It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Rosenstein Conspired to Target Trump for Obstructing Justice...From Day 1.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If they're going to try and accuse Trump of obstructing justice because his shadow faced the wrong direction..

.. then i thoroughly look forward to the day they investigate Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin and Debbie Shultz for obstruction of justice over their efforts to destroy IT equipment and phones that had been subpoenaed by Congress

.. .. while we are at it lets look at the FBI obstructing justice for destroying text messages and phones related to Peter Strzok.

.. While we are at it, lets also investigate Platte River Networks for obstructing justice and Stone Tear for deleting online evidence proving they all lied about their efforts to change meta data and headers in emails.

.. While we are at it, lets also investigate.....

I wonder if Trump deleted emails would the left consider that obstruction?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Now we need to impeach Trump because every prosecutor that agrees with him haven't stepped up to show his support?

I think you're confusing your reality with the Bananas Republic.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to see.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You shouldn't let your TDS become that clear on your posts, buy you do. It's sad. No one here, absolutely NO ONE is saying he is a saint or never did nothing wrong. But there you are...

Can you enlighten me again on which crimes did Trump committed?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As AG Barr requested yesterday, The President just invoked Executive Privilege over the entire Mueller report and underlying materials, as Nadler's committee voted to hold Barr in Contempt of Congress for not turning over 100% of Mueller Investigation documents.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jerry Nadler really thought William Barr was dumb enough to break Federal law, by handing over Grand Jury documents contained in the package. Then he'd hit Barr with Federal Charges for breaking the law! Democrat traps are EASY to see.

This will not end well for the dems.
What they were given is all that will be revealed now.
The gloves are off.
Expect the declass soon.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

So nobody should care if laws were broken to trap the President of the United States in an obstruction charge because their coup failed? No, justice isn't supposed to work that way. Hell, the irony of this is astounding in itself considering they're trying to pin obstruction on him for a crime that was never committed. I swear the hypocrisy from you people is on a whole new level. That's like saying there is proof Trump illegally interfered in the election to win but lost so nobody should care, while at the same time working to pin a crime on the other candidate that did win for not breaking any laws during the election.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait wait wait.... where are those hundreds saying otherwise? Because they are being suspiciously silent friend

They are following their ethics requirements and staying apolitical like people in the Justice Department should be doing.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Can you enlighten me again on which crimes did Trump committed?

Besides his money laundering criminal history and the fact that he's an unindicted co-conspirator in a crime in the NYSD, the obstruction of justice crimes are listed in Volume II of the Special Counsel's report.

Nobody disputes that Trump committed these illegal acts, not even Bill Bar. AG Barr claims that Trump committed these acts out of righteous frustration, being an innocent, and all. I take issue with that. Trump never acts from a centered sense of innocence.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sorry if someone already answered you, but I believe the idea is that Rosenstein wanted Mueller to probe whether Trump's firing of Comey because of the FBI's Russia investigation could constitute obstruction. I don't remember whether he was already acting AG or still just deputy AG at the time. It seems to me that while it seems a bit underhanded to send Mueller in for a meeting with Trump under false pretenses, I think that Rosenstein may have been faithfully discharging his duties as top brass DOJ to quietly look into whether POTUS was compromised, and not by Russia but rather by simple legal malfeasance.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Christopher Wray's FBI is still playing Hardball with releasing James comey's memos, even though their prior excuse for withholding them, the Mueller investigation, is finished.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, I'll try to be more polite when answering you, which is hard because you don't even hide your blind partisan bias.

But hey! If Obama was above the law, why are you worried about Trump again?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

See, this is a tricky issue for me, because while I do feel frustration that Trump's first term has had to be carried out with this huge ball-and-chain of an investigation, I don't think it could have gone any other way. If the Special Counsel hadn't examined the question of Obstruction it would have given the optics of bias, maybe even authoritarianism, given that the SC was triggered by the firing of Comey for "the Russia thing." As it stands, Trumps in a pretty good position to say "see how well I did with the barbarians at the gates? Imagine how much I can get done now that's all over with."

I think the fact that we don't see headlines plastered everywhere about the spygate investigation is a good sign; seems to me that's what a real investigation should look like.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: sunkuong

If you try to prevent an investigation through obstructive means, it doesnt matter if you committed the crime being investigated yourself or not. The act of obstruction is the crime.

If you're being falsely accused of committing a crime, and these people are trying to set you up to destroy your life, you will obviously try to get rid of these corrupt people.

I would do the same Trump did and I'm pretty sure the Democrats would as well.

It's all about hypocrisy.

Yeah right.
If you're falsely accused than you have nothing to fear, you don't obstruct the investigation .
Funny how you Trump folks demand transparency, you demanded Obamas BC to be released but when it comes to Trump than you do a 360.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Funny how you Obama folks demand transparency, you demanded Trumps tax to be released but when it comes to Obama than you do a 360.

See how it works?

And this FAKE / HOAX investigation almost costed him his presidency. If it's a FALSE investigation, designed to take him out of the presidency, then yes, he has something to fear. Especially when dealing with low and criminal people who will use false evidences in order to obtain the result they want.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

If you try to prevent an investigation through obstructive means, it doesnt matter if you committed the crime being investigated yourself or not. The act of obstruction is the crime.

Shhhhh!

Don't you know it's a sin to dare say that El Trumpio would obstruct anything!

Personally, I would prefer he was done for criminal conspiracy...against Federal law, (stealing from the government in the form of money laundering)...and er, just stealing from them.
edit on 8-5-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Oh definitely, Trump has an arsenal he can run on with all the scandals from the left going on. Not to mention a great economy, jobs galore, rising wages, record unemployment. All with his hands tied behind his back. Some try and give credit to Obama, but Obama admitted himself he was gonna need a magical wand to do these things.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Yeah I think Obama had already resigned to let Manufacturing stay out of America.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
As sleazy as Trump has been in the past.

It in know way compares to “High Crimes” the FBI committed.

We did not elect a Saint.

But, we are coming for the sinners...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

So you dont recall any dubious actions by the campaign being under investigation before comey was fired? Really?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Those numbers came right out of nowhere.

What happenned to denying ignorance? Rather than just denials of being ignorant

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join