jail figuratively or literally. If he isn't acting, there is no way he had anything to with the report that bears his name. Mueller's body language doesn't project confidence in his team's findings or himself.

edit on 25-7-2019 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Mueller is unable to follow a train of thought. He's unable to recall basic events. He has to have questions repeated so many times, it's ridiculous. No wonder we never get to the bottom of any damn thing!

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Mueller, like any good actor, memorised and followed a script. The question is what was Mueller covering up with his act? On balance of probability, Mueller is covering up that is a patsy of the Democrats, he couldn't deliver their legal and constitutional fantasy, nor could any other sane individual.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Jerry Nadler about to pass out (again) after Mueller testimony.

twitter.com...

Notice how he's holding onto the podium to keep from falling over?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Jerry Nadler about to pass out (again) after Mueller testimony.

twitter.com...

Notice how he's holding onto the podium to keep from falling over?

LOL! Not only that, but Nadler is leaning on a walker. Personally, I wasn't sure Mueller was going to make it out of his seat to leave the hearing yesterday. He looked like he could have used Nadler's walker.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That would be Elijah Cummings walker. In the Twitter comments, they say Cummings rides around the halls of Congress on a motorized scooter.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You also don't need to.

😮

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do as we say, not as we do! Mantra for the day...brought to you by the Democratic controlled House.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If Russia was such a threat, why didn't Obama take any precautions prior to Trump actually getting voted in? I mean, beyond the spying on his campaign and all that stuff that no one knew about until it came out post election.

Is it possible that Obama figured it would take both out? Obama never liked Hillary and really did not want her to win. He disliked Trump as well, but figured by leaving it open, either one could be impeached and removed from office. 2 birds with one stone concept?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Maybe the House Education and Labor Committee or Natural Resources Committees can call Mueller in for some follow up?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: ketsuko

If Russia was such a threat, why didn't Obama take any precautions prior to Trump actually getting voted in? I mean, beyond the spying on his campaign and all that stuff that no one knew about until it came out post election.

Is it possible that Obama figured it would take both out? Obama never liked Hillary and really did not want her to win. He disliked Trump as well, but figured by leaving it open, either one could be impeached and removed from office. 2 birds with one stone concept?
I always considered that Obama was privy to the DNC/Clinton efforts, so not interfering was predicated on wanting the full effect of their meddling to nail Trump.

I believe this is all part of a much larger conspiracy, perhaps a couple conspiracies: greed, globalism etc..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how MSNBC and CNN ratings do after that hearing yesterday. They cratered after the Mueller Report. I think yesterday made their double down on Trump look even less legitimate.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
It will be interesting to see how MSNBC and CNN ratings do after that hearing yesterday.

Everyone please take out your magnifying glass.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So uh anybody hear from bobby 2 sticks today?
Is he just going to slink off to the ash heap of history?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Drucifer

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I've read elsewhere that Mueller said if Trump weren't president, he would have been charged, did he say that?

No, he refused to answer that question.

Wrong, it was asked by Ted Lieu, and he answered that it was true - then after the break, came back and totally back-tracked it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: BlueJacket

Mueller's opening statement, he cannot speak of those matters due to the DOJ.

Yeah, only... Mueller asked for this letter from the DOJ... apparently Barr threw him another bone/lifeline...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join