It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange weather event (maybe) on Gulf of Mexico 20 years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: putnam6

Reminds me off the story of the deep submersible mapping out the moving of a huge oil platform out to the north sea. The sub was checking for potential hazzards in a channel as they were checking the sea floor they find a pair if huge tank like tracks they were larger than any tracked vehicle we have by dozens of yards and those are land vehicles, the tracks followed the channel out to sea and turned in the opposite of where the rig was going,

Any link to this? I'd love to read about it. Sounds very interesting.

here's a similar story in the same area still looking for original...

alienexpanse.com.../the-norway-fjord-incident.1 593/

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It could not have been submerged device, it’s just too shallow. 50 foot depth where we first saw it but where it went behind us 20 feet deep or less. Plus it really seemed like it was airborne, hence the coldish wind that hit us initially. You have to remember this was at a time when they said Rogue waves were impossible, which almost every serious mariner knew to be true. ( I had even seen 8-10 footers come out of clear flat day) It could have been some strange weather event or was type of craft flying over water using some type of cloak technology. I really don’t to this day know which one it was. I would say weather event but rectangular shape seems to suggest something man made, but on the other hand this is strange area to see a cloaked vessel and is shallow has treacherous weather, (ship graveyard) and a lot of commercial activity. Not a great place to run a test etc .

a reply to: Jackfish28

<< 1   >>

join