It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really odd light in night sky in Caracus - it looks like a cross

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I glanced up to the screen while this video played - I was doing other work - and I noticed that it looked like a floating cross in the night sky

IDK how to go to the exact time - but look at 13:12

To me that looks like a floating cross

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It's a lit-up cross on the mountain over the city.

Next!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

It's a lit-up cross on the mountain over the city.

Next!

Can you find a link for that? I did a search and nothing comes up for it, the closest I found for a light cross on a mountain was in Costa Rica

Edit - never mind - I found it, though it wasn't easy at all. Naiguata Cross - the "Cruz de Navidad"
edit on 7 4 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Pretty impressive how that homeless shelter came to exist. Thirty bucks a month per family for water and electricity and rules to stay there. That guy who built it actually did a good thing for these people upon his death.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Pretty impressive how that homeless shelter came to exist. Thirty bucks a month per family for water and electricity and rules to stay there. That guy who built it actually did a good thing for these people upon his death.

Yeah, they probably thought they had it rough 10+ years ago, but now by comparison to other people in the country, it's probably not so different than the rest!

This was all before the problems got bad down there though. I'd be interested to know how it is doing now.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The video is shot in Caracas so I'm guessing....

Warairarepano’s cross lights up the hope in the Venezuelans hearts

Link
edit on 4/7/2019 by Sublimecraft because: spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It also has to make you wonder why large "apartment" houses (subsidized housing/projects) in cities can't don't work for long. It seems they all deteriorate pretty quickly in the States and even England/London. I don't think these people had much of an education and they probably didn't get free food and such like welfare recipients, or free/subsidized electricity & utilities like those in the projects.

Why can't people in the States do things like this? What's the difference?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

It also has to make you wonder why large "apartment" houses (subsidized housing/projects) in cities can't don't work for long. It seems they all deteriorate pretty quickly in the States and even England/London. I don't think these people had much of an education and they probably didn't get free food and such like welfare recipients, or free/subsidized electricity & utilities like those in the projects.

Why can't people in the States do things like this? What's the difference?

I am sure that there are old factories and old buildings the homeless could live in. They could work symbiotically like these people did. Here, liability is a concern, the people have to secure the property even though it is not in very good shape or they could get sued and lose everything if someone gets hurt in it.

new topics

top topics

join