It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Yes, it's very sad that we lost Chester and Chris. They're rocking out in heaven now.

Wow, it is 4:57 Am here and I haven't slept yet.

Hope you are well Sweetie.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: WalkInSilence

OMG, soooo cute!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hope you are well Sweetie.

I am getting by. No major complains other than the old boring stories about mental illness.

I hope you are well too elf lady!

It is also your bedtime! do i have to send a sleep-dust fairy

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I am well enough. Thank you! Yep, you'd better send the faery. It is now after 5 Am and I'm still awake.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I am well enough. Thank you! Yep, you'd better send the faery. It is now after 5 Am and I'm still awake.

Nah... I am having pizza and beer here with a couple of fairies. You are an adult, therefore, you make your own rules (in certain boundaries of course) If you can't sleep, i will be here to keep you company, but i suggest at least try to sleep, if it won't work, then come back soon afterwards.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Pizza and beer with faeries. Charming.

I suppose I could go to youtube and watch something. You know this means I'll be sleeping the day away tomorrow, right? Lol

I'll leave you with the Shed's baby possum. He's really adorable and loves attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Can you put your Shed Monster Mash in here? Please?

oooh, it's a wee bit early for thaaaaat.... but, since you said "please"...

mwahahaaa! (WTF? THREE Years ago??? LOL)
G

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL i made an actual lol. That is rare. Usually my LOL is just a little stronger exhale from the nose. Cute little thing!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I wish i was creative, and artistic, like you are. But my singing voice is awful, i tried to learn at younger age. And when i am being put on a dance floor, something strange happens. In normal, everyday life, my moves are calm, laid back and such. But on the dance floor, i feel like i have just swallowed a crowbar.

It has nothing to do with me wanting to leave my mark here for all eternity. It has everything to do with a desire to burst out emotions from inside.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Fresh stuff from Finland

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Okay. Different Fin here now, metaphorically speaking.

I felt really filthy from the outside and from the inside. So i warmed up my sauna, went there, and put water on the sauna stove stones almost constantly. It wasn't even like "dripping" sweat anymore. It was a constant flow of sweat that just poured out from me. Then i took a really cold shower and used some high quality soap. I don't mind spending some money on soap and studying about different brands online. Skin is the biggest, and also fastest-growing organ of a human body, so i might as well do my best to nourish it.

So i am much better now. 3 glasses of water from the tap and a small beer from the fridge now.

What are others up to? Any weekend plans?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

The best! Man, you are not only a talented singer/musician, but you can really act too. Love the expressive faces you make in there. I was just thinking of how many people have come and gone since then. I guess sometimes we just feel that something good will last forever. I hope all our friends are ok.

Thank you so much for bringing this vid back. It was awesome to see again. Oh, and...The whole month of October is Halloween. BOO!

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Love the music Fin! Great stuff! I listened to another song by them and will look into more later. Thank you!

I'll be seeing my best friend, the one who lives out near the ocean. She is coming down for the day. We always have fun, laugh like hell, have philosophical discussions and whatnot. We'll have lunch and do some shopping.

And you Fin, do you have any plans for the weekend?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Who's hungry? Tables are set. What would you all want to see on the menu?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Can't go as my dinner tie is at the cleaners today.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Are Pizza flavored 'Snacko' shapes on the menu? If not I can bring enough for everybody.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

G'day Night !

Pretty flash lay out for baked beans on toast ...
I'll balance it out with champagne and truffle ice cream for dessert.

Hope you and Mark are well and happy !

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

No dress code here Blue. Come as you are. If you want jeans and a t-shirt, wear that. If someone wants to dress up, that's fine too. It's the Shed after all.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I had the chefs put it on the menu. You're good to go.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Life is too short. Use that fancy dinnerware, pull out the antique candle holders, bring out the chandeliers that are in the attic collecting dust. Dress fancy or dress simply. Be happy.

Your baked beans on toast, champagne and truffle ice cream will be put on the menu.

We'll also have an International sample buffet to try things.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join