It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Skeptical about the Existence of UFOs and ExtraTerrestrial Life.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

How would the country, markets, world react to it?

I think after the initial shock the markets would be booming. A whole new intergalactic trade route has just opened up.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually 2016 and early 2017, he was tad different than suggested in this thread. He talked about releasing the information and ufology, science, health that would free our planet and heal it. He spoke about this.

Any change of direction would be because of the deep state monsters behind the scene who keep limiting his abilities, and yet he still takes strides and exposing them.

PERIOD!

Maybe you should reread his inauguration speech. Washington Post has the full transcript, but don't know if we can still link to Washington Post. Just do a search.

Prior to that speech, he brought this up after he was shown around the White House.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is skeptical about everything around him.

Rightly so.

Also, without solid evidence, it is healthy to be sceptical about some things.

"Mr President. Where is the alienz at bro?"
"I don't know. I really don't. You think I would, being the President, but you know what? I don't. I really don't. They haven't told me anything. Not that they would, of course. But whatever you think, I'm ok with. As long as it doesn't involve them coming here. Unless they can prove they're not intent on global world destruction or something."

ionno, I'm sceptical too, jaded even, where once was frivolous giddy belief now exists a broken husk of merely diminishing hope.. but I'm also not held to a higher authority such as that of an entire nation, over petty things like this..

'Narange man dun like dem alienz, news at 6.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

comes as no surprise to me at all. This is the most science denying President in US history, and it's only getting worse.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Enough people share sightings and experiences and enough high level people have to really put that skeptical thing in the dark ages where it belongs. This whole topic and control tactics, it's beyond boring. It's as pathetic as the way CNN talks to people as if they are mentally retarded when in reality, We're Gods to these globalist evil worms. They're withered atrophied consciousness.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The President did well with his answer.
Make no mistake it was a gotcha question. If he had even hinted that he believed in E.T's the media would be ridiculing him as a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

I wanted to believe too,

But they couldn't convince me.

I wanted to believe you.

But you couldn't convince me of your sincerity, either.

you never wanted to believe, you just like it the way it is... gives your spells power. lol

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

His opinions matter on this as much as my barbers. POTUS is not relevant in this issue unless they already knew everything before they became POTUS, George Bush the elder.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

comes as no surprise to me at all. This is the most science denying President in US history, and it's only getting worse.

Show me an accepted science journal on UFO ology please. LOL.

I'll show you blueprints on a bridge to Hawaii.

I actually respect Donald Trump quite a bit more for his honesty
on this subject. Some of the other candidates like Hillary and
her pimp Podesta on the UFO subjects... nothing more than
snake oil peddling, not that I ever had any respect for her to
start with.

edit on 16-6-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
What if they aren't Alien and are operated by People.....just a hidden technology used by rouge People.....he will have been honest.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hear me out:

Maybe that initial briefing on the subject went exactly as we suspect it did: "They're ours. They've always been ours."

I can imagine a guy like Trump asking the obvious question... "Why?" and not liking the answer very much. If he ever had any interest, that would pretty much kill it.

Is it true though? I have no idea. On one hand, that is exactly what the a lot of evidence suggests. It is what makes the most sense, honestly. On the other hand, what could be the reason each president get's a briefing on UFOs and all of them eventually let slip the "who knows, but I doubt it's aliens" angle.

Of course if there are actual visitors in nuts and bolts ships as many witness accounts report, it makes a lot of sense that the government might want to muddy the waters as much as possible, to keep their earthly rivals guessing. It's definitely been good for business for someone that there is no definitive answer or disclosure, ever.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

I do not think he is "Science Denying", but in many issues, "Science Skeptical"... which I believe we should all be to a point, and certainly in this day and age of asymptotic technology curves.

Science is a slow mover in adopting realities, and certainly where the status quo has so many big names behind it. It should be that way for checks and balances, but new discoveries are rampant today, and the backlog is overwhelming.

So, "Science Skeptical" is a prime mover of "Science Fact." We eventually change our minds on so many of scientific sacred cows, and history shows us this very clearly. I think that President Trump understands this very well.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I really can't see myself depending on the opinion of Donald Trump for anything related to science and technology. Uh, come to think of it, anything else either.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Actually 2016 and early 2017, he was tad different than suggested in this thread. He talked about releasing the information and ufology, science, health that would free our planet and heal it. He spoke about this.

Any change of direction would be because of the deep state monsters behind the scene who keep limiting his abilities, and yet he still takes strides and exposing them.

PERIOD!

Maybe you should reread his inauguration speech. Washington Post has the full transcript, but don't know if we can still link to Washington Post. Just do a search.

Prior to that speech, he brought this up after he was shown around the White House.

He basically ridiculed every pilot saying they can believe in what they saw but it's most likely down to memory playing tricks with their minds. I don't think that deeep state dictated him this reply.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I thought we already shared post about this?

I think Trump knows the Alien situation. Because Trump is a money man, and the current MJ-12 bosses knew that when Trumps accountants went over the books they surely would find the BIG THIRTY TWO TRILLION DOLLAR HOLE known as the Black Projects. So they probably told Trump up front what was going on.

Trump is not going to martyr himself over the UFO secret, as much as he must want to let the secret out.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Tripe, if you go over the Admiral Wilson leaks, which are the most recent on the alleged transfer of the presumed tech recovered into the private sector, then assuming those stories are true (and it does make total sense), it is so far out of reach of the White House or Pentagon.

These projects are hidden SAP (Special Access Projects), and will only be found through actually searching for them (allegedly they are hidden behind other SAPs), so they may not even be found, nor is it even known what they actually do let alone what they're called.

Additionally, if they are found, then SAR (Special Access Requirement) is then needed, and not even the highest ranks seem to be able to get that, including the White House or Pentagon personnel.

I'm not saying these leaks are spectacular, it's just the best thing thus far on what's actually going on. And if you haven't checked out the Wilson leaks, then you should

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Trump is not part of the 'establishment', remember? Why would he be 'read-in' on the UFO topic?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

He knows if he say he believes in UFOs, media will call him crazy and democrats will say it's another reason to impeach him.

That is true. If POTUS Trump was to say he does believe that ufos are from out of this Earth you will see a majority on the left claim he is crazy for stating this, and wanting this as another excuse to "impeach him."

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I do not remember disclosure being part of Hillary's platform. Sorry.

Not sure if this has been replied to, but the first we heard about this Tom Delonge TTSA stuff was when wikileaks leaked the Clinton emails. People searched for UFO terms almost immediately and there was an email exchange between Tom Delonge and John Podesta about setting up meetings on UFOs. Confirmed in the History Channel show with Tom Delonge talking about the email and clips of Podesta talking about UFOs. John Podesta was the chairman of the Clinton campaign

washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2015/02/13/obama-aide-john-podesta-says-biggest-failure-was-not-securing-the-disclosure-of-ufo-files/

nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html

This disclosure op seems Hillary and/or DNC adjacent, as Harry Reid is heavily involved.
edit on 6/18/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly."

Uh, that doesn't look too ambiguous to me regardless of what expression he may have had on his face. That's plain rude to say something like that. So the military pilots are saying they are seeing UFOs but Trump just doesn't believe them. It's clear. It didn't say 'But people are saying they're seeing alien spacecraft'. He doesn't believe they're seeing UFOs, unidentified objects, alien or not. They're all lying according to Trump.

If members of the military believe this to be a national security issue then who is there to tell them they are wrong? The president? Does he have thousands of hours of experience piloting some of the best jets on the planet to say this? Is he an expert on reading radar hits and calculating the trajectories of such objects? Um... no.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join