It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

making a wormhole just got a little easier ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
(1) "Making a Wormhole just got easier �" => www.nature.com... (MS-Word version archived at www.stealthskater.com...).

(2) New concept of "black holes" proposes they are a special "form" of 'dark energy' and not a singularity => "Frozen Stars" at www.sciam.com.... "What you have been taught in school is almost certainly wrong, because classical black hole spacetimes are inconsistent with quantum mechanics," says physicist George Chapline of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. (MS-Word version archived at www.stealthskater.com...)

(3) Are Type III superconductors the fabled ORMEs materials (and maybe NOT monatomic after all)? groups.yahoo.com... (MS-Word version archived at www.stealthskater.com...)

Although ORMEs/ORMUS is scoffed at by most mainstreamers, I can't help but remember when analyses of the ET "probe" that crashed into Height-611 in Siberia (the Russian equivalent to our Roswell according to George Knapp) showed gold in a purity that could not be matched by Earth-manufacturing techniques and it was embedded in some strange "gauze"-like web. Sure sounds like an "ORMUS" to me � but I'm not an "expert".

MAIN INDEX of archived documents is at www.stealthskater.com...

new topics

join