It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-Un Executes Four Officials Over Failed Trump Summit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Tell me again how bad gays, trannies, blacks, and feminazis have it in America...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its nuclear envoy to the United States as part of a purge of officials who steered negotiations for a failed summit between leader Kim Jong Un and U.S. President Donald Trump, a South Korean newspaper said on Friday.

Kim Hyok Chol was executed in March at Mirim Airport in Pyongyang, along with four foreign ministry officials after they were charged with spying for the United States, the Chosun Ilbo reported, citing an unidentified source with knowledge of the situation.

“He was accused of spying for the United States for poorly reporting on the negotiations without properly grasping U.S. intentions,” the source was quoted as saying.

www.reuters.com...

We knew about this 3 weeks ago, and ABC's This Week reported on it, and asked Mike Pompeo about it. His response was Chairman Kim has the right to choose who will be his representatives.....blah, blah, blah
www.theweek.com...

But, no worries, Trump said "I'm with him", about Chairman Kim, just this last Memorial Day weekend, In Japan!

What would your response be?

My response if I was the president or Mike Pompeo? No matter. It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

And if you didn’t have affirmation of the truth?

Your response?

Same response: It would have been one of condemnation, if true, and I would have said it was a horrific violation of human rights, if true.

I can't imagine that if ABC news heard about it, President Trump and/or Mike Pompeo wouldn't know the truth. I can understand not wanting to admit that they knew the truth, though. So, "if true, this is outrageous..." would be my public response.

That's why you're not president. You're not geared for it. Best to let the president continue doing what's best for us. Stay on the visitor's sidelines and BOO him every time he moves us closer to the end zone.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Four North Korean officials have reportedly been executed for selling information to the US ahead of the failed nuclear arms meeting between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump, it emerged today.

For what? A bag of potatoes? This is preposterous on so many levels. If true, did the Trump administration think they could bribe NK officials serving under Chairman Kim to betray him, sell him out, change his mind?

You guys really love that "if true" phrase...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So, I guess you'd say "I'm with him!"?

I know a lot of you wish Comey, Hillary and Mueller could be executed.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You mean Kin Jung Un executes 4 top officials because Kim Jung Un Because Kim Jung Un in the real world is still a dictator...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LagomorpheOne mistake on His hair cut and it off to the firing squad..

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Just putting this here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awaiting the “But... but... buts” , MEGA grinding teeth and whataboutisms with much anticipation sprinkled with a lot of popcorn...

Lags
edit on 3-6-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Grind those dentures away...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join