It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic baphomet on the cartoon network and at the Queen’s Holyrood Park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the Cartoon Network's Margles is a modern day representation of baphomet. They did not even try to hide it. The worst part is that it was a show aimed at children. Was this done to negatively impact children?

Adventure Time (formerly known as Adventure Time with Finn and Jake) was an American animated television series created by Pendleton Ward and produced by Frederator Studios. The show was based on an original animated short titled "Adventure Time," which aired on Frederator's Random! Cartoons show and won an Annie Award for the Best Animated Short Subject of 2009.

Adventure Time

The baphomet symbol has been around for a long time. Why does this symbol continue to be used? It looks like the latest find of this symbol is at the Queen’s Holyrood Park in Scotland where a plaque and altar has recently been unearthed.

In a secluded area of the Queen’s Holyrood Park in Edinburgh, Scotland, archaeologists have unearthed two mysterious objects, including a metal plaque depicting an upside-down pentagram with a horned beast in the center – most likely the demonic entity Baphomet – and an altar with undisclosed “display objects” around the plinth. While news outlets are calling the objects pagan, the symbology appears more associated with satanism and devil worship .

Satanic Plaque and Altar Unearthed in The Queen’s Holyrood Park in Scotland

I would like to know what the undisclosed “display objects” around the plinth are.

edit on 22-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: add

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The object found buried is highly suspicious.
The ground was conveniently cut into a triangle.

Every dig that I know of is never cut in a triangle, it would be a rectangle.

Too good to be true?
You bet

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I don't think this is fake news from The Edinburgh News, but you never know these days.

Archaeologists were called in after the remains of a concrete “altar” and a pagan metal plaque were discovered on Whinny Hill above St Margaret’s Loch. The ornate metal plaque, which experts have confirmed to the Evening News as likely to be pagan, was found embedded in the ground within a sod of turf cut in a triangle shape. It depicted two figures – a male figure with horns and a female figure in a surrender pose – set within a pentagram within a circle.

Two mysterious pagan objects have been removed from a secluded part of Holyrood Park after they were uncovered by chance, the Evening News can reveal.

It looks like it is something that was put there recently (2018?) for some kind of ritual or maybe even a joke.

However, he said it was strongly against pagan tradition to use concrete in any kind of ritual, as only natural materials such as wood or stone should be used. “It’s a mystery,” Mr Black said. “No pagan I know of would embed a pentacle in concrete, or leave it behind. As a pagan you’d leave a site in exactly the same state as you found it.”

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Is this a symbol of Satan or does it represent something else?
edit on 22-6-2019 by InwardDiver because: Changed represents to represent.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

It depends on your beliefs. I think it is a symbol of the devil but it does not come from the Bible or Christianity. I think it is a symbol created by devil worshipers.

Since 1856, the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Levi which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, on and off, etc.). On one hand, Lévi's intention was to symbolize his concept of "the equilibrium of the opposites" that was essential to his magnetistic notion of the Astral Light; on the other hand, the Baphomet represents a tradition that should result in a perfect social order.

Baphomet at Wikipedia

It may be related to Islam and represent Muhammad, who was pretty evil if you ask me.

Modern scholars agree that the name of Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name Muhammad

The name Baphomet appeared in July 1098 in a letter by the crusader Anselm of Ribemont:

As the next day dawned, they called loudly upon Baphometh; and we prayed silently in our hearts to God, then we attacked and forced all of them outside the city walls.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The baphomet symbol has been around for a long time. Why does this symbol continue to be used?

Because it is more than just a picture, and has deep symbolic meaning. As above, so below being one of them.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

I am aware of that one, what are the others?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I am aware of that one, what are the others?

You named some others. I didn't see your other reply at first. But duality, as within so without. The Trinity, 2 pillars. Probably many more than I know. Most of these symbols have a ton of meanings.

Eta: All of this knowledge is neutral in and of itself. Think of it as a hammer. Build something, or destroy it. I would guess in this context on this cartoon they are using it for nefarious purposes. Or awakening things inside of us, archetypes, etc. Initiation.
edit on 22-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Good information.

Thanks for posting it

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Good information.

Thanks for posting it

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Looks like a cross between Baphomet and the flying spaghetti monster if you ask me

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

and the above

new topics

top topics

join