It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change: Only the Russian model, designated INM-CM4, gets things right!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Russia now has INM-CM5. So, Russia, Russia and more Russia. Them dirty commies. Putin oh my. So why are the progressive leftists still all worked up. I mean just look at all those 90,000 privileged whites in the UK protesting Trumps visit this week. I guess they have so much money they don't have to work so they just keep dancing for the cameras in support of Iran. So global warming and by the way please pass me a crisp. Russia seems to have a Global warming predictive model that's apparently more accurate than others. Its prediction accuracy after back flushing the data proves it out. So is that why many are running around bashing Russia as the Trump Russia thing is, the Trump thing? So impeach him. Here's one article from The Hill on the Russian Model here;

thehill.com...

Here's another link here;

sunshinehours.net...

Then, just this past week on May. 29, 2019 , 2:45 PM an article is launched that references Dr. Pat Michael's, a climate scientist at the Cato Institute calls it quits. For some reason Cato shuts down its climate change think tank. You can read about it here;

www.sciencemag.org...

Dr. Pat Michael's is also interviewed here;

www.youtube.com...

Please read at least one of the articles and take a brief look at the video. Obviously the US media and Democrats now talk more about Russia than on any other subject and have been doing so since the election in 2016. Now they are morphing back into Global Warming Green Deal stuff as the Trump Russia thing is slowing down. So, are they also hammering on Russia because the Russians have the most accurate climate change model so they just want to discredit Russia and anything about them?

Hmmm think about it as its all about money.

edit on 5-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In Russia, climate change you.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The comments are good. You should read them.

Also, I guess Siberia thawing and Antarctica melting is caused by el nino?

Since when does weather patterns dictate climate change, its the other way around.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
In Russia, climate change you.

I've just finished watching Chernobyl. I don't trust them one bit.

No siree.

And if they want to affect the atmosphere, that's collusion in the extreme !!

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Almost like its all just natural weather patterns.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

No one is claiming that it isn't getting hotter nor is the climate not changing. The point is that among all of the models out there the rooskies seem to have to most accurate one. Then coupled with the on going drum beating by the MSM makes them out as as if they are incompetent. Plus, take a look at their hyper sonic ballistic missile videos. Jesus that thing moves. For the moment I think the NWO will have to brake and think about it

Plus. Here's another "conspiracy" So everyone in the deep state wants one world order but the Russians want no part of that. Putin tossed out Soros years ago. He paid off their national debt. In fact if Siberia melts back they may have the worlds largest reserves of oil, gas, minerals and gems. Sooo they would be the next wealthy nation with NO ties to the New World Order, Banks or Georgie Soros and those German families. Plus the USA and others are millions in debt. Russia is also on record saying to Global Warming to "bring it on"! They may end up being the safest country to live in 50 years from now.

Now I know why the Democrats want a war with Russia. Just sayin!
edit on 5-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 5-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Fair.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I like that one

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The comments are good. You should read them.

If you like conservative bashing. It wouldn't surprise me you like those. MSM comment sections are the liberals safe space.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The only thing climate change is for is to gain control of the general populace and to get more tax money. I think most all of the politicians know it's BS (barring morons like Cortez).

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
The only thing climate change is for is to gain control of the general populace and to get more tax money. I think most all of the politicians know it's BS (barring morons like Cortez).

Yeah, in the vein of Kirk asking why God would have need of a starship, I ask why wealthy countries require more taxation to implement proposed changes. Why punish the people with more taxes, when governments can cut waste.

Oh, I know..
edit on 5-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Since when does weather patterns dictate climate change, its the other way around.

Since Bush, Obama, Al Gore, Bieber and Tide pods.

Everything has been upside down since these things came into existence...
edit on 5-6-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Double.
edit on 5-6-2019 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The biggest thing that should stand out in that Hill article is how the IPCC takes the average of the models. That's #ing stupid. It doesn't take into account which models are more accurate, if they can even figure that out, which from all reports they can't.

That's not science.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Did you know WMD were found in Iraq?

Wow, your the 1st guy I came across to mention that! Back in 2006 in conjunction with DHS a large international UK owned company having manufacturing divisions in the USA, Holland and China, had paper evidence to show that the China division was sending these [classified non-proliferation listed WMD and export controlled device] built in the USA machine that can desiccate and stabilize a pathogen into a WMD. That all was being directed by an executive in the UK. One machine was confirmed to be in Iraq before the 2nd gulf war. However, when the USA attacked it was moved into Syria. Around that time a multi-international arrest warrant was being presented at that time in Federal Court in New York City when several "personal" attorneys for Condoleezza Rice working in the State Department entered the court room and shut down the entire matter claiming "On behalf of the National Security of the United States" The judge dismissed the warrants, the Attorneys for the State Department obtained all documents and live went on. Later that year that international organization of over 30,000 employees was sold and broken up into 100's of pieces. I wonder if that executive is still with us today?
edit on 6-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

join