It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In just one scene, the X-Files gives everyone a red pill.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Explain what is completely different in the past two decades compared to the previous century, to allow these neurological disorders and other biological falterings to become so rampant and present in today's birthed children?

These disorders and neurological damages (not speaking of just Autism, but a SPECTRUM of neurological issues upon birth) are more prevalent now than ever?

Something is different in the fathers sperm, the mother's womb, and the process of creation within it... compared to previous centuries.

When things happen exponentially, you need to stop making excuses and playing the "maybe guessing games", and get to the core of the issue.

Which is biology is faltering.

Biology doesn't lie; people do, politicians do, corporations do and so does government.

Where do you want to get your information, liars and people covering their asses.. or nature and your own biology?

Who says it is new? It just didn't get diagnosed.

I have Aspergers, and so did my grandfather on my Mother's side. He had all the symptoms, and probably had a harder time socially than I do even.

But people with Asperger's tend to be good, quiet, dilligent workers. So they find jobs and raise families, same as anyone else. Just not as noticiably.

There's also decent evidence that his mother had it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Explain what is completely different in the past two decades compared to the previous century, to allow these neurological disorders and other biological falterings to become so rampant and present in today's birthed children?

The world in it's entirety is what is completely different. It's no one thing. It's part of evolution. Environment changes, life adapts to it for good or ill.

We have drugs we never had before, there's more wifi and radio signals in the air than there was 20 years ago, just as say 20 years ago had more radio waves than 1million years ago.

Air quality has changed, the atmosphere now is not like it was 100 years or even 1 million years ago.

All these changes have affected all biological life on the planet. But humans more so as we willing expose ourselves to these factors, e.g put a wifi/radio device right against our heads.

We're more safe and sheltered now than we have been in history. You and I are twice as likely to live as 2 people from 100 years ago. We have no natural predators except other humans. We have electricity and don't live in caves.
Our infant survival rates are a 1000% higher than any time in history. 7 billion or so people on the planet these days so fertility doesn't seem too effected.
We don't need to have as many babies any more to carry on our bloodlines, people are choosing to have less kids in the west, so maybe we're just evolving to naturally cull our over populations.

Speaking of 7 billion people, the population has grown massively over the centuries. Every extra billion people you add it's just statistically more likely you'll get more of any type of human. Gay, Schizophrenic, Autistic, Hetero, Christian, Muslim, Pedophiles, Serial killers, Republicans, Democrats, West Coast Eagles supporters and Astronauts.

No different to how you'll notice more cars on the road now than you did 50 years ago.

So there is a billion things that are completely different now than they were 2 decades ago or 1 year ago or a billion years ago. Not just drugs and vaccines.

This is just scientific common sense. Do the drugs play a part? Yes, yes they do. But to what extent? That I am unsure of, but they are only part of the much much bigger picture.

I had a fairly healthy upbringing biologically speaking. I can clearly recall being an infant. I wasn't ever vaccinated until into my primary school years which would of been older than 6. But I exhibited many 'autistic' traits. Before then.

Now as an adult, I have noticed similar traits in other family members. Which leads me to believe the issue is inherited, not created. You don't just catch Autism.
Which is not to say that there are not drugs which can damage neural pathways and essentially give people a man made version of it.

But regardless I'm not about to sit here and say "Vaccines cause 'X' because reasons", I like science, logic and common sense to back things up.

These disorders and neurological damages (not speaking of just Autism, but a SPECTRUM of neurological issues upon birth) are more prevalent now than ever?

First, my autism is not a disorder or neurological damage. I've had MRI's, CAT Scans and a few other things in my life time and my brain is 100% healthy.
I am neuro diverse and for all intents and purposes come off as a neuro typical person.
Just I tend to have a fairly high IQ, and tend to view the world in a logical common sense fashion, and think in a way that is not the 'norm'. aka like the majority do, I think outside the box. I'm just a different kind of person who lives a different way to you.
Just someone who experiences/processes life and reality differently. I have feelings, sympathy and empathy for others and am not a machine. Heck if anything we often have too many emotions.

I am not broken, I am not mentally ill, well no so more than you or the next guy is.
I do not hallucinate, I do not hear voices.

It's just we're forced to live in way that others want us to and conform to how they live because our general honesty and direct approach to things.

But this is just me. It impacts everyone differently but for most they can have good healthy normal lives is society would be just a little more understanding, educated and accommodating to autistics and how we work.

But yeah as 99.9% of autism I have seen like myself is inherited it's like saying inheriting your fathers athleticism makes you disabled.

