It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will inmates vote and whack Michael Cohen in prison ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
All right I played with the words in the title a little bit. But I got into a discussion at a friends house. With his son who had just finished a 10 year ride at Eddyville state penitentiary . He told me that inmates overwhelmingly favor Trump .

That came as a surprise because I knew that up till a few years ago. 70% of convicted felons voted Democrat . (birds of a feather and all that stuff)

So I started digging around and came across two articles that seems to back what he said. ( at least at the federal level)

It’s hard to get information on prisoners political position from inside the prison system . The DOC controls what goes in and what comes out. Just like anywhere else politics are a hot button issue. Talking politics in a bar rarely ends well. I suspect it’s the same way in prison . Which is why the DOC keeps everything bottled up .

I could be wrong about that. If anyone has some data please supply it.

But if anybody had a good idea what was going on politically . I would say Giovanni Gambino would be one of those people .

His prediction could possibly happen. But I’m going to ignore it more or less and concentrate on his other words .

A message for Michael Cohen: He better keep his mouth shut,' Giovanni Gambino told DailyMail.com on Wednesday morning, blasting Trump's former fixer shortly before he publicly testified.

Giovanni, the 43-year-old son of late Sicilian mob boss Francesco 'Ciccio' Gambino and cousin to infamous crime boss Carlo Gambino, speculated that Cohen's withering testimony could have harsh consequences.

'Inmates love Trump, and hate rats. If he wants to get out alive, he better keep his mouth shut about Trump,' Giovanni said.

Cohen is due to report to federal prison in May. He has been sentenced to serve three years after pleading guilty to campaign finance violations, tax fraud, bank fraud and lying to Congress.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

George Papadopoulos went to the hoosegow for 14 days. When he came back he said the guards and inmates treated him like a celebrity.

Many people tried to explain this away by saying the prison was in trump country.

But they ignored the fact that federal prisons house people from all over the country.

In November 2018, the 31-year-old admitted lying to investigators and was sentenced to two weeks at a minimum-security federal facility in rural central Wisconsin.

"Most of them support the president including most of the guards there and I guess the inmates saw me as a bit of a political celebrity…I was in there with doctors, lawyers and businessmen," he said.

He described a very friendly and familiar welcome inside.

"I had a couple of nicknames in there and you know funny things like Pappy and your Pappy, you're the man, you're Papadopoulos, you know 'can you help me with my jail sentence?' 'Can you talk to the president for me?' I mean there were some funny comments like that."

news.sky.com...

I know more than one felon . Almost all of them support the Second Amendment love our country and understand the bill of rights .

I’m not making any conclusions here because there’s not enough information .

But I think the whole felonys voting issue. Might be another case of the Democrats are out of touch with reality. The whole thing good come back and bite them in the “ask“.

FD

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Well most Prisoners must be Democratic Leaning, otherwise the Dems wouldn't be pushing for allowing imprisoned felons to vote.

If that's the case, they would want an Anti Trump person alive.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They (Dems) want incarcerated felons and terrorists to vote...so they can later buy their votes with reduced and/or commuted sentences.

Long Game...captive voter block.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Was your friend's son in a medium security federal prison?

White-collar criminals and crooked politicians are banging down the door to get into Otisville Federal Correctional Facility in New York — described by some as a castle behind bars. “You could do about anything you wanted there,” claimed former inmate John Altman. “It’s not just good. It’s sweet. That’s why you request to go there.”

Otisville - Where Cohen is going
edit on 4/28/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

birds of a feather and all that stuff)

Looks like it still is...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Its one democrat saying it. Crazy Bernie Sanders.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I thought you liked Bernie?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

I dont like anybody. LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The whole world is festering with unhappy souls
The french hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles
Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch
And I don't like anybody very much!!

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

lol

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You know Democratic Presidential candidates, they can't stray from the Party Line. Kamela Harris had to make sure she wasn't out flanked on the left by Sanders and squirmed on the "let incarnated felons vote" question. I'll get a link to it. Watch the gears in her head grind to a halt before she gets her soundbite back on track. It's a hoot.

Here is her first feeble attempt at answering. Even Don Le'Mon was laughing at her:

Arrgh, that video cut off Le'Mons response to her.....Wonder why they did that?

And here is her feeble flip flop on it 24 hours later....

You enjoy voting for these clowns.....
edit on 28-4-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Isn't Kamala the chick that slept her way to the top, or something like that?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Cohen's a shifty bugger isn't he.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Democrats aren't sticking up for prisoners' rights for the sake of the prisoners. The prison population is just a huge black box for absentee ballots. Black box, as in nobody can see or know what's going on in there. Democrats will just manufacture absentee ballots for themselves and no one will be the wiser. Even the prisoners won't know that their votes are being switched.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Double
edit on 28-4-2019 by ltdan08 because: Post

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

Isn't Kamala the chick that slept her way to the top, or something like that?

yes she is. like Melania.

'be best'.

*trigger warning*

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yeah too bad Kamala never had a chance at being the First Lady, that wanna be.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It’s a level 7 prison high security/Supermax I think they still carry out executions at that facility .

He was in for kidnapping and attempted murder. Most the guys he knew agreeded with him .
edit on 28-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are federal penitentiaries and then there are federal correctional facilities. Cohen is going to one of the latter. Otisville, pretty nice place, if you're going to prison. Probably not many killers there.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The warden will put Cohen and avenatti in a cage. Only one will come out alive.

Place your bets!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join