It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Da Vinci Code remember the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
anyone remember the series that posed the question what if Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a child and the last scion was alive today? they go on an adventure and try to solve i think a cryptogram by da vinci. in his second one angels and demons its about the illuminati. he poses as a professor a symbolist which is a fictional job. if i remember they go on this abstract maze looking for clues. and the riddle was "apple".

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i was trying to tip toe around this , but artists code? adam and eve and the snake and the apple? parables were stories with a lesson behind them. some people take them as literal every word true. makes me wonder if not being able to live forever realizing your gonna die and childhood ending? this is just a theory on my studies and i may not be right. thanks

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

So just an attack on what Christians believe?
Whatever makes you feel superior

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It was a really stupid movie where the entire premise didn't even make sense. It is literally impossible to prove blood on a nail belonged to Jesus. And why the church would cover it up for thousands of years before DNA testing because of DNA testing makes zero sense.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i wasnt trying to attack what christians believe. if it was just a lesson with a message. even today we have a problem teaching kids about sex. what if they were speaking in pictures like college professors. they were all extremely educated in a world where they didnt have tv or the automobile. they could read and write and most could probably not. i have schizophrenia and always look for patterns sorry.a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, and Inferno are all based on novels by Dan Brown. There are another couple stories in the series as well. Brilliant writing in my opinion, based on a lot of fact, but fiction as well.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
was inferno a movie i heard he made other books? all of my threads are like a continuation of my crazy conspiracies. i thought morningstar meant devil? i was playing final fantasy for super nintendo years ago and there was a character Reuben not two or three i forget he had a ball and chain. i didnt mean the other thing. firebrand is this sword thats on fire that adds fire damage to enemy like icebrand. i heard it used as a firecracker of person thats not what i meant. the da vinci code is art and using literary terms i thought the girl who played last scion was based on me. she had a car accident that her parents died and amnesia. just like Alessa from silent hill is a girl. i lost that role too. just like sucker punch lead is a girl. the masons are smart people. they are good at story structure. if i played the part might have ruined movie.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
just looking around site, sense some animosity. i think i get girlfriend in high school or i am mentally ill after high school silent weapons for quiet wars eventually someone is going to know more than me taken out. school shooters happened and y2k and the next democratic president is taken away everybodies guns. i got two and a half years court order three months in psychiatric wards. i protested spoke up. that was fourteen years ago i went online again to plead case . have to be own lawyer, cant call cops. i stayed away from bars now 35 about an hour away from hometown where pockets of people know things from twenty years ago. i am in clear. new neighborhood no one knows me delete week of facebook. life goes on get job. its injustice national treasure? telsa free energy truman show imagination layered same story a million different ways pyramid third eye the masons are very smart. my best friend knows things havent seen him two months 711 dont know me no one. delete facebook just be sean not spawn. they made a new world order so just live normal life. i tried asking for help or talking about justice no one helped me with voices. its just a freemason idea thing not end of world

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Also borders on imaginary I don't have a case against anyone in a court of law , just mentally ill kid into conspiracy theories. Peace.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Yes, it was a fun movie. Some people have taken it as fact. Even on ATS I have seen people rabbiting on about this and that, as if it were fact. Not surprising as apparently an unhealthy proportion of Americans believe Lord of the Rings is factual and part of English history, which is wrong as it's part of New Zealand's mythology, surely.

To the OP. Advice - your post would be earlier to read if you used capital letters at the start of a sentence.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Digital fortress was his best book, I liked Angeles and demons the rest is rubbish

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It was a great movie, but they got a lot of the details totally wrong like the eyes.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Digital fortress was his best book, I liked Angeles and demons the rest is rubbish

Interesting. I liked Digital Fortess too, but didn't find it as polished as his later works.
I thought the Da Vinci code was the best, but if I was Christian I'd probably hated it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sorry I got to panicky and thought I might get banned. Was reading too much into that Q white House insiders thread. I have talked openly about mental illness and still believe it does not define me. I still went to work even when had symptoms and live life. I would love to read Dan Browns books if I had time. Currently all money dried up last six months and been unemployed . Sorry to get a little derailed my thread talking about the movie.

I am on phone and ps Vita with this site no computer or laptop . I have to remember to capitalize when on Vita because it doesn't automatically . Sorry.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firebrand1105volunteer
i wasnt trying to attack what christians believe. if it was just a lesson with a message. even today we have a problem teaching kids about sex. what if they were speaking in pictures like college professors. they were all extremely educated in a world where they didnt have tv or the automobile. they could read and write and most could probably not. i have schizophrenia and always look for patterns sorry.a reply to: Raggedyman

Of course you weren't. Dont apologize for others ignorance.

Chinese whispers at the very least shows stories can't even survive being passed around a room in a couple minutes let alone surviving 2000 plus years.

top topics

join