It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want a copy of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati"? You can download it from the CIA...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Via duckduckgo:

Amazon link: Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

CIA link: Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

Apparently, the CIA has made this book available because it was on Osama Bin Laden's reading list...

Osama Bin Laden’s Bogus Reading List of Books.

The list is also a who’s who of 9/11 and Crime Syndicate conspiracies. Why intel would put this out is head scratching.

But I dont know that all of these books are readily available via the CIA...

Common sense tells us that we should probably be skeptical about anything thats available on the CIA's website, especially if it has to do with the "Illuminati".

Paging thru the reviews on Amazon, people are claiming everything from the book being disinfo to revealing the true Satanic bloodlines which run our globe.

edit on 24-4-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I wonder what other nefarious freebies come attached to be honest?

Probably end up mining Bitcoin for the spurious alphabet bastards.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

that's a pricey book on Amazon.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This site says its by the same author but its call the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati. I am assuming that tis the same book but in html. So if you want to read it for free and not have to touch the CIA website here you go...Link

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It occurred to me.... has the Illuminati done any good deeds ? Can anyone illuminate that question (pun) They must of done something to support their existence ? It would seem they are diabolical and twisted if you listened to the common man, but I wonder if they have done things that help society. Are they in any way benefactors ?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Depends on what one defines as "good" i suppose.

After all one Mans hell is another Mans heaven.

Keep in mind through power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The CIA one is a PDF file but the free one has a Contents section which is nice. You know with Each chapter and title.
Looks interesting! I might give it a read.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I wonder what other nefarious freebies come attached to be honest?

Probably end up mining Bitcoin for the spurious alphabet bastards.

Reading a pdf?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Well PDF has been known to contain effective malware.

But whether a file is malicious or not, does not depend on the file extension, in this case PDF, It depends on the vulnerabilities in the software which will be parsing it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hello been a long time since I posted on ATS I am nearing the end of my worldly life so its harder to find the energy and time to get on here and mostly because ATS has devolved into a political soundboard HOWEVER your thread is what ATS used to be about!

I took the time to start reading through the lovethetruth.com version of the information (its the best layout, with links etc) and I have to say the information is food for thought! Purely from a historical point of view its great reading and a chance to find out a who's who of the world.

Somewhere in those pages is a link that also talks about the current state of affairs, namely the drive to create a religious war between Islam and Christianity with the sole aim of destroying all religions and even more interesting is how the writings describe a common pattern of the satanic elite of how they manipulate world affairs by dividing and conquering nations and people turning them on each other (hence why some tribes like the Moari people called the colonial people "the white devils" due to their satanic behaviour).

This should really be on the front page or at the very least a sensible discussion held contrasting what is in those pages with what is happening in the world right now. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I will not be around to see what happens but I would suggest the following topics are discussed:

1. The occult practices of these "elites"
2. Historical events and key players
3. Current and future events

Thank you again I am very much enjoying the readings while not being a Christian I do however acknowledge and agree there is a satanic force at play in the world and I have lived long enough to witness many things.
edit on 25-4-2019 by old_god because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join