It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Everyone else must take my place’: Assange in letter from British prison Wheres Anonymous?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Do not give me any karp about RT Today web site. There are only a few web sites reporting out on this story. If anyone here believes that Julian Assange is causing his own "health" demise on his own then do the world a favor and disappear. Remember how USA embassy staff were being sickened in Cuba via possible sound waves or other? Well if Cuba has something I am sure the good ole USA has some even better stuff and someone may have been using it against Julian back in that embassy. In fact, what happened to the guys in the hockey er I mean Guy Fawkes masks? Not a peep out of anyone. Or, were they just a Psyop operation for the New 4th Reich. I hope you all enjoy the new progressive world because I don't.

Here's the link here:

www.rt.com...

‘Everyone else must take my place’

Sorry Julian as it was written that the MEEK shall inherit the earth. The MEEK do squat and just watch. In my opine, Julian has underestimated the human race as he thought that all, or just a simple majority were just like him. That's fatal mistake #1. No one has any ballz and talk is cheap. My guess is that only the deplorable's who live up in the mountains with a washer and dryer on the front porch would ever do anything. So, who else these days runs around behind a mask or covers their face? I will give you a hint as its six [6] letters. Do they form one part of 6 _ _ ? You can fill in the blanks

Some Brit read Julian's out in front of Westminster Magistrate's Court. The video is here:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wheres Anonymous?

Probably being ran out of the same room in Langley it always has been.

Do not give me any karp about RT Today web site.

RT is official Russian state run media. You deserve any crap you get for using that BS as a source for anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Don't give me sheet about RT. What about CNN. I spoke to a retired Special Agent from The State Department at a party back in 2016. He said he was an expert on Putin and said Putin is a "very bad man". He asked me if I worked out of Langley or Fort Meade. I said neither.

I do agree with you on the Anonymous adventure.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

RT is official Russian state run media. You deserve any crap you get for using that BS as a source for anything.

I know, right? Where does RT get off pretending to be CNN?

Any thoughts on Julian's letter being read in the video, or is that just a Langley/Russian psyop as well to you?

To the OP, sorry to hear about Julian's health and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous has always been all of us, however...

We'll see where this goes.

edit on 1-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

these days its as accurate as msnbc....maddow gots trump tax returns you know.....

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The same elements that killed Kashoggi are behind this.

The US espionage act is NOT international law.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sweet Christ, the hubris and idolatry heaped on this mentally ill, perverted charlatan by a handful of wannabe Benjamin Franklin Gates is hilarious. As I proposed in the previous topic on this loon's healthy, when you consider his penchant for unprotected sex with strangers and the fact that his hygiene was a self imposed disaster plus he was smearing his own excrement on the walls of the apartment he was squatting in for some time, it seems your hero is about as sane and stable as some indigent begging quarters for their next hit of meth on the street corner.

The US may have weapons that can take someone out from illness, but they had zero need to waste them on this wretch.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor and look into John McAfee.
Then get back with your nonsense.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Sweet Christ, the hubris and idolatry heaped on this mentally ill, perverted charlatan by a handful of wannabe Benjamin Franklin Gates is hilarious. As I proposed in the previous topic on this loon's healthy, when you consider his penchant for unprotected sex with strangers and the fact that his hygiene was a self imposed disaster plus he was smearing his own excrement on the walls of the apartment he was squatting in for some time, it seems your hero is about as sane and stable as some indigent begging quarters for their next hit of meth on the street corner.

The US may have weapons that can take someone out from illness, but they had zero need to waste them on this wretch.

Agreed 100%
This man is not worth our time. He committed crimes that are not forgivable. There are proper channels that one can use and he ignored those.
He can rot for all I care.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

But accepted internationally as a sovereign nation's law

Done
Next

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

But accepted internationally as a sovereign nation's law

Done
Next

Why should America be considered a sovereign nation when it tramps all over so many other nation's sovereignty's? Surely every nation is sovereign over its own territories.

And the very sovereignty of every other nation means that they are not under the laws of another nation, except by explicit agreement by international treaty.

So, no, the Espionage Act isn't accepted internationally and it is just not international law.

If you were going to apply local laws as applicable internationally, then the UK could convict all American drivers for driving on the wrong side of the road. That shows how much nonsense such an argument is.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Release the dogs!!! Er, I mean the encryption keys.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why should America be considered a sovereign nation when it tramps all over so many other nation's sovereignty's? Surely every nation is sovereign over its own territories.

Due to the pure ignorance of that statement , I was unable to go any further in your post

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
anonymous are all in prison with the exception of sabu who turned rat against them and barrett brown who runs project pm last i heard. one of them was arrested by the fbi on live video

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I think you are laboring under the mistaken belief that the US are the good guys.

I would have thought that the Wikileaks released video of a US gunship mowing down innocent people, and then mowing down those that came to their aid, indicates that the US are the clearly the very bad guys.

... and I think that your parents probably had unprotected sex, too. Perhaps they didn't even know each other that well at the time, who knows? On the sliding scale of good to evil, I think that unprotected sex with strangers is stupid, but not a particularly great moral failing, especially if there was a perception of consent.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Due to the pure ignorance of that statement , I was unable to go any further in your post

Now that is the very definition of pure ignorance. You have outdone me there.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think you are laboring under the mistaken belief that the US are the good guys.

I would have thought that the Wikileaks released video of a US gunship mowing down innocent people, and then mowing down those that came to their aid, indicates that the US are the clearly the very bad guys.

... and I think that your parents probably had unprotected sex, too. Perhaps they didn't even know each other that well at the time, who knows? On the sliding scale of good to evil, I think that unprotected sex with strangers is stupid, but not a particularly great moral failing, especially if there was a perception of consent.

US being good guys or not , Assange is accused of violating the US Espionage Act

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Now that is the very definition of pure ignorance. You have outdone me there.

Ahh..the grade school "I know you are , but what am I ?" gambit.
Going to have to do better than that.

Denying ignorance
Why ?
Sometimes it is such a simple matter , one cannot look the other way

edit on 6/1/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

1. You're under the mistaken belief that there is such a thing as good guys or bad guys where international politics go. There is only strength and weakness. The weak exist to justify the strong, and all it takes is one slip up or one bout of conscience for a strong nation to instantly be turned into a weakened bitch. Basic fact, the US can gun down whatever foreign "innocent people" they want to, as long as their attention doesn't turn to doing that to Americans I honestly don't care.
2. I wasn't referring to his morals, I was saying that in 2019 unprotected sex with strangers will cause illness. It's far more likely that Assange has the syphilis than it is that the US is using some sort of sci-fi weapon on him.
And, for the record, my parents were married to each other for a couple of years before I was born.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

we are
funny a scab would question that

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join