It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite UFO case of 2019?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Good evening ATS,

I have a favour for any interested members of ATS.

I’ve been tasked by MUFON Canada to select the top 10 UFO cases of the year.
These cases will be presented at the Alien Cosmic Expo in September.

So I ask you guys - if interested of course, to share your favourite or most compelling UFO cases of 2019 this far.

And no, I’m not trying to pawn off my work load on you lol.
I only ask because I don’t want the selection to be completely bias.
Cases that I find most interesting, or that provides me with the most usable data, others may find boring.
So if anyone’s interested, I’d appreciate your input.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
" only ask because I don’t want the selection to be completely bias"
"Cases that I find most interesting"

But is that not bias?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Well, It's building a case at this very moment and maybe can reach the expo just in time I'd say " Storm Area51 " ?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Have there been any really compelling UFO cases this year? I've said before that one of the problems with UFOs these days is that there are so many of them they've become mundane. I"m not aware of anything reported by the news that has been tremendously cinematic involving contact or debris retrieval or anything like that. Maybe they're happening, but people are either not reporting them or they're just getting lost and swallowed up by the Internet noise.

I'm not limiting myself to stuff with video or ground traces. One of the most compelling UFO accounts to date is the Pascagoula abduction in 1973, and there are no photos or physical evidence at all. Just a story. But it's a good one. I haven't seen anything stick out like that lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
One of the most compelling UFO accounts to date is the Pascagoula abduction in 1973, and there are no photos or physical evidence at all.

No photos or physical evidence, but the secretly recorded conversation between Hickson and Parker at the police station remains one of the most compelling pieces of 'other' evidence in UFO history.

Quite chilling, and certainly proof that they themselves believed the entire experience was real.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakrateri

I think you need to reread my statement.

top topics

join