It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

6.4 or 6.6 So Cal is what I`m hearing

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
In Death Valley.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Panmunjom Summit: Kim Jong Un meets Donald Trump - North Korean TV Report (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

It is sad, but not surprising, that so few get what happened. Thankfully the NORTH KOREANS themselves actually get it. Their propaganda teeeeveeee reveals so much, while New York Pravda does too.

link   
a reply to: dragonlover12
I'd say 6.6 it rolled for a good minute

link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Here hoping that this is the opening shot

WASHINGTON — Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper must answer to the allegations that they blackmailed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts to get his vote for Obamacare in 2012. Attorneys for an NSA and CIA whistleblower in D.C. circuit court are trying to see to that. Roberts, who reportedly was investigated at one time for illegally adopting his sons, betrayed the Republican base that initially celebrated his Bush appointment when he confirmed the supposed constitutionality of Obamacare during Obama’s re-election campaign.

Linky

OMG moment? It seems it could be!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Can we please stay on topic.......

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'm honoured! ...and I got to start celebrating it 5 hours before you!

I think "Gunpowder Tea" would be appropriate? It's supposed to cure cancer as well!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:38 PM
    link   
    This earthquake was very close to China Lake. We have a Naval Air Weapons Station there.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:42 PM
    link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
    This earthquake was very close to China Lake. We have a Naval Air Weapons Station there.

TG, some D.U.M.B. there. This quake was a roller, usually indicative of a natural. Then again I'm not right on top.

It has been postulated that the Qdrop stepped "Booms" refer to the destruction of one or more D.U.M.B. installations. Worth noting if the quake sig looks like those back to back in the Caribbean and Channel Islands.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm sure it was a natural quake. I just have a weird feeling something will happen that will take away from the National July 4th celebration in DC.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
    link   
    a reply to: texasgirl

Lets say a weapons test didn't cause this.

Still almost directly above is a weapons testing facility.

All the munitions etc. Could be dangerous?

twitter.com...

Video of"landslides" near the scene.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: tiredoflooking

Someone was dumb enough to build or store bombs/weapons in an area prone to earthquakes?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
    link   

I wish I knew the exact time it started so I can see which Q drop it coincides with lol

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
    link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I wish I knew the exact time it started so I can see which Q drop it coincides with lol

04:30:44 UTC
    I didn't have time to change it to EDT.

I got the wrong EQ.

17:33:48 (UTC) 6.4
    edit on 7/4/2019 by NightFlight because: mo info...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
    link   
    Something spooky has happened involving British Army and Iran:

BBC Iran summons UK ambassador in tanker seizure row

British Royal Marines helped the authorities in Gibraltar seize the ship because of evidence it was heading to Syria in breach of EU sanctions.

Spain's acting foreign minister said the seizure of the ship - Grace 1 - was at the US's request.

An Iranian foreign ministry spokesman said detaining its tanker was illegal.

The BBC has been told a team of about 30 marines, from 42 Commando, were flown from the UK to Gibraltar to help, at the request of the Gibraltar government.

... it looks as if both the US and the UK had been tracking the movements of Grace 1 throughout its curious voyage from the Gulf to the Mediterranean.

Curious because such a valuable cargo of oil would normally be taken via the Suez Canal, even if that means using more than one vessel and transhipping the oil because not all super-tankers can squeeze through. It's a massive shortcut.

Instead, in this instance the master took his vessel and controversial cargo the very long route around the southern tip of Africa - the Cape. Was that a smokescreen to conceal its apparent destination - the Mediterranean coast of Syria?

Could this be something to do with Iran sending nuclear material or munitions to it's Syria base?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that USSS tweet timestamp of 09:07 is pointing to Q907:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b452a9 No.612728 📁
    Mar 10 2018 12:29:06 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 542aec No.612723 📁
    Mar 10 2018 12:28:30 (EST)
    >>612135
    ITS BEEN CORRECTED!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    1h1 hour ago
    More
    Chinese President XI JINPING and I spoke at length about the meeting with KIM JONG UN of North Korea. President XI told me he appreciates that the U.S. is working to solve the problem diplomatically rather than going with the ominous alternative. China continues to be helpful!

>>612723
    11:11
    Q

Yesterday it was decoded that 2 tweets from POTUS were 11 months 11 days apart = 11.11... they were both telling Iran NOT to threaten US!

I wonder if this relates to the Iranian tanker seizure?
    edit on 4-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: NightFlight

So do you count the seconds in the timestamp? I don't know how this decoding stuff works. Was it a natural quake...who knows but after those fires in NorCal I don't trust anything that goes down in this state

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was just thinking about what John Kerry was really doing in Iran. Imagine if the "O-Mans" former friends (Daesh) got their hands on something small that could make a big "POP" sound in the night sky?

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:39 PM
    link   
    California Earthquakea reply to: cherokeetroy

Not sure, new to this, lol...

I think I got the wrong quake, the 6.4 was 17:33:48 (UTC).

sorry.

Someone posted that a hospital near the quake was being evacuated in fear of more quakes. Hmmmm?
    edit on 7/4/2019 by NightFlight because: mo info...

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join