It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footprint of Sex Predator-Trafficker Jeffrey Epstein Is Growing and May Take Down Hundreds of VIP.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Apparently, Trump also knew about it all and even stood up for the Paedo...

QUOTE, "I know he likes them on the young side." Trump's exact words. And it seems to get worse 2005 Leak “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****.” Your Potus.... Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah, except that he helped a lawyer for some of Epstein's victims build his case. Oh dear indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It sounds like Donald Trump cared more about the victims than the prosecutors did.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101
The bbc not reporting on it is no surprise, rumours that place is full of nonces. Some say the reason Gill Dando was killed is she was about to drop a huge story about pedophiles in uk media.

Which BBC you watching ?

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.com...

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Clearly, something NEW and HUGE must have been brought to the attention of New York prosecutors to make them arrest Jeffrey Epstein again in 2019, after he was convicted and served jail time in 2008/2009

The Jeffrey Epstein Case Was Cold, Until a Miami Herald Reporter Got Accusers to Talk

www.nytimes.com...

Julie K. Brown, an investigative journalist for The Miami Herald, expected to spend the week on the same emotionally brutal endeavor she has pursued for more than two years: interviewing women who say that, as girls, they were part of a sex ring run by the wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein. Months ago, she published a meticulously researched series of articles about a secret plea deal, engineered by a current member of President Trump’s cabinet, that helped Mr. Epstein evade federal charges related to the women’s accusations. Her work identified some 80 alleged victims and earned a slew of journalism prizes, including a George Polk Award in the category of Justice Reporting. She worked on the award-winning series with Emily Michot, a visual journalist at The Herald

She was working the story for yearss. Its called investigative journalism.
You know what they do when they are not making up stories about trump. LOL

Wow silly I can endorse this post by you!

Well done! Star and blessings upon you.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Ever notice when the list of shady comes out, there are always vocal, active Trump haters.

Almost like the evil is trying to influence the average American against Trump.

Some think it almost worked. It seems destined to fail more and more every day.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Epstein Investigation Turns Up Cash, Diamonds, Fake Passport

So apparently he also had a fake passport from Saudi Arabia.

There goes his bail.

THAT begs the question is he a Saudi or and Israel since both have ancestors who were slaves in Egypt and you can't tell one from another if they don't want you to know?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

'they both have ancestors who were slaves in Egypt' - What has that got to do with anything?
I'm curious to know. How do you tell an American and a Canadian apart? How do you tell a Scotsman and an Irishman apart? (there's probably somes jokes to be had there!)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
July 18, 2019 UPDATE

Bail DENIED for Jeffrey Epstein.

nypost.com...

The pressure to tell all, for leniency, begins now.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
CNN's Jake Tapper is throwing Hillary under the bus. (Hillary's Secret Service codename = "Evergreen"

Tapper Tweet: twitter.com...

Because, as you see on the Tweet, his name is on Epstein's list too.

First to squeal gets the most lenient sentence.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

And, authorities are asking anyone who has flown on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet, known as Lolita Express, to come forward.

Tying up loose ends..

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

July 21, 2019

Development: The Obama Administration allowed Epstein to use Military Identifiers on his aircraft, to avoid having flights scrutinized.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Apparently, Trump also knew about it all and even stood up for the Paedo...

QUOTE, "I know he likes them on the young side." Trump's exact words.

Yeah.... no, not in context.

What a disingenuous prick you are. Context clearly shows he did not mean underage girls.

And it seems to get worse 2005 Leak “Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the *****.” Your Potus.... Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah, another comment of his I find pretty distasteful, but it wasn't about dating an underage girl, and we don't even know how old the girl in question was. For example, if she was 10, in ten years she would be 20.

Personally, I'd love to shack up with a 20 year old hottie now and then.

His other comments about p**** grabbing... come on, let it go, it was locker room talk between two guys. Notice they didn't drag it out into the open until they wanted to find dirt, any dirt, on him that they could. I wonder how many endless hours of tape reviewing it took to find what they have found...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well the suicide attempt occurred as I predicted weeks ago but was botched, so I guess he tried it himself

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hey dip#s,

Enough with the trump or anti trump complete bull#. This has not a goddamn thing to do with any of that. This is not a GOP vs Democrats deal. Moderators need to clean out all these damn Russian bots and trolls

This is a supposed to be a site to look for hidden truths and possible conspiracies etc. Not another trump vs Hillary sideshow.

Now, He attempted suicide like a told us was going to happen weeks ago. I knew that was coming because it always is next move. Except I think he actually tried it himself and was unsuccessful. So it wasn’t a typical “suicide” that often happens in these cases. Nevertheless, he must die so this can all go away.

I would think an accidental overdose of pills or apparent suicide before Christmas is next happening here.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Attempts to silence Epstein from implicating EUrocrats and EUrogarchs failed a few days ago !

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

It is done just like I told you it would be. (Don’t waste you time doubting me on # like this.) I honestly want to put all you trumpsters and anti-trump people in the naked in woods and release a few dozen hungry bears near you so you can be forced to pay attention to # that matters and not act like stupid children, or be eaten.

To my Russian friends, you will soon have a lot more to worry about than US elections. I remember it gets really cold there in winter doesn’t it?

posted on Dec, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

John Legend and Crissy Tiegen are flat-out denying anything to do with Epstein or ever flying on his jet. So what's the deal? Oprah Winfrey has been oddly quiet and her name is on that list as well.

So what's the deal? Are John Legend and Crissy Tiegen (and all the media outlets supporting them) caught red-handed or is that list bunk?

All of the MSM articles say these 2 were "falsely accused" of being tied to Epstein...

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm still hunting for something that shows John Legend and his wife have ties to Epstein (other than this list which I've seen 100 times).

Were their names in Epstein's "black book" or contacts, which also included Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo (Chris Cuomo of CNN's brother)?

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yes, the footprint continues to grow:

Epstein links to ARK, the international children’s charity based in London. This story in pictures: www.flickr.com...@N02/49532055628/
This story in detail: www.scribd.com...
Epstein also links to WikiLeaks: www.flickr.com...@N02/49607140551

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: caz111

gosh, the links are broken, now that is really no surprise......

However, the scribd link is active........this one: www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join