It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Missed Wikileaks Found - Est 1.5 Billion Google Hillary Election Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Did you discover these emails on your own or via another site/party?
Great find though!

I always wondered what may be lurking in that honeypot. Like F'book they could hide a dead body in there and nobody would find for years.

Between Soros, the Mexican Soros Slim Jim, Uranium One, and The founder of the Qatar Foundation and his secret coffers in Switzerland could have easily afforded it and funneled & laundered into CF or several other hidden means.
Sheikh

1.5 Bil and still lost. Wow, pathetic, that speaks volumes. Maybe another billion or two and she would have won it. On second thought, nope.

Maybe that 1.5Bil was for theoretically cost to operate 'Westworld'

Anyways it's not the money that's going to get them into big fines and jail time but rather something called voter fraud. Hillary in Wonderland runs a very deep world engulfing spider web of criminal enterprise activity. Hillary and her blackberry addict staff had backchannels traversing all over the world.

We all probably have a few more years of onion peeling and then add several more years for the wheels of justice to take hold.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hmmmmmm, interesting. They didn’t even spend 1.5 combined. I could have sworn I heard one of them spent a billion on their campaign. Regardless I believe Schmitt was estimating as this was very early on. Who knows though, perhaps Google really did give Hillary a 1.5 billion dollar gift. Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Just a funny thought, if Google has foreign shareholders and investors, and since they are a multinational corporation, couldn't this be legally considered foreign election interference? Who knows who Schmidt answers to?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
AM I misreading this, or was Google hinting at running the entire 2016 election cycle based off of AI and not real voters?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I remember asking the question here on ATS a number of times in some of the Wikileaks dump threads.... ‘What is Hillary talking about when she refers to the AI thing?’
Now I know what she was referring to.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
The numbers of billions relate to political action committees of both normal and "super" type.

The 1.5 billion could easily be hidden through the DNC, as all overages in individual campaign funds are funneled to the DNC proper.

Hillary basically ran the DNC and all of it's finances ran through her office in the last presidential cycle, even before she won the nomination.

This would not be a "donation" it would be a service purchased and provided to hundreds of DNC candidates, making it easy to spread it out and not have to make one massive FEC filing over the costs associated.

Also recall how the DNC had a massive deficit after the 2016 presidential election.

BOTH parties have records at their disposal of all registered voters, it was only a matter of time before they decided to make their own servers with this information and attempt to use their own tools for it.

Then there was a time period during the nomination process when Bernie Sanders campaign was blocked out from the DNC servers due to a "hack" of their voter rolls.

Odd little coincidences huh?

From this we should easily be able to draw the line straight through what happened, the Awan brothers were setting up this system. It went live just prior to the DNC "hack". This was all financed by nation wide DNC candidates as a service cost, routed through Hillary's offices.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The $1.5B is combined money spent and raised including PACs etc. 😎(I think)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

My guess would be Saudi Arabia or china.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It goes to the point of what a hero Assange is.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
wait...People are reading this email and acting as if this was put into action. This is more like a bid or proposal.

"Let's assume a $1.5 billion budget" is what was said.

This sounds more like, this is what we could do with $1.5 billion, but do these emails actually state they put that plan in motion? Everyone keeps asking where did the $1.5 billion come from instead of asking if this was actually put into play.

No, i'm not a Hillary supporter and it's sad I have to put this here but it seems on this website any time you have any sort of critical thinking or neutral view on something YOU MUST be part of the other side!
edit on 8-5-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Thing i find hillaryious, is even 1.5 billion couldnt get that miserable wretch elected.

A lot of it went to her medical care. Dementia, Seizures, Incontinence, Blackouts...all that is costly.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: caterpillage
Thing i find hillaryious, is even 1.5 billion couldnt get that miserable wretch elected.

A lot of it went to her medical care. Dementia, Seizures, Incontinence, Blackouts...all that is costly.

And don't forget the doppelganger. That surely cost a lot to play out.

regards,

bally

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This seems to fit in nicely It's called The Groundwork - Quartz October 9, 2015

The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House

“We’re not trying to obfuscate anything, we’re just trying to keep our heads down and do stuff,” says Michael Slaby, who runs the Groundwork. He was the chief technology officer for president Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign, a top digital executive for Obama 2012, and the former chief technology strategist for TomorrowVentures, Schmidt’s angel investment fund.

He explained that the Groundwork and its parent company, Chicago-based Timshel—which according to its website is named for a Hebrew word meaning “you may” and is devoted to “helping humanity solve our most difficult social, civic, and humanitarian challenges”—are “all one project, with the same backers,” whom he declined to name.

You can find Timshel.com in the waybackmachine but it just appears to be a splash page redirecting.

THE GROUNDWORK

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There is 1 tweet doing the rounds by somebody called Lee Fang:

"The Groundwork," tech firm backed by Google's Eric Schmidt Paid $504,160 by #Hillary campaign, per #FEC records."

Here are the disbursements from 2015-2016 I found, haven't counted if it ads up to the stated amount.
www.fec.gov

EDIT:

One more claim and one more name! Civic Analytics.

Several outside firms connected to Google also worked on the Clinton 2016 campaign. Those included Civis Analytics and The Groundwork, two companies that compiled data and polling on voters for the campaign and that were funded by Google’s Schmidt.6 Hillary for America spent more than $590,000 on services from The Groundwork and at least $48,000 on Civis Analytics in this campaign cycle.7 8 Clinton’s primary super PAC, Priorities USA, has spent more than $800,000 with Civis Analytics this cycle.9

It's on page 2 of this PDF at Google Transparency Project PDF: Google's support for Hilary clinton
edit on 8-5-2019 by Moravec because: EXTRA

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well she was going to win with all this until the people said NO and DJT won how many states? A lot of them enough it was a landslide in States even with all the illegal votes cast in Cali, Michigan , Pennsylvania and no telling where all else since the Media covers for the DNC and RINO's.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The uprising in Haiti, the one where we were seeing dozens of bodies showing up overnight in the street and trash piles/rivers, before the massive protests...

The people were ornery because the Clinton Foundation and the Haitian Gov't stole over 2 billion dollars from the country.

Theres more to it than that, but I'm at my base's computer which is a garbage can.

link   
Triple post please remove
edit on 8-5-2019 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple Post please remove
edit on 8-5-2019 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This isn't surprising. Even if you disregard the question of legality, Google which millions of people use on a daily basis mislead people by their biased search algorithms. Google of course has a right to do this, but they should make it known that they'll selectively give you search results on what they feel you should see.

And then mix in Youtube, which is owned by Google. Is it any wonder why conservative talking heads are being deplatformed? But it's not just Google which does this, Facebook as well.

My opinion (which amounts to nothing) is that private companies that deal in information to the public should be neutral. Their owners can donate to whomever they choose. But the information they provide shouldn't be marred by their owners political leanings.

I'm no expert, and all this is just my 0.02 of course.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
.......and she still lost.

All the big money, the MSM, big parts of social media and finally the polls that said Trump would never win.

Well one thing we know is that it brain washed 57% of the democrats permanently, and there is no coming back from the programmed TDS that has been established in the last 3 years.
edit on 8-5-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join