It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My favorite Joe Biden Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden on giving advice to women who are thinking about purchasing a firearm for protection.. His advice is for them to buy a double barrel 12 gauge shotgun.. I realize several on this site/board have never shot a 12 gauge and just might believe old uncle Joe.

When I was 8 or 9 (?) years old living on a farm I got my first shotgun after pestering my father like forever. It was a single shot 16 gauge and the first time I shot it I was knocked back on my butt.. no joke...dad was smart and knew I would not be out burning up boxes of ammo. I did learn to shoot the gun but still even after 8 or ten shots my shoulder would kinda be bruised and blue the next day.. My sign of farm boy manhood ?

If you never want a woman to be comfortable or ever shoot a gun again let her try the 12 gauge.. Don't get me wrong there are women who shoot competition with a shotgun but they are in a totally different class than someone who wants one for home defense..

I would like to see Joe shooting one without a gun vest and padding..youtu.be...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

WAIT A MINUTE!

You mean Joe Biden is an idiot? I had no idea!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow!
Maybe he had a toy double barrel shotgun.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Those weren't double 00 buck or slug either. I know! I have one! I bought one, and Joe is a full on liar!

I hurts to shoot that thing

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Those weren't double 00 buck or slug either. I know! I have one! I bought one, and Joe is a full on liar!

How could you tell they were not using buckshot or slugs ?
I have "Old Betsy" a 10 gauge double barrel firing 8oz expanding tip slugs
Hurts on both ends....
Target and me.

Tight against the shoulder and lean into it (or stock against a tree

edit on 5/3/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's my favorite, Biden the zionist who knew.

Really sorry the video quality was crap.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

People are worried about mass killings with a ar15. Just be happy none of these people are using a semi automatic shotgun. The carnage would be insane. A shotgun is what you want for home defense not a pistol.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

People are worried about mass killings with a ar15. Just be happy none of these people are using a semi automatic shotgun. The carnage would be insane. A shotgun is what you want for home defense not a pistol.

It's not the legal or the sane owners we need to be concerned with, but the illegal lawless ones with their hidden stockpiles just waiting for the likes of Pelosi and Chuck to take away Americans' rights to legally own firearms.

There are stockpiles hidden inside our national parks, I remember reading about it on here.
edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: s

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

A shotgun is what you want for home defense not a pistol.

Right your front door crashes in and you say "King's X while I go and get my shotgun "!
I have known farmers in southern Texas who part of getting dressed is attaching a pistol to some place of their body. The pistol never comes off during the day and is within arms reach while they sleep.. It only takes one break in around a tight nit community for the word to get out and people decide what they need to do to protect themselves, loved ones, and their live stock.

Different places require different prudent security measures as not one size fits all ..... certainly it is not advisable for an outsider (who knows very little or nothing) and does not live in the area telling a woman to buy a double barrel 12g shot gun for home protection. Women and semi auto 410 shot guns can manage just fine especially apartment or condo dwellers, however, time wise nothing replaces a pistol at hands length when a second or two is the difference between not being a victim and or dead.

edit on 727rdk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Hurts on both ends....
Target and me.

A 10- gage? I wouldn't shoot that for the world. You are a glutton for pain

See the big gun? That's a real 50 Magnum. I was so scared to shoot it for the first time. It shoots a giant ball of fire, and hurts my hands. It pulls muscles in the palms of my hand The rounds are expensive too. I have a bunch in my safe.

I wouldn't shoot a 10 gauge and especially an 8 gage , Forget that action!
edit on 4-5-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
that gentleladies voice is confusing me at the beginning
edit on 4-5-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Hurts on both ends....
Target and me.

A 10- gage? I wouldn't shoot that for the world. You are a glutton for pain

See the big gun? That's a real 50 Magnum. I was so scared to shoot it for the first time. It shoots a giant ball of fire, and hurts my hands. It pulls muscles in the palms of my hand The rounds are expensive too. I have a bunch in my safe.

I wouldn't shoot a 10 gauge and especially an 8 gage , Forget that action!

"Old Betsy" will pop a hole the size of a golf ball through 1/8" steel plating at 100'
Dont get no better than that
Got a CX4 .40 just for the fun stuff.

top topics

join