It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There only real conspiracy at ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
1331, I can recommend a good proctologist does head removal surgery if you like.

link   
This seems to be just another way to re-post the original closed thread.

Sigh...

Trying to see how many locked threads you can create in one day?

link   

Originally posted by JAK
Ahh come on now mwm1331, that's enough.
Where is the love?

we know mwm1331 doesn't approve of such things

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When I see that guy sleeping in the boat I get all worked up inside.

I Tried Skippy

Skippy didn't say or do anything. I think he approves

[edit on 3-3-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
1. I read the post about linking gays to mongloidism, and calling them retarded, and how they should be eradicated, etc,etc,etc. My question is, why was that post not deleted?

2. mwm1331- I have seen some of your posts, and you can get wild. Now, I believe everyone is entitled to an opinion, it is just a matter of how you get it across

3. I beleive that homosexuality is genetic, if you look at a 'true' person that is homosexual, such as A woman who carries more traits of a man(rugged looking) or a man who is extremly effeminine (sp?). I do not mean the bi-sexual love seekers or those who are sexually adventurous. However, to preach about the erasication of a group of people is unmoral and scary.

4. A person cannot 'become gay', it is not a club. I do however feel that the promotion of gays in advertising/TV/movies is not right, just as some groups claim you should sell everything with big tits and short shorts. I don't enjoy seeing a commercial about coffee or eating out where they imply 2 men are a couple. No hatred, just don't feel like seeing it.

5. Mods are mods for a reason, nuff said

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
as a matter of record this was banshees posted reason for closing the thread in his/her own words

by banshee
Plenty of mindless dribble and hate in the other thread already. No need for any more pollution on the boards.

Thread closed

No mention of a duplicate thread here.

I believe the consensus here is that it was in fact a duplicate. No less than 4 separate members complained about it being a duplicate before Banshee closed it. Some even posted links to the other thread to show you the way. Somehow, this fact eludes you grasp. I really don't understand what your complaint about Banshee is.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

You see I think the reason the homosexual agenda receives so much support is in an effort to legitimise immoraltiy even further. The stigma has been removed from killing our children, gabling, prostitution, drugs, alcholoism, etc.

Is this an effort to ensure all mankind burns for eternity?

please show me the "hate"

Right here it is. It is your opinion that is presented right here that is seathing with contempt.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It was a good decision. There are more than one thread in which to say the same thing over and over, and fret over the personal decisions of other people's lives.

This thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join