It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes I Wish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I can only imagine how hard being a moderator on ATS must be. Actually, I can't. Honestly.

I try to read every post on a thread, and I try to read every thread here on ATS (I don't get every one). I love this site. Warts and all. (not that many worts IMNSHO).

Sometimes I drop down into the mud pit. Sometimes I scrap (for that I apologize). Sometimes I disagree. Sometimes I agree with people I never thought I would agree with. I've often said in never hold a grudge, but I fear some see me differently sometimes. It's just a website so, no hard feelings.

I'm not always right, and ATS is one of the most enlightening places I have ever found. I try to be balanced...but sometimes, maybe, I'm not.

But, you see, sometimes I feel like some of the best things I write and contribute are buried in a thread somewhere in thread-oblivion. And I wish people could see some of these things. Sometimes they are long-winded threads with untold tit-for-tat, but threads which require just a bit of balance and interjection.

Sometimes I wish...there was an understanding of, well... maybe I'll just leave this...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The "tit" parts are good. The "tat" parts not so much.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Isn't this the bottom line for ATS....and our "Deny Ignorance" mantra?

"No one is crying for us this time...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Go to bed

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
ATS is so much easier than prison.
edit on 9-6-2019 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

One more soul to go !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well, if someone finds one comment of yours they come across to be of great interest or enlightenment, they can always click on your profile and go to “view posts” and there’s every one you’ve made in recent order.

I literally signed up so I could have the perks of doing that. Sort of like vetting people... see if they always make that much sense or if they just got lucky... see if they’ve always been so articulate or if a decade of membership has helped them evolve into some wisdom...

I liken it to being on Facebook marketplace and the young man with one photo and no posts messages me to buy my used baby carrier - that’s a no from me, sir. Lol.

You’ve had some interesting posts... haven’t read them all, but I’ll mark you down as a screen name to explore when I’m browsing the mysterious.

You may have lurker fans somewhere... you never know... I’ve been around since 2005, myself.

top topics

join