It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden leads Trump by 'landslide proportions' in new national poll

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Why is the US electoral choice always limited to the worst options? I mean, the choice between only Trump and Hillary back in '16. How did that happen?

Why can't they seem to get someone intelligent, compassionate and driven to help?

The parties themselves seem to have become these disconnected monstrosities with agendas far from those of their constituencies.

The US political electoral selection system is obviously faulty and requires a rethink.

edit on 12/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

As long as they only let Democrats vote this is very true.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Biden whips his ass and about 4 or 5 other Dem candidates.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Biden whips his ass and about 4 or 5 other Dem candidates.

I'd use a different metaphor, less T&C friendly, but I get your point.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the Dems. What little dignity they think they have left will be utterly destroyed with Biden as the front-runner for the Dem primaries. He has a long history in politics and a lot of it is absolutely embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The parties themselves seem to have become these disconnected monstrosities with agendas far from those of their constituencies. The US political electoral selection system is obviously faulty and requires a rethink.

“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”....Zappa

However the Campaign industry generates billions for a myriad of companies, from mom and pop silkscreeners to TV and radio stations and the producers that make the campaign spots for the politicians. It's a yuge payday for a lot of people in the biz and I'm blessed to be one of them. 2020 will be the biggly freak show circus spectacle the nation has ever seen. It will be glorious!!
edit on 12-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.
edit on Wed Jun 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join