It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears tells fans 'all is well' after hashtag FREE BRITNEY campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
bbc link

Anyway here is something odd :

Someone said *reportedly* Britney Spears had checked into a mental hospital and then some more

suggested online that she was being held at a mental health facility against her will, sparking the #FreeBritney campaign.

And now

In an Instagram video, Spears rejected the theories, saying "all is well" and that she would "be back very soon".

The #FreeBritney allegations led to a fan demonstration calling for her "release" outside West Hollywood City Hall on Monday.

Something cryptic is going on this is britneys post with a short video from insta

britneyspears I wanted to say hi, because things that are being said have just gotten out of control!!! Wow!!! There’s rumors, death threats to my family and my team, and just so many things crazy things being said. I am trying to take a moment for myself, but everything that’s happening is just making it harder for me. Don’t believe everything you read and hear. These fake emails everywhere were crafted by Sam Lutfi years ago... I did not write them. He was pretending to be me and communicating with my team with a fake email address. My situation is unique, but I promise I’m doing what’s best at this moment 🌸🌸🌸 You may not know this about me, but I am strong, and stand up for what I want! Your love and dedication is amazing, but what I need right now is a little bit of privacy to deal with all the hard things that life is throwing my way. If you could do that, I would be forever grateful. Love you ❤️❤️❤️

So ... anyone ?

edit on 24-4-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

thank christ

my level of britney worry was sky high

didnt think i was going to be able to sleep tonight

what a relief

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
medical issues

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't follow this stuff, but popped on newsfeed. She looked all googly eyed and disheveled going out. I can't put my finger on it, but seemed way over medicated.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how many celebrities are actually bonkers? And people still worship them even when they know how bonkers they are?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

In Britney Spears' case, celebrity-worship contributed to her "bonkers" status. Her life has probably been hellish in many ways.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

In Britney Spears' case, celebrity-worship contributed to her "bonkers" status. Her life has probably been hellish in many ways.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Never actually heard a K-Fed jam, thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

Never actually heard a K-Fed jam, thanks for that.

oh youre welcome

its the worst thing

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think she was probably a little bit bonkers anyway and the other stuff just made it come out faster. IOW, she'd have eventually went full blown bonkers anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Age is catching up with her. She's showing wrinkles and sags. But all of us that age should be lucky to not look even more haggard.

Her Dad has been very ill too, so her time is divided and difficult to manage.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Poor MKUKTRA girl

top topics

join