It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There only real conspiracy at ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Is the continous and unabated bias of many moderators against those of differing opinions.

In a recent thread which was closed on no grounds whatsoever, no violations of the terms and conditions, I was informed it was cosed due to "hate" and "unintellgent dribble"
However at no time did I advance nything which could have been interperted as hateful. Instead I advanced two theories.
1) homosexuality can not be gentic s by its nature homosexuality precludes and prevents the individual from passes on his/her genes.
2) That the idea that it was was a conspiracy to replace God with the state as the ultimate authority by
a) legitimising what the major religons consider to be immoral
b) Spread an atmosphere of distrus of and ridicule for those who have faith in God.

Now I beg someone show me the hate.
Or admit that the many of the mods are activly attempting to quell the ideas of those who disagree nd hopefully drive them out of ATS without appearing too biased.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Comeon banshee, I dare you to show me one line from my post that could be considered hateful.
I beg you.
I implore you.
Show me.
If you can.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Add your theories to the EXISTING thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Duplicate/concurrent threads have never been allowed. Sorry, we can't change that rule just for you.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The mod's are not out to get us. They have a job to do. I suggest you read this thread.

I started it about you

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I can't even see it and know exactly what it is.....the mods are unfair or bad for closing his thread....they had no reason to...the board is biased...blaa, blaa, blaa

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ohh nice try with the backpedaling there, however thats not what you posted as the reason for the closure.
And this was a new topic so even that doesn't hold water.
Come on banshee try agian.
I would love to see you justify your abuse of responsibility.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, while I didnt get a chance to read your post, Ive had the "pleasure" of dealing with you in numerous other ones. And sorry man, but you are hatefull. If this is the post I was thinking of, they probably bounced it because it was a flame. It undoubtably would have turned into insult after insult. PLus theres only like a hunrdred or so posts dealing with that allready.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
In a recent thread which was closed on no grounds whatsoever, no violations of the terms and conditions, I was informed it was cosed due to "hate" and "unintellgent dribble"

Hate coming from your posts that must be a first

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Let him keep talking..I'd love to see him get banned...He's flamer anyways

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
mwm1331, you have been here for some while now, I thought you would have known that it is considered polite to take up such matters via U2U. There are numerous threads which mention this very thing. Such members are normally started by those new to the board though.

Here - to help you out.

Jack

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
BTW that thread is about homosexuality as a disease.
Not what I posted.
Not even close.
so it wasn't a duplicate thread.
Try again banshee.
Try really really hard to come up with a believable reason other than bias you closed my thread.
BTW this "duplicte thread bs" is reason number three, and is not supported by what you wrote in the thread you closed

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
The mod's are not out to get us. They have a job to do. I suggest you read this thread.

I started it about you

I re-emphesize visiting this thread mwm1331...I really did start it because of you...Is your mood still amused? Mood: Amused

EDIT: The thread is titled 'why can't we be greater'

[edit on 3-3-2005 by 00PS]

link   
and yet you wonder why they closed it......

link   

Originally posted by JAK
mwm1331, you have been here for some while now, I thought you would have known that it is considered polite to take up such matters via U2U. There are numerous threads which mention this very thing. Such members are normally started by those new to the board though.

Here - to help you out.

Jack

And how well does that work?
It doesn't unless we call those who abuse the responsibilities they have been entrusted with out in the open it wont change.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by mwm1331

Hate coming from your posts that must be a first

Now that's funny!

You have to kill the mods with kindness and say things like"pwease mister modewator, pwease don't kwose my fwed!"

Peace

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's skippy time...thanks Kano

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
as a matter of record this was banshees posted reason for closing the thread in his/her own words

by banshee
Plenty of mindless dribble and hate in the other thread already. No need for any more pollution on the boards.

Thread closed

No mention of a duplicate thread here.
and my original thread

Genetic homosexuality, an attempt to legitimise immorality?

I cn't count the number of times I have heard people say that homosexulty is or may be genetic despite the fact that it is impossible for homosexuality to be genetic.
All genetic trats are either dominant or recessive, if dominant they will lways be expressed, if recessive they will only be expressed if there is no dominant trat present (yes I know its a bit more complicated than that but I am trying to keep it simple)
My point is even if homosexualty were a recessive gene, (as it obvously can not be a dominant one) given the fact that homosexual relatons can not result in any offspring it would have bred itself out. To use an easy to nderstand metaphor, if all blondes were sterilsed, the number of blondes born to the next generation would be smaller than from this one, if this sterlsaton was implemented for mre than a few genratons no more blondes would be born as there would be no passing of that gene from one generaton to the next.
While modern society has been repressive to homosexuals this was not always the case, in many past civilisations there was little to no stgma attached to homosexulity, s a result unlike in modern times homosexuals were not required to engage in heterosexual relatonships as "cover".
Now basic logic would dictate that if homosexuality were a genetic trait, then unless homosexuals were forced to breed they would not pass on thier genes. Only if forced to do so would a gay man have sex with a woman, so in a society that places no stgma upon homosexuality this trait, if genetic, would as a result of not being passed on through reproduction, dissapear from the gene pool.
So why hasn't it.

You see I think the reason the homosexual agenda receives so much support is in an effort to legitimise immoraltiy even further. The stigma has been removed from killing our children, gabling, prostitution, drugs, alcholoism, etc.

Is this an effort to ensure all mankind burns for eternity?

I mean really how can anyone belive that a trait which by its very nature stops an individual from passing on any of thier genes is genetic in nature?
How does it propagate itself?

please show me the "hate"

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Please show me "banned" ... this is flame to 10th degree..at least he's getting points though....

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
you wanna see hate..Take your posts and face them to the mirror and then look in the mirror

JAK

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ahh come on now mwm1331, that's enough.

Where is the love?

Jack

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join