It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret NASA Plans for Moon Missions Leaked Online

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
They want to start building a moon base by 2028.
a reply to: face23785
I believe we were evicted many years ago. That's why we haven't been back. No moon bases for us as we would then have the ability to watch the watchers, IMO.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
They want to start building a moon base by 2028.
I believe we were evicted many years ago. That's why we haven't been back. No moon bases for us as we would then have the ability to watch the watchers, IMO.

Well I think we haven't been back because the moon is actually made of cheese, the astronauts got hungry and ate large portions of it, forever deforming it, and NASA has been projecting a hologram for the last 45 years so no one know.

My theory has equal amounts of evidence as yours does.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: grey580

Helium-3 is supposed to be in abundance on the moon.

Maybe when that stuff becomes useful, but right now it's not.

Hmm i think the modern versions of the YAMATO 1 would disagree..

Also i would pay good money for pieces of the moon, i figure they will have lots of leftovers when they hollow it out from the inside, but then again, my personal opinion is that they already -been there, done that-
edit on 22-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's not really "leaked" info that NASA is planning to go tp the Moon by 2024. That's been the publicly-promoted plan for at least a year now. The Gateway Project (a lunar orbital space station) is part of it, as are surface exploration missions.

They've had web pages on their website for a while now dedicated to providing details about going to the Moon by 2024.

Here's a ink to NASA's Moon to Mars webpage "We Are Going...To Stay"

They've invited companies to partner with them for the hardware necessary for the Lunar gateway and surface exploration. Lockheed Martin and Blue Origin have tentative designs for lunar landers that NASA could use.

The video below is Lockheed's version of the Lunar Lander, which can stay on the surface and act as a base for two weeks at a time. It is reusable and can act like a back-and-forth shuttle between the Lunar Gateway orbital station and the surface

edit on 5/22/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sure it does, but to be honest, I wouldn't try to belittle someone because I disagree. Thanks for replying.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well there's not alot of it on earth.

Maybe when they get on the moon and create some He-3 reactors. Things may be different.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well there's not alot of it on earth.

Maybe when they get on the moon and create some He-3 reactors. Things may be different.

Have we figured out how to make an He-3 reactor that actually outputs energy? From what I've read they're still in net negative territory with them.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Staged by whom though?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Staged by whom though?

Better yet, why didn't the Soviets expose us?
edit on 22 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'll be that Lockheed is probably working on something.

Theory is that 25 tons of He-3 can power the USA for a year. About 1 space shuttle full.

Makes going worth it.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
NM
edit on 22-5-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

No war. Just space race please.

I could not agree more with your perfect statement.

But the human race has advanced technologically quicker when we have been at war. I cant see this changing, except for a foreseen Extinction Level Event or aliens arriving (war or peace) to bring together the human race as a whole global entity.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
a reply to: strongfp

No war. Just space race please.

I could not agree more with your perfect statement.

But the human race has advanced technologically quicker when we have been at war. I cant see this changing, except for a foreseen Extinction Level Event or aliens arriving (war or peace) to bring together the human race as a whole global entity.

The moon would be a good place to wait it out, if they decide it is time for the worker ants to go bye bye.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Theory is that 25 tons of He-3 can power the USA for a year. About 1 space shuttle full.

Makes going worth it.

I would agree, if we had the technology. We don't. Lockheed, among other companies, are indeed working on it, but they haven't had much success.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Makes going worth it.

I would agree, if we had the technology. We don't. Lockheed, among other companies, are indeed working on it, but they haven't had much success.

What makes you so sure that we do not have the technology already,
It is a matter of belief, the same applies to my opinion. Just beliefs.

Surely there are things that can not be found online, not in patents, not even in theories.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Makes going worth it.

What makes you so sure that we do not have the technology already,
It is a matter of belief, the same applies to my opinion. Just beliefs.

Surely there are things that can not be found online, not in patents, not even in theories.

So you think it's wise to invest in mining the moon for helium-3 to power a reactor that there's no evidence even exists yet?

I'm glad you don't have a vote on the budget.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That we know of.

Though to be honest. I'm more interested in the anti matter technology that the USA has. Hopefully that can power stuff.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Haha, keep you panties on,

Just think that there most likely are known or unknown resources to be discovered, and a ton of practical applications to be made, just for the sake that its the frigging moon.

And again, my personal belief is, that its already fully functioning, the moon i mean, and NASA might be more on the snake oil market when it comes to space technology.

It does not matter where the budget goes, it is more important that the coin is gathered.

Because believe it or not, in some cases, money holds no value.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

That we know of.

Though to be honest. I'm more interested in the anti matter technology that the USA has. Hopefully that can power stuff.

That would be great if we could get it working too. There's the tiny obstacle of not being able to economically produce enough anti-matter for it to be useful though.

For folks so "into" this kind of tech, ya'll don't seem to know much about the current state of it.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.spacesafetymagazine.com... y-life/china-helium-3-program/

Heres an old article about China and H-3. Who knows how far a long they are,but common sense and not being beholden to political parties and congressional oversight means they are likely proceeding like they know they can solve the issues. China isn't chasing the moon for PR. They got plans and are likely farther along than ours and can likely make them work.
edit on 22-5-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join