It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warned Iran U.S. attack was imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The president should be applauded for his restraint, instead he is criticized at every turn.

The same talking heads saying he is a tyrant doing everything possible to get a war are now hating him for not doing the vry thing they said he was evil for doing. It's so crazy you would think it can't possibly be real life.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

People were wondering why Schumer and Pelosi were SO HAPPY coming out the White House briefing yesterday.

Clip: twitter.com...

They were celebrating, "Now we've got him! Trump just started war with Iran!"

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

People were wondering why Schumer and Pelosi were SO HAPPY coming out the White House briefing yesterday.

Clip: twitter.com...

They were celebrating, "Now we've got him! Trump just started war with Iran!"

Or just happy someone got out of the hospital safely.

Madness

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Pence would have not hesitated. He's an end-of-the-world type Christian.

Now that is a classic post.
Very true.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
The president called off strikes minutes before they were about to happen because the general told him there would be 150 Iranian casualties, not proportional response to shooting down an unmanned drone.

Do you actually believe that?

You seriously think the president has never been thoroughly briefed on all possible outcomes (especially possible casualties) if a strike on Iran was ordered?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I had a very clear dream some time ago that any attack on Iran will lead to a proper nuclear conflict. Previous dreams have revealed the imminent origins of ISIS, and attacks against the UK's sovereign air territory, both of which incidents came to pass almost exactly as in the dreams. I believe we are living in dangerous times now, we should watch, wait & prepare.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Things have suddenly changed.

Based on new intelligence, it appears that a direct confrontation between the United States and the Islamic Republic *will* occur within the next 3 days. The United States will be looking to target missile sites and other "targets". It's anyone's guess what Iran's response to this will be.

It's quite sad because within 3 days, all the powers' efforts to avert a conflict between the United States and the Islamic Republic will have been sadly wasted.

In any case, at least we can be confident that the conflict between the United States and the Islamic Republic will not draw others into a wider global conflict or a "world war" or even the involvement of Israel or Russia and certainly no nuclear weapons will be used at any point in the near future. This "conflict" may be over as quicker than we expected.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I had a very clear dream some time ago that any attack on Iran will lead to a proper nuclear conflict. Previous dreams have revealed the imminent origins of ISIS, and attacks against the UK's sovereign air territory, both of which incidents came to pass almost exactly as in the dreams. I believe we are living in dangerous times now, we should watch, wait & prepare.

What attacks on the UK sovereign air territory? Sorry, I must have missed that one. Do you have any links to these "attacks"?

You would think being in the UK I would have noticed these attacks

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Looks like the Brits are sending in someone to try and clean up this mess. news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: deviant300
Looks like the Brits are sending in someone to try and clean up this mess. news.sky.com...

I applaud the powers' efforts to try and avert the breakout of a US-Iran conflict. However, sadly, a conflict between the United States and the Islamic Republic is now imminent. Despite best efforts, there will be a military conflict. If it should blow up in an uncontrolled manner, it is anyone's guess what Iran's response will be and how this conflict will affect an already battered Syria and the Assad regime.

We will all be hearing some shocking news in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

Aha, well you see, the information provided ensured that jets were scrambled to deal with the incursion, which came in from the North over Scotland just as predicted. One of our pilots died, two of our jets went down (one ditched out safely). The actual details of the incident were covered over to ensure there was no panic, and the likelihood is that it was a 'broken arrow' situation in which someone from within a certain extraterritorial state, possibly with strong connections to Argentina, where the extra-territorial expats live on a range of hundreds of miles in area. Richter was famously carrying out deadly experiements down there, with the support of Peron at the time.

Anyway, one of the (let's just say it) NAZI expats had lined up a jet which he could access, arm & launch over the Northerly cities of England before much could be done about it, had we not been aware of the planned incursion. My dream gave an exact date when this would occur, and it did indeed unfold on that date. Multiple jets scrambled to deal with a fast jet with top of the range capabilities, managing to bring down two of ours before we got it down. The dream had predicted that there would be a neutron bomb on board, ready to be launched in Northern areas of England. Without the info my dream provided, there's every chance that this sneak attack would have succeeded, before we had any knowledge of what was going on, essentially.

The incident was classified & cover story for the lost jets & one dead pilot was 'a training exercise gone wrong'. Those who know, know that he gave his life in service of Queen & country, selflessly & without hesitation.

The thing is, the rulers know very well that supernatural lines of informational flow are extant in the populace all around us. Sometimes they come with strong warnings against certain courses of action, or directly call for a particular course of action in response to what is foretold. This is how it works - I see it, I say it, if I am convinced it was lucid enough to be interpreted with confidence. I had a similar dream which predicted the rise of ISIS, three years before they hit the news with Syria & Iraq falling to their brutal ways of warfare, and in particular the way in which those responsible for their formation, were horrified of what they had created - the cages for young women & girls to be burnt alive; an assembly line bullet to the head, body in the river. A vile & visceral use of beheading as a source of ramping up their demoniac spiritual power (whether they realise that's what they're actually doing or not, it's still brutal & pure evil)

Dreams from people who enjoy connecting with God have frequently been consulted down the ages by the rulers & authorities, the intelligence agencies (to a limited extent in all cases), as the seers receive information from beyond Time itself, able to glimpse futures large & small; sometimes dinky things like where I would find my lost toothbrush, all the way up to interpreting a threat against the local police force if I'm working on something the darker rulers do not wish to be made known, etc.. The workers of the intelligence world may sometimes say that
"We're on the side of the angels", in that they seek only the common good, as white hat operatives. I believe the same, that those who receive such information through dreams & visions, where it may apply as relevant in some major way, will be written down on here so that it can be put to good use by those who understand the bigger picture.

Ciao for now, FITO.

edit on JuneSaturday1916CDT05America/Chicago-050006 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding link, title edit, spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If he doesn't go along with what the Israeli's want he will probably be JFK'd.

I thought according to our Constitution Congress only had the power to begin wars??????

Perhaps you could cite the part of the Constitution that says this? Best of luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Oh, you're so cool.

No, there will be no nuclear war. Iran doesn't have them, and no one that has them is going to use them over a 3rd-rate power like Iran.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join