It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Without Power! Grid False Flag, Operation Blackout? Venezuela Argentina NYC & CA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is the first year I've seen so many SoCal electricity transformers have a constant tower of water pouring over them while driving by.

Literally looks like multiple fire hydrants directed at like one transformer. Forgot to take pics!

Anyways there is a huge power outage across socal, around 15k customers so far already without power as transformers pop everywhere.

Chris dorsey exposes this asymmetric warfare operation which shuts down the power grid. This is a message to those in the know that the war against the people is spreading.

This comes just 3 days after the NYC power outage which left some 30,000 without power, and a few weeks after the SouthAmerican power outagethat left nearly 50 MILLION Argentineans for days without power.

The March 2019 blackouts in Venezuela left much of the entire country without power for at least TEN days! Was that a test? Afterall, what else was tested on Venezuelans?

This war on civilians is spreading like... wildfire!

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Sorry but I have issue with the “this is a statement for those in the know” mentality.

Blackouts in the summer months when the grid is operating at peak capacity are not unusual. It’s become a running joke here in Australia in a city called Adelaide.

edit on 1672019 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Preparing for endgame..
The staged alien invasion
Stay safe

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They want us to protest like in Venezuela. Which will do nothing since Seatle NAFTA protest. All protesting is garbage. The military is in control. I mean the people who controls military. I mean people who controls the law.
edit on 16-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh

Guess Aussies won't be having much power outages til closer to Christmastime, then?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
This is the first year I've seen so many SoCal electricity transformers have a constant tower of water pouring over them while driving by.

Literally looks like multiple fire hydrants directed at like one transformer. Forgot to take pics!

Anyways there is a huge power outage across socal, around 15k customers so far already without power as transformers pop everywhere.

Chris dorsey exposes this asymmetric warfare operation which shuts down the power grid. This is a message to those in the know that the war against the people is spreading.

This comes just 3 days after the NYC power outage which left some 30,000 without power, and a few weeks after the SouthAmerican power outagethat left nearly 50 MILLION Argentineans for days without power.

The March 2019 blackouts in Venezuela left much of the entire country without power for at least TEN days! Was that a test? Afterall, what else was tested on Venezuelans?

This war on civilians is spreading like... wildfire!

PG and no E is probably trying to cool the transformer.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I haven't watched the youtube yet but now I'm more interested in this transformers being cooled by hydrants thing 😱
Hot summers all over Europe and I've never seen that! It sounds like emergency firefighting to me!
Please, when you pass that next please post a pic 👍

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Oh

Guess Aussies won't be having much power outages til closer to Christmastime, then?

That is usually the case though restricted to a very few locations.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I know, will try.

How is that even safe! I mean the water splashes and puddles all around the corner of the block...

Yet women are pushing their babies in strollers right through while rubbernecking

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Quick, send Obama down there with his non-flushing toilets, fridges that break and gas cans that can't pour into a car. We can fix this if we try.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Or.

Its the Summer in part of the world where the draw and strain on an outdated infrastructure does what it does every year which is cause problems.

Nah, it's the Man doing things..Occam agrees that is a much more likely explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Is the infrastructure really that bad there? I've never seen transformers being hosed down except in emergencies, not even SE Asia or eastern Europe 😱

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
15k without power is just a storm here in Michigan. Just looked 147 without power in the county now and no major reason.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

the outage in new york was the 40 year anniversay of a big powere outage there, what are the odds to happen on the same date many years later

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What gets me is what are the odds of NYC having a blackout on the same date 42 years apart. In 1977 JULY 13th they had the great blackout that lasted almost a week and 3 days ago again on July 13th, they had a blackout, though not as widespread as the one in 1977.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Silure

There's an industrial substation down here that has multiple large transformers which were loaded to the max 24/7. They only lasted as long as they did because of 'soaker hoses' thrown over them to control the temperature. The downside of that was the accelerated rusting of the transformer steel tanks but the transformers did live to a ripe old age in transformer terms (40-50 years).

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's because it's a 105°F lolz......It's called "Summer".....
edit on 16-7-2019 by Herodotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

the outage in new york was the 40 year anniversay of a big powere outage there, what are the odds to happen on the same date many years later

365.25/1 odds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💥

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

Fairly good considering if the weather is the same as it is now 40 years from now. (unless the process of electrical conduction across power lines are changed . And/or transformers)

So , no.
No conspiracy at all.
Its the weather...

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How about the outage of all the European Union's satellites as well?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join