It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this guy Jimmy Savile's child or spawn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I came across this guy and when I saw him I thought he looked like Jimmy Savile and then I saw his name and it is Saville! I looked up Jimmy and it doesn't list that he has any children and the actor's bio doesn't list Jimmy as his father. This guy has the exact same nose, eyes, chin, eye brows and hair line (basically FACE) of a younger Jimmy Savile. We have heard a lot of things about how these people have secret children, IDK if it is done with knowing participants or maybe via IVF/sperm donors - secretly using the "donation" from elites.

Sorry I can't post pics but I can post links.
This is the young actor

www.imdb.com...

This is Jimmy Savile - the best way is just to search his name and look at the images that pop up.

www.imdb.com...

www.google.com... 1

The nose, eyes and chin make it seem like a clone.
edit on 7 7 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They do look very similar.

Not sure but I would be surprised if they weren't related.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I'm not sure what ur on about. who's this guy and why do I care about whether he's got a twin or not, I don't know, maybe cause it's 2am here, jeezus though. Lol

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

I'm not sure what ur on about. who's this guy and why do I care about whether he's got a twin or not, I don't know, maybe cause it's 2am here, jeezus though. Lol

Well if you know who Jimmy Savile is then you would understand why it is interesting. I really don't know anything about the younger one, other than he looks almost identical to Jimmy.

Do you know who Jimmy Savile is and what he was involved with?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Now then...now then...rattle..rattle...jewellery...jewellery....

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wut.

Is this leading up to a K@#$ and The Gang song?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Jimmy Savile was pretty hardcore back in his day, I remember him now.

Jeremy Saville on the otherhand is simply an unfortunate coincidence due to population numbers and random chance. I know, it seems impossible, the similarities are there, but consider this: People win the mega millions jackpot every time with 1 in a billion chances. It's the sheer amount of players or in this case people existing and being named.

There's easily 1,000+ guys named Jeremy and Jimmy Savile or Saville, at least a few hundred I really have no idea but it's alot of people. Some of them might look even more like the particular Jimmy Savile that you're basing the experiment on.
edit on 7/7/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I can accept that. Thanks for posting the pics! When I saw his older pics is when I really thought they looked alike.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought he looked like Justin Tredaeu

I know the spellings wrong but you know who I mean, that little bitch boy who runs Canada

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I don't think they look similar. That is not to say they are not related though. It looks like Jimmy Savile has brown eyes from the pics I have seen of him, either that or his pupils are always dilated. If both his parents have brown eyes, and as brown eyes are dominant, his children would also have brown eyes, but if only one of his parents has brown eyes, then his children could have any eye colour depending on the genetic eye colour mix of the child's mother. Anyone know much about his parents, or family? Did he have any brothers or uncles where the name would be the same? I feel sorry for the actor, as he is being associated with the monster pedo just because his name is so similar. This kind of thing could crush his career.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Same surname. They must be related, eh? What is this world coming to?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have to say, I have Aspergers Syndrome and a big part of that for me is struggling with facial recognition; if two people look remotely similar I'll easily confuse them for one another (this has led to many embarrassing situations).

To me, those two look nothing alike, 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

A secret child with the same last name? (with an extra L)?

Hiding in plain sight?

Looks nothing like him either.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Same surname. They must be related, eh? What is this world coming to?

Well, having read the OP, they did say that they thought they were similar in appearance before he discovered they had the same name.

Nice attempt at trouncing the OP without reason, but...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Could it be possible that it’s one of Jimmy’s brothers’s children? I would assume them to have the same last name if that were the case.

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nearly everybody has relatives.

Does not instantly make people 'kindred spirits' if you know what I mean?

Not sure of why the connection is so interesting. Could be a nephew, second cousin or just a coincidence... why do we care?

top topics

join