The only problem with autism and other neuro diverse brain sets is how other people and society treat us.
Many of us just see things for how they really are. We live in reality not some kind of fantasy world because the reality of life is terrifying.
But we're the damaged ones? lol. No.
Maybe we're just a side branch of evolution?

See above for why are autism and other 'disorders' are more prevalent now and everything else you discussed.

tl;dr more people now than ever, things in universe change daily. People are ignorant.
edit on 28-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and grammar probably more errors in there.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Most of that is true-but the anti vaccination movement? Bogus.

Really?

You honestly trust the government - our government, with its long and sordid history of engaging in unethical medical experiments on an unknowing population - with something as precious as the health of your children?

I have autism, don't recall having a vaccination, and us on the spectrum have a near eidetic memory.

It isn't about autism. It is about the huge list of toxic ingredients in vaccines, along with the fact that the manufacturing process makes it impossible for the ingredients to be even remotely close to what is no the label.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Something is different in the fathers sperm, the mother's womb, and the process of creation within it... compared to previous centuries.

When things happen exponentially, you need to stop making excuses and playing the "maybe guessing games", and get to the core of the issue.

Which is biology is faltering.

Biology doesn't lie; people do, politicians do, corporations do and so does government.

Where do you want to get your information, liars and people covering their asses.. or nature and your own biology?

Occams razor?

Which is more likely... that it is some kind of sinister, mysterious yet unknown 'failure in biology'? Or that it is a result of dozens, even hundreds of different toxins pumped into newborn babies, and repeated every month or 2 or 6, throughout the formative years of their lives?

None of my children have been vaccinated, and they are all healthy as horses. Far healthier than the dozen or so kids of my co-workers over the last 20 years, every single one of which has had massive problems with recurring ear infections, ongoing, for their first 5-10 years, resulting in monthly - or even weekly or more often - visits to the doctor, and multiple rounds of anti-biotics, ensuring that their digestive systems remain extremely compromised for months and years at a time.

None of my 3 children have ever had even one ear infection. Not one. Never been to the doctor for any problem ( we don't go to doctors for colds or anything non-life threatening).

Yes, there have been a few cases of them getting a little sick (fever, runny nose for a day or two) after being exposed to other kids at school, but that is just their immune systems getting a workout, which is totally normal.

We're about ready to start looking for some Measles and Mumps parties for my oldest, so she'll have true life-long immunity to those two diseases that can be far more serious in adults.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: gladtobehere

Why do you think the Americans elected trump? Cause they saw this coming.

why?....he stoked enough fear to convince gullible people....

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: gladtobehere

Why do you think the Americans elected trump? Cause they saw this coming.

why?....he stoked enough fear to convince gullible people....

Like obama did as well. Only it was fear of the white man and the offer of free stuff.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Autism is caused by monsanto round up. They are equally part of the Agenda.

Round up cause Autism

Anti-vax is/was against mercury in vaccines.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Off topic but China has a system nearly identical to "the machine" on "Person of Interest". On topic, that new episode of the X-Files that had all the AI tech come after Mulder and Scully, also similar to Person of Interest, but perhaps a step further. It was a little over the top because of the plot line where Mulder didn't tip the robotic cook, but that was X-Files humor IMO.

Well, at least China isn't the one building a robot army unlike
America/Russia.

Remember "One side openly evil, the other side secretly evil." China is the open one. It is an agenda to go to war with China one day because they know China does not want to invade US unless they were pushed to invade. MIC is really pushing it today. The elite likes Capitalism because in Capitalism, you can buyout everyone secretly.
edit on 28-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
geezus the ignorance regarding autism is strong here.

It's always fun to sit back and watch numerous strangers offer numerous causes for why I and many others are autistic, despite being so before I was exposed to vaccine or 'round up'. and everything else they mention.

So glad complete strangers know better than us experiencing it first hand.

Let us ignore dwarfism existing for as long as humans have. Obviously eating Twinkies is what makes you have dwarf babies.

Let us ignore Autism is more prevalent now because it is better diagnosed now than it used to be. That autistic people are no longer just labelled nerdy and written off so there are more people with the label now.

Wonder what I can blame for the majority of people being idiots.... I mean "neuro typical".....
I know it's Trumps hair spray, because obviously people were never stupid until he came along. Because it seems that is how science works these days.

But then again I am autistic so what do I know about autism? Nothing it seems.

My favourite though is "I didn't vaccinate my kids, and they're not autistic. SO PROOF VACCINES MAKE YOU AUTISTIC"
That logic....

We need laws requiring people to pass a test and get a license before they're allowed near technology I think.
The stupid online at least would dry up overnight if we did.
edit on 28-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nah, you've been watching too many movies, it's just pure entertainment ;P

"And I encourage you all to go shopping more."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join