It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
See.
Exactly. It’s only 7%.

There is no need whatsoever to be worried about MASS islamic immigration. We definitely don’t even need to be discussing it at all.

When it reaches levels more like 60% all of those muslims will still just be normal people. Working, paying taxes, being part of European society and of course, upholding European values.
After all, no muslim would ever put his religious beliefs ahead of Europeans Values. Especially when voting.
No islamic based government could ever possibly come to power in the future. No islamic based rules (rape culture) could ever be written into European constitutions.
No matter how large the muslim population grows. So we should all be advocating for this to continue unfettered. There’s nothing wrong with islam.

Just worry about things that cNn and bBc tell you to worry about. You know, the big issues, like equality and stuff. Leave migration issues to the liberals. They’re woke.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think you're dreaming guys. I cant see us ever reverting to true nation states that once were. Some countries will fight this thing...but ultimately will be forced to play along.

The only thing that could stop this is the break up of EU.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

When it reaches levels more like 60% all of those muslims will still just be normal people. Working, paying taxes, being part of European society and of course, upholding European values. After all, no muslim would ever put his religious beliefs ahead of Europeans Values. Especially when voting. No islamic based government could ever possibly come to power in the future. No islamic based rules (rape culture) could ever be written into European constitutions. No matter how large the muslim population grows. So we should all be advocating for this to continue unfettered. There’s nothing wrong with islam.

I like your sarcasm

Sometimes...when I'm up for a laugh...I take a look at all those beautiful countries that are populated by a muslim majority. These below counting 90% and over. Where do you want to live today ? I just dont get why christians are not climbing all over each other to live in say..Pakistan..or Somalia, Iran...all beautiful countries and not # holes at all. Whoever said "# hole"...

Mauritania
Somalia
Tunisia
Afghanistan
Iran
Western Sahara
Yemen
Algeria
Morocco
Turkey
Maldives
Comoros
Niger
State of Palestine Palestinian Territories
Jordan
Saudi Arabia
Djibouti
Libya
Mayotte
Sudan
Azerbaijan
Tajikistan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Senegal
Gambia
Iraq
Mali
Turkmenistan
Syria
Bangladesh
Egypt

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Learn to quote, before you insult.
edit on 27-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is very much into Putin's and Erdogan's favor.
Erdogan gave all muslim emmigrants blessing to spread and breed like rabbits to outnumber the natives in the longer run and that's another form of jihad just without the bloodshed.
Putin benefits from conservative parties ruling the EU because they are more like tribes than Europeans that would see the EU as a united organism. Divide and conquer.
edit on 27-5-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

What we need is a great big melting pot, big enough to take the world and all it's got, keep it stiring for a hundred years or more, and turn out coffe coloured people by the score...

Umm No, we don't need a great big melting pot. We don't need coffee colored people.

We need SOVEREIGNTY and SELF DETERMINATION.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Remember people, they have all the time in the world, they have a playbook.

Change is subtle, you will not even notice it.

You will accept the current situation, and CHANGES as "truth".

And so will everyone that is born after us.

And by all means, cast your votes, they are not good, even for toilet paper.
edit on 27-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Every Islamist terrorist group in the world today is a product and tool of western nations and their intelligence services, with added assistance from the one state primarily responsible for peddling Islamist propaganda in the world - Saudi Arabia.

Islamism is a tool of Western Imperialism.

Would you like me to educate you and reveal just how much total bollocks you have just posted.

If you do let me know.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Have a guess what city has the highest number of Muslims in Europe ?

Have a guess what country will be 30 % Muslims in less than 20 years ?

www.ibtimes.com...

www.aa.com.tr...

Oh yeah. Putin.

That staunch defender of Russia.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

If you are interested in truth and you look for it, you will find it. There are muslims openly stating that their intent is to invade peacefully, multiply, and when they have the numbers, act.

One muslim is timid. Two muslims have a voice. Three muslims have an idea. Four muslims have an attitude. Five will kill you. There is no such thing as a moderate musim. I will explain why.

Those so-called moderate muslims are using something called Taqqiyyah. It is in the koran. The koran says it is wrong to lie, something proponents are quick to point out. However, the koran also says it is alright to lie to westerners and pretend you are their friend to gain their trust, live among them, act like one of them, but only until the day of judgment comes. Then either you show your true muslim faith or you die alongside the infidels. The actual scripture reads, 'We smile in their faces while we curse them in our hearts."

Now why would a religion that forbids telling a lie build in a method that allows muslims to lie for the purpose of befriending westerners and live among them, but only until judgment day? The shia advance the use of Taqqiyyah as a form of jihad. That is why.

Look at it this way. Say there is a muslim family in your neighborhood next door to your home. They are nice, friendly people. They wave and smile when they see you. They bring your dog back when he gets out of your yard. They are nice people. Then another muslim family, the real die-hard toe the line kind, moves into your neighborhood on the other side of the first muslim family. How do you think that first muslim family is going to act when they find out that real die-hard toe the line muslims are right next door? Do you think they will continue to be friends with infidels like yourselves?

