It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Receive Classified UFO Briefing June 19, 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
On Wednesday a group of Senators, including the vice chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee received a classified briefing on recent UFO activity. A spokeswoman for Senator Warner explained that the senator wants answers about what's interfering with pilot training and putting our pilots at risk. The Navy says they don't believe it's aliens, but... something is happening.

Well, believing and knowing are different, right?
edit on 6/20/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is getting to the point where it can't be hidden anymore. It's interfering with training and actual military operations. They are routinely breaking our protected airspace, they routinely fly harassing sorties against our aircraft and have been doing so for decades.

It's time to get some damned answers.
edit on 20 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Being discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Whatever they are they seem to be making a concerted effort to demonstrate their technological abilities to the military...though, in my way of thinking, it seems to be in a somewhat playfull manner (could just be wishful thinking, on my part).

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Being discussed here

And here as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I read this article yesterday from Politico regarding this. The amount of serious MSM coverage is fascinating, and quite frankly, very telling. Here's the article: www.politico.com...

This part really peaked my interest:

But several current and former officials with direct knowledge describe the Capitol Hill briefing as the latest for members of Congress and their staff representing the Intelligence, Armed Services and Defense Appropriations panels. “There are people coming out of the woodwork,” said one former government official who has participated in some of the meetings.

So they're receiving classified briefings. Meaning the Navy has more information on this than they've publicly disclosed. "People coming out of the woodwork"? Hmm......This is highly significant.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
a reply to: projectvxn

Whatever they are they seem to be making a concerted effort to demonstrate their technological abilities to the military...though, in my way of thinking, it seems to be in a somewhat playfull manner (could just be wishful thinking, on my part).
As far as we know the only UFO related pilot death was Thomas Mantell back in 1948. He crashed while in pursuit of a UFO. Since then either our military or "they" or both have apparently shown a bit more caution.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join