It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller lies by ommission, shady Russian Manafort met was working WITH US intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

It’s not an opinion

It sites evidence from fbi statements from Obama officials

Do you honestly believe that a journalist is privy to internal FBI and and State Department e-mails? Wouldn't that make him guilty of crimes against the espionage act?

Clearly if he is quoting stuff which he cannot have had access to, he must be making it up.

Perhaps, Google his name and article history to see if he is a trust-able news source?

Solomon has an incredible record for being correct in the Russia investigation

He is actually quoting officials from documents he has seen

So your claim is that he is making up those quotes?

Surely the people he is quoting will put his as lying in short order

Meanwhile I take it IF this report is true then you will admit mueller was deceptive

How could anyone know? Who said the 'quotes'? In what context? No-one is going to say "I didn't say that" because they (and we) don't even know who said them.

Why is Assange being targeted when apparently John Solomon is apparently regularly doing worse?

Fuzzy attribution, the fact that 'The Hill' defines it as 'opinion' and the fact that there was no way Solomon could have gotten to what he claims was his source material, isn't enough for you?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It’s not an opinion

Do you honestly believe that a journalist is privy to internal FBI and and State Department e-mails? Wouldn't that make him guilty of crimes against the espionage act?

Clearly if he is quoting stuff which he cannot have had access to, he must be making it up.

Perhaps, Google his name and article history to see if he is a trust-able news source?

Meanwhile I take it IF this report is true then you will admit mueller was deceptive

How could anyone know? Who said the 'quotes'? In what context? No-one is going to say "I didn't say that" because they (and we) don't even know who said them.

Why is Assange being targeted when apparently John Solomon is apparently regularly doing worse?

Fuzzy attribution, the fact that 'The Hill' defines it as 'opinion' and the fact that there was no way Solomon could have gotten to what he claims was his source material, isn't enough for you?

Yetyou believe the mueller report?

Did you read all of the evidence yourself?

Solomon isn’t doing worse than Assange

Why wasn’t the nyt or cnn charged when they were given classified material to harm trump

Like when Flynn’s conversation was leaked

Have you personally heard Flynn’s phone call? So did you tel everyone on ats they shouldn’t assume Flynn talked with kislyak?

There is a way Solomon could have got the material, it was provided to him by someone with access

You are feigning ignorance

But again, your only defense is this must be a lie

So specific people like Purcell that Solomon quotes will no doubt be announcing this all as fiction any minute

As will kasoner and all other members of the state dept under Obama

And again, your insistence this is a lie shows that if it is true, you have no defense of muellers actions here

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It’s not an opinion

Yetyou believe the mueller report?

More than I believe a journalist who works for an alt-right publisher. It's a matter of 'degree of truthiness'.

Did you read all of the evidence yourself?

As much as I could get my hands on. Very little is in the public domain and what there is does not always support what the press says.

Solomon isn’t doing worse than Assange

Why wasn’t the nyt or cnn charged when they were given classified material to harm trump

Like when Flynn’s conversation was leaked

Yes. Why not? A pertinent point!

Have you personally heard Flynn’s phone call? So did you tel everyone on ats they shouldn’t assume Flynn talked with kislyak?

No, I haven't heard Flynn's phone call.

There is a way Solomon could have got the material, it was provided to him by someone with access

Yes, he could also have gotten it from Wilkileaks, but it is the publishing of confidential government communications by a US citizen, for broadcast to US citizens, that is against the espionage act.

You are feigning ignorance

But again, your only defense is this must be a lie

It is not my only defense and also it may be true, however I judge that as unlikely.

So specific people like Purcell that Solomon quotes will no doubt be announcing this all as fiction any minute

As will kasoner and all other members of the state dept under Obama

I don't really know of them, I'm not that familiar with what I assume are American media people.

And again, your insistence this is a lie shows that if it is true, you have no defense of muellers actions here

Yes, if it is true, then it isn't a lie. If it is a lie, then it isn't true. Goes without saying.

