It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I don't need your star and I plunge into every rabbit hole like a horny teenager. I would fear loosing my tinfoil hat if I didn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
PCI and CEMEX Partner at the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) Annual Meeting to Transform Urban Slums around the World
www.pciglobal.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It is inexplicable, when you behind that screen ... somewhere , gets it... .yup you got it right.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Us coast guard making more large drug busts. Staggering how much coc aine was just prevented from coming in the country in a week.

U.S. Coast Guard
@USCG
·
12h
@VP
is welcoming back the crew of CG Cutter Munro as they turn over 39K lbs of coc aine from drug seizures like this one from a semi-submersible off South America to federal agents. We will be live-streaming the offload on Facebook in a few hours.

U.S. Coast Guard
@USCG
·
8h
Earlier today, the
@VP
welcomed back CGC Munro from patrol as they offloaded $569 million of coc aine in San Diego.

If you missed it, you can still watch the live recording on the
@USCGPACAREA

twitter

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Even more connections to CEMEX. From Voat:

Yesterday I had a hunch that Cemex would have ties to the Bushes and the CIA. Found this on twitter confirming my suspiscions.

littlesis.org... The Cemex Spider Web. Connections to Bush, the CIA (via Zapata Oil), Obama, the Podestas, Clintons, NXIVM, Bronfmans, Lynn Rothschild, Mars Incorporated (the candy company) etc.

Possible methodology given large amounts of murders would likely be Mulch the body (after using desired parts for sick desires like skin for shoe leather) -> filter to separate the solids -> centrifuge to seperate out the blood -> mix into concrete.

voat.co...

Infographic of connections
littlesis.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ok...this connection to CEMEX...the lightbulb's going on and I feel F ING SICK

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Again Re Q3417...

Note that the picture contains a screen scrape from Qmap with 3 posts... but not in there entirety. Q has deliberately narrowed the tab window so that only 3 of 5 posts with NXIVM in are shown.

The top and bottom (cropped) posts are Q2128 and Q1203

I've highlighted in bold below the bits of the posts not shown in the Q3417 pic... note the Standard Hotel, helicopter crash, Adam Schiff and resignations links... looks like this really is blowing wide the doors.

Q2128:

Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?
Why are these 'allegations' now surfacing [10-month span]?
WHY NOW?
Human trafficking arrests up?
SA cooperating?
NXIVM?
When does a BIRD sing?
EYES WIDE OPEN.
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
Coincidence?
Network being dismantled?

SHEEP NO MORE.
Q

Q1203:

Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).

Q

edit on 11-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

(post by MetalThunder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's a very interesting useful map on littlesis.org. Great find!!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yup, from memory that was links between parliament (Commons and Lords) and P.I.E. I think it was whitewashed but was alleged to include people such as Lord Grenville Janner and Leon Brittain.

Another case was brought against Jammer in the last few years; he pleaded senility or some such and then died... so the courts went ahead with a "trial of the facts" instead.

1984 would likely also have included ex-prime minister Edward Heath among suspects so could have brought down the establishment at that time.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One more dig...

From 2010
"CEMEX Contributes to Haiti Relief Effort"

With three cement import terminals, two of which are located in the Port-au-Prince area, and one of them in the northern town of Cape Haitian, CEMEX is one of the major cement suppliers in Haiti. One of the terminals remains operating, and with the help of CEMEX in the Dominican Republic and its other operations in the Americas Region, CEMEX will be able to maintain supply of cement into Haiti and as such contribute to satisfying the country’s requirements

www.benzinga.com...
edit on 12-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Re Q3418

a) This is a 1 minute MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT (Post delta is 00:01:58)

b) StartOfLines decode gives WN5W = W NEW = could mean Dubya Knew?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hate to post so much... But NO choice... In a good way .. look back ..here.... Thanks GWB
. The gift runs in the bloodline ...they say.. feel me lol

edit on 7122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

We're going to take these bastards down

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My eyes skipped right over the covered Q2128. Yes, feels like Thor's Hammer is about to thunder strike some justice.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
LDR has her irons in all kinds of fires. Her connections to the Bronfmans is direct. This may be common knowledge, but it was new to me.

Rothschild currently serves on the Board of Directors of Estée Lauder Companies, The Economist Group, Bronfman E.L. Rothschild LP and Christies International. She has also served on the Boards of Directors of Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation and General Instruments, Inc
en.wikipedia.org...

She also serves on the board of the McCain Institute.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q3418

a) This is a 1 minute MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT (Post delta is 00:01:58)

b) StartOfLines decode gives WN5W = W NEW = could mean Dubya Knew?

WN5W = call sign for a Ham Radio operator out of Jonesboro, Arkansas.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I think the picture filename in Q3420 is imparting info. It's not just referring to post #3414:

Q-3414 = Q-C DAD

QC = Queen's Counsel in UK - basically a barrister.
Greville Janner(I mentioned in last few posts re 1984 UK pedophile investigation) was both a QC, a member of House of Lords and Chairman of the Board of Deputies of British Jews whos family came from Lithuania. His dad was Barrett Janner, also a Member of Parliament. This bit is interesting from Wiki:

Janner and Ruth, his sister (later Lady Morris of Kenwood), were evacuated to Canada at the age of 11, because their parents anticipated a Nazi invasion of Britain.[13][14] While in Canada, living with family friends, he attended Bishop's College School, Lennoxville, Quebec.

Barrett Janner, his dad, was an MP and also was President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews... and a member of the executive of the British Zionist Federation. He was also knighted!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I got you and I appreciate you but neither of us are making a difference in this reality.

I don't mind you being deplorable, I might be worse but we are here just the same.

If Mister Rodgers can fling out the middle finger then I guess it is OK for some of us commoners to do so.
edit on 12-7-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join