The muslim nation has been at war with itself since the very beginning. Some sects are too warm and fuzzy for the likes of others like the shia. They aren't devout enough. Either they accept the true muslim ways, sharia law and all, or they are beheaded like infidels as traitors to the faith. Muslims kill their own people for not being muslim enough. How can you possibly think they won't kill you for the same reason? Just because they haven't done it yet doesn't mean they won't. When they are faced with a choice, one being enforced by the hard-core head chopping muslims standing right next to them, what do you honestly think they will do?

The violence we are seeing now is because musims are only seven percent of the population. Can you honestly say you believe the violence will decrease as their numbers continue to grow? Really? As their numbers grow so does their violence. A cnn film crew in Germany was a perfect example. They went to film a so-called no-go zone to prove they didn't exist. The few muslim men there were quiet when the crew first arrived. Then, as their numbers grew, the attitudes changed. That crew was lucky to get out alive when they were attacked by the nice peaceful friendly muslims.

Or what about the women in Germany who had a welcoming party for the muslim immigrants in their town and were subsequently raped by the muslim men attending the party?

How determined to be politically correct will you be when it becomes obvious that it will get you killed?

For the record: if it were not for the fact that when surrounded by the real hard line muslims who would kill their own for not being musim enough, I believe some muslims might be moderate enough to just want to live in peace wherever they are. But as long as there are die-hard muslims nearby no one other than another die-hard muslim is safe. And no one knows that better than the muslims themselves. Why do you think the so-called moderate musilms don't stand up for the rights of the victims of the hard-core muslims in their own countries? When you are one of a hundred muslims throwing rocks at an infidel either you pick up a rock or you become the next target. Its as simple as that.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
We should take a look at Iran and conflicts that has arrived. Trump is sending 1500 troops to Iran and Pentagon plans to send 10 000 troops.
We will see second MASS migration to Europe.
Borders should be closed and possible mass migration should be handled better than they did last time. Now they cannot say they didn´t see it coming, it is very clear that it will happen if tensions of Iran get worse.
Sunni muslims were majority in last migration, now it will be Shia muslims. This as a whole Europe will be even more violent and terrible things will happen...

USA should take possible migrants this time.. due the tension they have with Iran and vice versa.
edit on 27-5-2019 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

thanks. greets from munich!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You have it backwards.

Besides if we ignore facts like Sharia law we ignore reality.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Islam, especially the kind that some Arabs practice, needs a reformation.
However, nothing in this world is black and white and neither is this topic.
I've encountered many people as my work requires so and I can tell you that muslims are very different from country to country. I've had drinks with muslims from the Balkans (Bosnian and Albanians) and they are most liberal bunch I've ever met. They are just as any european people(they are europeans btw.) and would be considered as infidels by hardcore muslims. This bunch values the national state over religion. Than we have Turks, who are less liberal than muslims from Balkans but still no hardcore muslims especially those from urban areas.
Lebanese muslims are the most liberal from the Arab kind but still have a way to go.
Syrians I've encountered are going to be hard to integrate.
Take it for what it is, my personal experience.
Culture plays a big part in this, not only religion.
In the end, I bet that majority of muslims residing in Europe are living a normal life like you and I.
And its kinda of a bullcrap thread you started because you claim that your theory about muslims is the ultimate truth.
Thats a bit stupid and naive, don't you think?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You have it backwards.

Besides if we ignore facts like Sharia law we ignore reality.

Uhh.
The favorite buzzword of Tommy Robinson followers, Sharia law
edit on 27-5-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So can I be an economic migrant and get into Europe? I heard I won't have to work as much as I do in the USA and I'm tired of doing 40 hour work weeks.

Clean record and I have all my documents proving my identity.

So I can be a refugee?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yes you can!

If you destroy all your data,

Perks include, free apartment, spending money, a vehicle, and an anonymous credit card.

And for activities, a free sniper training program among others is available.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Stop shouting!!! You don't have to use such a loud voice!

Stupid is ignoring fact. You think that drivel was well said and agree with it? Fine. Demonstrate exactly how you "know" most musims. Or by "know" do you mean guess? Or hope?

Only 7% of the population and they commit quite a few violent crimes. So called refugees were intercepted and proven to be economic opportunists and affilates of known terrorist organisations. But thats just normal people, right?

It is foolish to turn a blind eye to the obvious, cover your ears, and mumble "I can't hear you I cant' hear you" when someone tries to tell you a truth that may save your life or your way of life some day.

By the way mods, this isn't the mud pit. I thought childish name calling was forbidden in discussion threads.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah, as stated. We destroy all their countries, and then complain about their migration and point out how warlike they are. We do it with Muslims. With South Americans and Mexicans. With Africans. All the same. Wonder why that is?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join