It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so much pushback on Andrew Jackson leaving the 20?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

am I. LOL

okay what ever dude.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Secretary has stated their top priority is anti-counterfeit measures and this has pushed the Harriet Tubman $20 to 2028 which since the left can't do math is actually into the next president's second term or two Presidents from now...

Thats just a crock...
His we can do anything cabinet needs eight years to secure the twenty dollar bill?
They upgrade the security and change the ink all the time.
You are buying a load of crap.

He put out a story and you're just buying it.

With the introduction of redesigned currency, subtle background colors were added to the redesigned notes to make them more secure and difficult to counterfeit. The new design was applied to the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 notes. Circulation of the new series began lduring the fall of 2003, with the introduction of the redesigned $20 note. It continued with the $50 note in 2004, the $10 note in 2006, the $5 note in 2008, and the $100 note in 2013.

www.moneyfactory.gov...
Looky here they did five different bills over a ten year period but now they need eight for one bill?

FAKE NEWS
edit on 5262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If They just HAVE To Meddle and Change our Currency yet Again , then the appropriate Replacement for Andrew Jackson's Image on the 20 Dollar Bill should Reflect the State of American Government Today , Alfred E. Newman ........

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Secretary has stated their top priority is anti-counterfeit measures and this has pushed the Harriet Tubman $20 to 2028 which since the left can't do math is actually into the next president's second term or two Presidents from now...

Thats just a crock...
His we can do anything cabinet needs eight years to secure the twenty dollar bill?

With the introduction of redesigned currency, subtle background colors were added to the redesigned notes to make them more secure and difficult to counterfeit. The new design was applied to the $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 notes. Circulation of the new series began lduring the fall of 2003, with the introduction of the redesigned $20 note. It continued with the $50 note in 2004, the $10 note in 2006, the $5 note in 2008, and the $100 note in 2013.

www.moneyfactory.gov...
Looky here they did five different bills over a ten year period but now they need eight for one bill?

FAKE NEWS

Why isn't that he just doesn't care and it's not something he wanted to do, a good enough reason?

Does Trump cross you as someone that champions for something that wouldn't gain him anything? Was it a campaign promise? No? Then forget it, let someone else carry that water.
edit on pSun, 26 May 2019 11:02:42 -05002019 142Sun, 26 May 2019 11:02:42 -0500amAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thats just a crock...

I'm sure your an expert at all this to make that statement. How then didn't Obama do it in his eight years.

FAKE NEWS

I already stated he doesn't want her on the 20 and suggested the normal course of 2 dollar or 1 dollar coin for a short run. They actually were pushing the 10, but since the musical Hampton everyone is saying no with his popularity.

The bottom line is don't do this as some attack on some white guy that was a founding father to our country, do it as a celebration and recondition of her struggles and achievements.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Lol, maybe Trump is gonna give the power to coin money back where it belongs ever think of that? Prolly not everything you post is orange man bad, orange man racist (you know he restructured the sentencing laws to be more fair to minorities right or did that fact not meld with your bias???) Do you know who campaigned hard for those laws???? Hiliarhea and "not in my backyard" Joe. So who is racist in this scenario of actual reality vs the fantasy world you spout on and on again with so much confidence???
watch and be enlightened or get a migraine bvecause it contradicts your programming

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Sure, Harriet Tubman was an OG. I have followed the Underground Railroad and it’s quite amazing. And I admit I don’t own a Harriet t-shirt. Thinking out loud, she’s really not that popular. While the Alfred e Newman currency is kinda makes me chuckle, our overlords want cash to be washed up. If you are aware (woke) where cash gets stacked, then put 50 ribbons and threads and let satellites track it. Did Obama stack 4.8 billion on a crate? Did saddim Husain stockpile us$100? Do drug cartels, Mexico and pharmacy sit atop piles of currency? Does the Don have a hoard of papers and gold bars? Do you yourself use cash to hide transactions? And most of all , do you value freedom or should cash transactions be evaluated by google and Facebook? Nothing would please me more, in the name of free markets, and to keep it 100 , then to put biggie smalls right there on the $100. Ben is cool, but I think stacks of biggies speaks more truth

<< 1  2  3   >>

join