There's slim evidence that Solomon's article is true overall (there may well be out of context truthful bits) and I'm not willing to make a leap of faith, here.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You have no credibility at this point

First I don’t think you even read the article as you have said it didn’t attribute quotes to apecific people which is just untrue

Second you claim the hill is an alt right publisher

That is laughable

Not only are they not alt right, they are t even right wing and are actually predominantly center leftist

Overall, we rate The Hill slightly Left-Center biased based on story selection that very slightly favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

You so desperately want to make excuses for muellers deception that you are making things up out of thin air

But please, let’s see your evidence the hill is an alt right publisher

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is a double agent working both sides. Done only for money and almost impossible to catch because he/she must be caught in the treasonous act.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

This is a double agent working both sides. Done only for money and almost impossible to catch because he/she must be caught in the treasonous act.

Let’s say that’s true

Then shouldn’t mueller have included that in his report?

And why wasn’t the Obama people he contacted investigated if mueller knows Kliminik is a Russian agent?

Are we only interested in Russians interfering if it’s with trump people, and it’s ok for them to interfere with others?

It’s clear mueller omitted this info because it shows the narrative of trump people palling around with Russian operatives isn’t so simple

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What if Mueller is later proven to be a double agent ? 😎

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You have no credibility at this point

First I don’t think you even read the article as you have said it didn’t attribute quotes to apecific people which is just untrue

Second you claim the hill is an alt right publisher

That is laughable

Not only are they not alt right, they are t even right wing and are actually predominantly center leftist

Overall, we rate The Hill slightly Left-Center biased based on story selection that very slightly favors the left and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

You so desperately want to make excuses for muellers deception that you are making things up out of thin air

But please, let’s see your evidence the hill is an alt right publisher

You are right that The Hill is not right-wing.

The normal articles are fairly balanced but they were carrying Solomon's article in the 'opinions' section in the interests of balanced reporting and my assumption was that this was the standard of their reportage.

I was wrong about The Hill's stance politically it was a faulty assumption.

I still hold that the article was opinion.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Hell, why not Trump, himself?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What makes this Ukrainian U.S asset. A shady Russian ?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
What makes this Ukrainian U.S asset. A shady Russian ?

Mueller the Dems and the media spin

That’s it

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You folks think Mueller was obligated to tell us everything? Ha ha... Not only no but the police can outright lie to someone to get them to talk.

"Your buddy is in the next room and he's spilling his guts. You should get out ahead of that." ...
This happens every day.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You folks think Mueller was obligated to tell us everything? Ha ha... Not only no but the police can outright lie to someone to get them to talk.

"Your buddy is in the next room and he's spilling his guts. You should get out ahead of that." ...
This happens every day.

Ok so you admit mueller lied in his report and left things out

Nice

Also a cop telling a suspect his partner is ratting him out is not the same as the police lying in their final report to their superiors and the public

But you know that

edit on 8-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think because they spend a while looking into that and found nothing. Did they do the same with Mueller? Was he exonerated? If not, he might be guilty.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

so, if that is OK silly, why do you get SOOOOO Upset when you "claim" President Trump Lies?

You just said they are allowed to do it, double standard much there silly??

(we know the answer already sweetie)

Preemtive Edit: you are going to say the President is not the Police, and would be wrong again.
edit on 8-6-2019 by thedigirati because: I know what you are going to say

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think because they spend a while looking into that and found nothing. Did they do the same with Mueller? Was he exonerated? If not, he might be guilty.

Might be?

Haven’t you heard the left and mueller?

He is guilty until he can find evidence to prove himself innocent

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This happens every day.

Tell us? No. Tell everything in his report? Yes. Because it wasn't for 'us'. And the actual truth can be redacted before any public dissemination. So, yes.

And given that $35-odd million dollars of your taxpayer money was spent on that report to outline the truth, you should be more upset that it has so many holes than you seem to be.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Meuller has certainly not been exonerated

not by a long shot.

🎇🎇🎇🎇 Boom goes the Dynamite
edit on 8-6-2019 by thedigirati because: Damn you auto correct

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yeah, you are probably right. Trump could never work for anyone else.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Muller is a fraud. It's quickly turning out there there are no Russians, but a bunch of spies and deep state actors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join