It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant - Awareness, Humankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hey everyone! Man, it has been a whhhillle since I last posted here..It's Good to see some old faces and especially so to all the new ones..I recently came across this site(www.innerrave.org...) that has relates the rve culture/dancing to enlightenment. I am just curious to see what your opinions are on this.

I personally found it to be very interesting. It kind of lays out the framework for overcoming the looming pressures of society as well as the human ego, enabling the individual to express X/Yself in their own personal, human way. I think this ties into the notion that most people, particularly them of N. America and Europe, live restless, self-prophesizing lives. Rarely do people just stand back and observe, take in what life is giving to us. The fact that we are here, experiencing this life is beautiful and should be respected and honored. I think it is an utter insult to the human experience the way our world is operating. So much corruption and greed and violence. When you step back and really think about it, it doesnt seem to make sense that people would be using energy to cause harm. Not only is the humanitarian aspect of life in shambles but the counterpart to us is suffering as well. The environment, our basis of living, is under the assault of mankind too. Its amazing how we as a species could care so little about something so vital to survival.

new topics

join