It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Interviews Chris Mellon Fmr Pentagon Intelligence Official On April 24

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Christoper Mellon is the former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and is also Chairman of the Advisory Board at TTSA (To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science).

On April 24, Tucker Carlson had Mr. Mellon on his show, to discuss the latest developments in regards to the US Navy drafting new rules for reporting UFOs. Interesting interview.

"Senior policy making officials are listening to the men and women in uniform, who have been squelched in the past, who've really been treated with disdain sometimes, for reporting what's happening."

Tucker: "What's the going theory on this?"
Mellon: "There are 3 hypothesis that people have put forward and none of them are very comfortable...one, is that one of our adversaries has leapfrogged us technologically, China or Russia. Putin has been making some extraordinary claims about Russian technology. Another theory is that these are some test aircraft of the US. I think we can discard that now, with the Navy itself acknowledging these are not American and third popular theory, of course, is that these may be from some civilization elsewhere, beyond our solar system and none of these theories are very comfortable to contemplate, but we have to look at facts and derive theories from facts, not start with theories and dis-rule, or rule out facts."

edit on 4/28/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So either China or Russia has had an incredible technological breakthrough and actually kept it a secret ....

or

extraterrestrials are flying aircraft around in our atmosphere.

Having seen the state of both countries fleets, aircraft, and equipment

aliens seems like the more believable explanation.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Every time this topic is revisited by the media it just goes away again for 5-10 years with nary a mention. I'd like to actually get some answers, but since I'm not a Stanton Friedman or any of the other money whores in the UFO "community", I just don't have the time for it. So, therefore, I'll never have the "answers" unless the government tells the truth about it, whatever truth that may be, or an incident occurs that is too public to ignore.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey you.. yearh you secret service man..
Just tell us already, we can handle it.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think the real question in relation to this is what is the IC prepping us to believe? That it's a coordinated P.R. campaign seems an obvious reality. To me anyway.

From Tyler Rogoway at The Warzone:

What The Hell Is Going On With UFOs And The Department Of Defense?
edit on 28-4-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is a psyop designed to trick us into submission. NWO.
This is our advanced tech, black budget tech. This is designed to look like UFO tech.
There are no UFO's from other solar systems. It's all a ploy. Project Bluebook, MKULTRA.
The hologram tech is almost ready.
The "aliens" are growing up in a crisper lab in China as we speak.
"They" are coming.
We will be "invaded' soon.
Tucker, like many other puppets, are being used to bring these stories of UFO to the publics attention to reinvigorate the zeitgeist.

This is all a show and the show is actually a program and you are being programed. And so am I, but knowing the truth helps you get ready for the big lie.

edit on 28-4-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I do believe that we are being prepared for a fake alien invasion soon, in order to implement a New World Order.

That being said, I also believe we're being visited. Have seen things that CAN'T be advanced tech... Not even 200 years upfront.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I've seen things too. Red dots that move very quickly and then make sharp 90 degree turn very very quickly. Faster than anything that we know of. However, they are always high up in the atmosphere and I can see them being lasers, holograms, or some fast moving craft that we have created that moves unlike anything can move in lower atmosphere.
I do think we have been visited in our ancient past, but I think that these visitors where just more advanced earthlings from some far off corner of the earth. Perhaps from extra terrestrial areas currently inaccessible to us but technically on terra firma.

Same thing could be happening today. More advanced beings from our own plane, but always in the shadows, controlling us when needed.

edit on 28-4-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Is it possible for you to be on the Tucker Carlson show? It would be interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
So either China or Russia has had an incredible technological breakthrough and actually kept it a secret ....

or

extraterrestrials are flying aircraft around in our atmosphere.

Having seen the state of both countries fleets, aircraft, and equipment

aliens seems like the more believable explanation.

I think every true ufo is really a secret american aircraft.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, it's possible. I'll need to get the standard analyst pay. Have Tucker's people drop me a dm.
I'm not going to let him talk over me and start laughing as he says thank's for coming on the show, etc. I'm not letting him cut me off. But sure. I doubt Fox can handle it, but I'm totally down.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

NWO? Yeah right. I can't wait to see the so-called, New World Order globalists, implement their "annihilation agenda," when there are millions of gun owners in the US, like myself, who'll feed them a diet of lead if they threaten Americans. The only people being "programmed" are gullible people like you.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

NWO? Yeah right. I can't wait to see the so-called, New World Order globalists, implement their "annihilation agenda," when there are millions of gun owners in the US, like myself, who'll feed them a diet of lead if they threaten Americans. The only people being "programmed" are gullible people like you.

Lmao! You think a rifle beats a tank! lololol

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

250 years ago, a bunch of under-funded colonists defeated a well trained army.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Ah, once those tanks start rolling towards cities in America it won't be just rifles. Garage chemistry is a scary thing for a tank.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Oh, so another sheep joins the discussion. Yeah, gotta watch out for all those tanks, cruising in our neighborhoods "exterminating" Americans. Hey, what size tin foil cap do you wear? LMAO.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Ask the Taliban...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dude, chill and go stock up on ammo and whiskey. Wtf.
You’ll get plenty of chances to defend your home “planet” from those evil “aliens” soon enough.
In the mean time, keep getting informed of important (programming) using your usual channels.
And get ready. Whe need guys like you in the new “intergalactic planetary” war.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
First ask the Viet Cong.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: llama

250 years ago, a bunch of under-funded colonists defeated a well trained army.

Did that well trained army have tanks and mortars and bombs and aircraft and missiles and body armor and night vision and electronic bullets that track people?

Or were they fighting an enemy with equal or close to equal fire power?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join