It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just listened to Erica Luke's radio show with Skinwalker ranch guard

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, this interview did have some different things than previous interviews. If you have the time and have the interest, you might want to listen. Nothing earthshaking but some different experiences

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

You’re very perceptive CB. I’d trust those instincts. I’ve have two threads that I never published which I will.

Right now, I’m too busy with other life stuff to format them on here. I tended to lose interest for a number of reasons. One is that I’m now fairly sure that at least the late seventies / eighties events were devices constructed by humans.

As much as I am on the fence regarding Lazar, one claim he made makes a lot of sense. The 115 (replace with MacGuffin of your choice) simply generates heat. That heat is then turned into electricity.

So if crash retrieval’s happened, you could power these craft with a large number of AA batteries.

TTSA have given lots of clues as well in my estimation.

Anyway, right now I want to give Corbell a chance to refute / debunk or explain the meta data for His Vimeo uploads.

My guess is that someone saw the full videos very early on and if one blog commentator is correct it looks like Jeremy had them and is circulating them.

Anyway, I have a definitive answer on one aspect of the Towers, which no one will like. You might have noticed the shear torrent of abuse I got for part 1 of that thread...

The second thread is on remote viewing.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Anyway, I have a definitive answer on one aspect of the Towers, which no one will like. You might have noticed the shear torrent of abuse I got for part 1 of that thread...

The second thread is on remote viewing.

I look forward to reading your assessments of both areas.

The many people who respect your research - whether or not they like the answers - are the ones who deserve to read it, frankly. After all, torrents of abuse only tend to betray the personal predicaments of the abusers rather than anything to do with the subject matter.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Let’s see how Jeremy deals with the Vimeo claims.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

From Jeremy on redditt:

JeremyCorbell 2 points · 1 year ago Thursday March 8th (the day BEFORE the TTSA release), I used the replacement process on a three year old video for my Skinwalker Ranch film project. I took a file holder (a PAGE) from January 20th, 2015 and uploaded a new video. This is proof that I don’t do this for nefarious reasons… and often organize my internal structures by replacing older videos with newer ones, just as I said I do. I made a little video to show this... youtu.be...

Thread here:
www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Mr. Marx certainly did have an agenda....

The more insight into AASWAP and the Ranch, the more clear it gets. Got a hold of the medical studies conducted without consent. I am about to publish and go legal. The empire is about to fold for good...

A number of former BAASS scientists are also on track.
We are prepping a possible law suit against Bigelow Aerospace and the DIA as soon as independent tesults get evaluated and shared.....

Twitter

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting! I actually just posted on that Tweet, asking for context/clarity. Thankfully I'm not the only one who mentioned that

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join